Sh1t never goes my way

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when i think im on top of the world i fall flat on my face, I thought i had this hot little sexy date tonight, called her up she said can you call me back in 5min im talking to my sister.
Called an hour later no answer so i said **** it.

Went to the mall to kill time saw this girl in a hat store talked to her she was like i gota b/f were on and off blah blah he gets mad if i talk to other guys blah blah but im a senior and i wanna have fun blah blah anyway got her number.

Now im goin to my house to get this other girls number that i forgot and a ****in cop pulls me over and said i was speeding doin 45 in a 35 it was one of those unmarked cop cars ****in pissed me off got a ticket came home figure well ill call this other girl see what she is doin.

First i get the who is this (my name) then the ***** has the nerve to laugh and talk to her friend like im not even ther then tells me hey can i call you back. I got 2 numbers left but i dont even wanna call i get the same **** on the phone all the time but in person these little hoes dont have the balls to talk to me like that and they better not smile in my face when i see them cause i just might pimp slap a hoe NEXT.

So now i got a ticket, full tank of gas and no wher to ****in go and on top of that i had this ugly ***** starin at me for 20min when i was sittin down in the mall when she says hey whats ur name i keep on walkin not even worth my time.

I just wanna get faded and chill man.

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
!

CALL THE 2 B*TCHES RIGHT NOW!

Thats right, keep trying

If they all flake on you just go out tomorrow and get some more digits

Forget those lame girls exist...

YOU>THEM

{I}os-Buddha

Reaction score
i like how you treated the ugly girl like **** then get pissed off when you get caught breaking the law and when every girl doesnt automatically like you just b/c you call her....you sound like a cool guy

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by {I}os-Buddha
i like how you treated the ugly girl like **** then get pissed off when you get caught breaking the law and when every girl doesnt automatically like you just b/c you call her....you sound like a cool guy
Well in his defence he was having a really bad day. Girls are b1tchy enough in a good mood lol.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously bro people have it 100000X worser then you.

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not mad anymore i got 60$ plus 50$ my dad gave me so the ticket is easily coverd. And the chick that was laughin on the phone called me back twice last night and we talked for awhile she said she was sorry etc.

And ur right people do have it worse then me and maybe i was wrong for ignoring that UG. I am a pretty cool guy actually and most girls do like me.

Im gonna go get sum Chocolate dounuts later.