Shapoopie's Golden Key to Kino

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aloha b!tches!!!

I've always had trouble with kino until just yesterday night when everything got cleared up - in a chapel, no less!

Why had it always been hard for me to kino a girl I liked??? Well, while K* was lying on top of me - I took the couch he claimed - I had a flash-back of every single "kino crap-up" I ever was guilty off - I'm this many years old, too. That's a lot of "kino crap-ups." And during that movie in my mind everything became as clear as crystal - or crystal clear, as I like to say.

Now, I can hear you shouting out, "WHAT'S THE GODD@M KEY!?!!???! IF I KNOW, I WILL GET LAID FOR SURE!!!" And you know what? If that's the reason for reading this, FÜCK OFF or change your reasons for being here!!!

On to my golden key's LOCK...

Everything was SO obvious, what was the one difference between my friends and a girl I genuinely liked??? The only difference is that I actually felt something for those girls versus just liking my friends.

And because every lock has a special key to open it, and only it....

My golden lock is opened by being (TRUE TO) yourself. Now, I know you're saying one of two things, "I'm a stupid dork, being myself won't get women!" -OR- "No sh!t, I already carry the same interests everywhere." Let's be honest, if you're reading this you don't fully understand what it means to be yourself...

What I mean by being true to yourself is this, I am naturally goofy and never serious doing anything with my friends, and I took girls I liked seriously. What makes a girl you like any different than a girl-friend, or a friend for that matter???

"Yes, you, in the front row?"
"The only difference is that you put her on a pedistal or have oneitis, obviously!"
"No, foolish male, have the great forefathers of this place taught you nothing??? There's nothing that truly makes a girl you like any different than any friends, unless you count the fact that you like her! So, why should she be treated differently? Yes, you with the Zoro get-up?"
"You don't treat a female you fancy any different than any person you are friends with, that is muy loco! Everyone is just people! How you feel about one doesn't change that simple fact!"

It's so EASY, be yourself, that means you treat your love interests like a friend, nothing more, nothing less - unless they castrate you, but that's a different story.

Peace much?

p.s if this is unclear tell me where, I wrote this at several different times, and I'd be happy to edit it and make everything flow so you and your dog could understand it!

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man.

--Mission

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about. This applies to kino HOW?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Huh? I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about. This applies to kino HOW?
When you touch a girl you think of her,you get serious,unconfortable and that leads to what the thread starter describes as "kino **** ups",you know,those awkward moments.While instead you should act just like around your friends.

Great post nonetheless,truely a golden key.

Harith

Don Juan
Reaction score
A brilliantly true post. It hits home on many levels and it also applies to many aspects of your game. After all, if you treat them as just friends that you have an interest (therefore not put so much pressure on yourself), stuff like kino becomes second nature. Great post and keep up the good work!

~Harith

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
see what i dont get, is some people say to just play it cool and treat people like you would your friends, and soem say to show interest rgiht away, and declare your intentions right away. This is where ive always been confused. If i dont show my intentions right away, then they think of me as a friend......right? i dunno:crazy:

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, it's all in my signature. good post nonetheless. this point of not putting a woman on a pedestal cannot be reiterated enough. kudos.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SnowBlind77 said:
see what i dont get, is some people say to just play it cool and treat people like you would your friends, and soem say to show interest rgiht away, and declare your intentions right away. This is where ive always been confused. If i dont show my intentions right away, then they think of me as a friend......right? i dunno:crazy:
see... the thing is, there are different ways and no "right" way, if you see a girl, you can pursue her as you want, i know plenty of naturals who will start off the convo with a compliment, others prefer to play around with her (ex. teasing/c&f) it's all IMO what you're most comfortable with doing, for her to see you as more than a friend though, you've gotta say something more than just stuff you would say to a pure friend tho...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to throw in the kino and it will become natural later on.