Shallow.

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's so wack. I was recently talking to a female, we got to talking ya know just about whatever. I was feelin' her, but then I tell her I like rap music and that one day I want to perform my raps and open up my own company and what not. I dunno I thought this to be alright ya know, thinkin' that she might be like "The kids got ambtion, and heart." But then she totally turns the tables on me and totally rejects eveything else that came out of my mouth just because I liked rap. Now this chick is sXe (straight edge) for all you that don't know. And I'm like whatever ya know, I'm open minded I'm not judgin' you on your lifestyle. But this chick just totally goes off on me telling me I'm nothin' but trouble, a loser, blah, blah, blah but in reality this girl doesn't even know me we just me. So, I dunno I'm just kind of steamed at how something so stupid and so petty could totally ruin a whole encounter. All in all really all I have to say is can we say shallow? Or maybe, no infact this is just a sign of prefrence. I just thought it was bust and thought I'd get it off my chest, tell me about what ya'll think about this close minded *****.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of chiks will judge negatively about you once they hear something that they don't like. obviously she's not into rap and probably has many negative feelings about it and she associated all those feeling w/u and rejected everything else you said.

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullseye!

Yeah man that's pretty noticeable. I just think it's stupid people are that shallow and completly close others off just because their heads are in the clouds about whatever their trippin' out about. I mean since when does a specific taste or interest of something screw all your chances? I guess right now. Whatever though I'm treckin' forward.

goober4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
if someone is going to judge you without knowing you, they can kiss you a$$. I think at some point in life we all judge people by what they look like, its how fast we learn how inaccurate this is that you can accept people for who they are. stick with your dreams, if you want something bad enof you will get it.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well give the girl some credit! He does like rap after all;)

Nah, I'm kidding I know what you mean, some chicks will dig that amibition, some are just too stoopid to care, what can you do, they're usually pretty boring people in my experience.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else?

Are you sure there wasn't something that you said or an attiitude that you conveyed that turned her off? Rap music is common enough these days that I'm led to believe that there may have been something else that turned her off. Or maybe she was just tired of dealing with people for the day and blew you off. Who knows?

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Question.

I'm not really sure what her deal was to tell you the truth. All I know is she's really not fond of rap that's for sure. But whatever when I'm BET and MTV she'll be wishin' she would've rode my ****. But to bad for her she didn't so moving on.

Ridiculous.

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Question

Also where can I find information about speed seducation? Is it something you have to pay for or has some went over it in a thread holler at me and let me know.

thanks,
Ridiculous.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you this anybody who doesnt accept you fa bein you aint worth it, if you serious about ya dream youll make it and when you do she'll be sick

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't reject you because you enjoyed rap. She rejected you because you weren't her "type" to begin with. If she was really attracted to you then it wouldn't matter. The rap thing was just something that she attributed to it, THINKING it was the cause of it...or she didn't like you and knew it wasn't the rap but just used it as an exuse to blow you off. Either way don't take it hard - she just wasn't feeling you from the start. If you never rapped then she would have found something else.

-Blitz