She asked me for my number but...

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't post still a little drunk but... Well I was at this party, and I was having a good time, got a couple of #'s, but nothing else. Anyway this chic that I have known for a couple of months, I had class with her, we were talking and she was like "I have a couple if pics of you from the last party I saw you at, oh and btw whats your number?'". The thing is, through out any other of our interactions, I never cough any IOI's. She is recently removed from a bf who practically had her eating out of his hand, and has just found out some not so appealing things about this guy, if that helps any.

I'm not sure how to handle this, I know that a chic asking for your # is a huge IOI, but thats the first IOI I have gotten from her. Should I pursue this as any other pick up, or should I treat lightly here and see if I get another IOI first?

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, seriously, go for it. She's recently removed from a boyfriend from which whom she has found out some unpleasant things?? This probably means cheating, as in she wants to get back at him. Girls are ****ed up like that. You gave her your number, but do you have hers?? If not, get something to happen soon, cause your time is now my friend. Even tonight!!! YOu're drunk from that party, so I'm gonna assume she is too. GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

please update :D

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her my number, and when I woke up this morning and checked my phone she texted me so I had hers. And no she wasn't drunk, she was DD'ing for her friends. She doesn't know that her bf cheated on her but I wouldn't doubt it, according to a friend of hers who I started talking after she left, he was an addict, lol, not like that makes a difference.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JimmyBizzle said:
Dude, seriously, go for it. She's recently removed from a boyfriend from which whom she has found out some unpleasant things??
MAN That's funny!!!

Her name isn't Eve is it?