Shakuhachi´s improvement plan

SHakuhachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last 4 years I`ve pretty much been a pariah. As of today I will try to change that.

5 years ago I had a part-time job, a lot of friends, and I was among the top 3-4 students in my class.
But mye Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which lasted for over 2 years cost me both of my jobs, my social life and dignity.

I ended high school without a diploma, I`m broke, and I don`t have any friends.

The solution to many of my problems will be to get that diploma, and get a job.

Here is a list of stuff I want to achieve before I reach 25:

1:Get a high school diploma

2:Get a part-time job

3:Study economics

4:Cultivate myself (play an instrument, learn to paint etc.etc)

5:Try to date again

I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice on how to get back on track again, or give som feedback on my daily updates on my road to success.

Thanks!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHakuhachi said:

I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice on how to get back on track again, or give som feedback on my daily updates on my road to success.

Thanks!

You've set a plan, write this down and set up steps, schedule it, follow it, set goals, give yourself rewards, enjoy your progress.

Do it, theres no reason not to improve yourself, , :rockon:

Its kind of corny, but write a short story about you, where are are right now, and then finish the story about how this guy gets his HS diploma, some education, meet some fine women, and suceed in life. Tie it into your goals because I'vqe found that life is much easier if we had a script, but no ever gives us a script, so sometimes we need to write our own script, life usually sucks on a day to day basis, but it you write your own advnetures into the day to day sh!t then your life becommes the advenute. My mottos is "create your own adventure, life will follow" and its true And when you have finalized your story, go for it.

SHakuhachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not do much studyibg today. Spent most of the day playing football and looking for jobs on the internet.

Im going to visit the library tomorrow, paint a little and try cultivate myself.

SHakuhachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Visited an old friend. Had a good time. Played the guitar. Worked Out.

Stil a lot of progress to do. I need a job, and a group of people I can socialize with.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your goals more specific.

Actually, I wrote an entire post on this a while back: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98361

Hope it helps you.

I've also learned since then the power of visualization. You already seem to know what kind of life you want to live, now sit down and write it out specifically. Write down the current date and say "this is the man I want to be in 1 year" (or any amount of time - depends on your goals). And write everything in the present tense. I have a high-school diploma, I'm a better than average flute player, whatever you want. I went as far as to write down the type of car I'm driving and the type of woman I'm dating.

Keep that piece of paper with you and read it from time to time. Implant the ideal into your subconscious and you will reach it.

SHakuhachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. General Goals
I want to be proud of myself.

2. SMART GOALS
Specific:

Get a High School Diploma, a job, and a social life.

3. Daily Tasks

1:Wake up as early as possible to study for my exams, of course after a healthy breakfast.

2:play the guitar / paint

3:Work out.

4:Search for a job on the internet

5:Meditate

4. Daily Variable Tasks

Eat breakfest before 10. A.M

Study for at least 2 hours daily.

Workout before dinner-time.

Spend the rest of the day looking for a job, playing the guitar or/and painting.

5. Weekly and Monthly Goals

Goals for this month:

Send at least 10-15 job-applications.

Learn to tune the guitar, and at least 5 chords.

Improve my painting skills.

Get bigger thighs, and make my lower abs more visible.

MOTIVATION

Money, chicks and happiness.

________

SHakuhachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I`ve taught a few tunes on the piano. I stopped drawing for no reason, and I`m injured so I`ve paused my skating training.

The plans for the coming week will be:

1:Start drawing again

2:Learn all of the song "how deep is your love" and continue learning to play Imagine.

3: Study 1 hour everyday for my exams.