Sh*t test

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
LOL @ boundries these days. Game is shifting for these young plate spinning women. They are becoming like men. They are laughing this stuff off.
To a large extent I agree. But if you are going to try and set them, you have to do it when you are in a position of power not a position of weakness.

As Winston Churchill famously once said "You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth!"

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
know I'm not needy or clingy that calls everytime or texts everytime
infact my girl text and calls more than I do.

I have read about about boundaries and it's importance
Yesterday, I was talking with my girl and she mentioned going out with a friend so I asked who's this friend of yours and she said I shouldn't bother I won't know him and she stopped responding to my message, at night she called and I asked her what happened she said she just went out with him to get something and I asked her what I said about male friends

She decided to say I was overreacting and overthinking everything then I knew she was about to start the manipulation, next she said I'm just having trust issues and I'm being insecure which I laughed
I asked if she's still interested in the relationship and I'm not forcing her she said "yes"

I know obviously how to punish her by withdrawing my attention for some days.

Did I make a mistake by talking about it or I should have just let it slide?
I don't understand what kind of help you are receiving here when people say to you is fine with her to go out with some other "friend" in a secretive way without even saying who he is.

Well let me open your eyes and tell you is not fine.

"She stopped responding to my messages"

That's where you don't respond to her phone calls the next day and you ghost her for a week.

Totally disrespected by a chick who maybe or maybe not went out and banged another guy.

if my GF did that to me, i tell you now she would suffer the consequences of not being able to find me and i would probably be out with another chick.

Now here is the catch.

Did you play your cards well when you asked her with whom? of-course. Did you handle it properly? no.

The moment she told you "I shouldn't bother I won't know him" you stop responding to her messages.

She is playing you, get your sh1t together.