Shaving

trumpcard

Reaction score
I know most say just to trim pubic hair, this topic has been discussed. What has not been discussed is what to do about a** hair. I know most will say to shave it, but where do you shave it to, do you go all way down to your knees, or is there a maginot line of the butt?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have ass hair down to your knees, I'm thinking you might have a few more problems than figuring out how close to shave it . . .

trumpcard

Reaction score
you didnt understand my question. do you shave the hair on your legs aswell or just to a certain point?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. I see. I'm lucky in the sense that I don't have overly hairy legs.

Hmmm

I'm gonna say don't worry about it too much. If you've gotten a girl to go far enough where you clothes are removed, I don't think you have to worry about how hairy your legs are.

You can trim them if you want, but it's really only necessary if you can be mistaken for sasquatch.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. is an interesting one.

heres my routine.
prob do it once or twice a week.

get a comb and some scissors, cut the pubes the length of the comb (very short) and don't take TOO much time on it all. then shave my **** on top and underneath, to get those stray hairs and give it a nice even look, then i shave all over my balls, very tedius work. but a good end result.
and for me, it only itches my balls when the hair is probably 5 mm long, then it seems to scratch my balls with the sharp ends of the hair. (worse on cold days when ur balls are tight).

my ass i don't play with. however, i do want to wax my legs and ass, just the once for over summer. although summer is now almost half way through, so i prob wont.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful trimming or shaving your arse hairs. I heard that you can get ingrown hairs that go up your arse and burrow into the skin. It's a painful operation if that happens.

If you must, trying plucking them!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke ur right, my ex girlfriend shave a small patch of hair off my thigh, and the hairs became ingrown, it was a weird feeling, didn't really hurt, it was just like super sensitive skin, ok, i suppose occasionally it hurt.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i remember when i was in the army we went to finland and got REALLY REALLY ****faced. And a friend of mine was so drunk that he fell alseep while sitting on the bowl. He fell of the toilet so he was laying across the bathroom floor with his ass sticking up when we walked in. Since we were totally wasted, some dude suggested that we'd shave his ass. Which we did, we even got hold of some wax-strips and used them. He was so drunk that he didnt feel anything. Funny part was that he couldnt sit down for the next few days, and he was scratching his ass 24/7.

bahahahahaah good old days.
*wipes away tear*

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple Solution...

Originally posted by trumpcard
I know most say just to trim pubic hair, this topic has been discussed. What has not been discussed is what to do about a** hair. I know most will say to shave it, but where do you shave it to, do you go all way down to your knees, or is there a maginot line of the butt?
To save yourself all the problems of strugling to shave and knowing where to shave and all that, i would say that the best option for you would to just go to a professional place and get it done once or twice a month.. No problems;)

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prob do it once or twice a week.

... then i shave all over my balls, very tedius work. but a good end result.

twice a ****ing week? You have some hair growth problems dude. And I gotta be honest, a razor does not belong near the sack.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
twice a ****ing week? You have some hair growth problems dude. And I gotta be honest, a razor does not belong near the sack.
it'd definently be closer to once a week, maybe three times every two weeks? i don't pay that close attention.

shave your facial hair, then let it grow for a week, your nuts are the same, no growth problems. i like it nice and bald on my nuts, then girls will suck on them with no problems, its comfortable, and it looks good.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave my nuts, for the same exact reason....it may sound dangerous i know, but when your gentle with it theres no risk...unless of course you sneeze :eek:

I dont however shave my ass because i am way to lazy and i wouldnt want some girl molesting my buttcrack.

ohiofutballa :cool:

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't shave my ass either, but one thing I do is I shave my lower back hair. I don't about other guys, but my back is almost completely bare (maybe some very light peach fuzz but that's it), however once you get to my lower back it starts to get extermly hairy. It's like going from a desert to a rain forest with nothing in between. I shave my lower back maybe once every two weeks to keep it looking normal.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
If you have ass hair down to your knees, I'm thinking you might have a few more problems than figuring out how close to shave it . . .
LOL

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave my nuts, for the same exact reason....it may sound dangerous i know, but when your gentle with it theres no risk...unless of course you sneeze
haha that cracked me up.

Maybe we should take a poll. How many dudes shave their balls