SexyMofo aka the Asian Playboy! TROLL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys I was lookin for new PUA and DJ sites and I see that the sexy mofo asian poster is the Asian Playboy and has his own crappy blog and a site that he goes on called PUA hate.

He is a troll! Beware!

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/

It has his facebook and he looks like a asian gayboy!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us something we didn't know.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are some people giving Asians a bad rap for? Maybe there venting on Asians because all your jobs are going overseas and are willing to get paid less for the same product Americans make here.

Well don't blame Asia for your economy blame your politicians that created policies favorable for companies to outsource overseas.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
Why are some people giving Asians a bad rap for? Maybe there venting on Asians because all your jobs are going overseas and are willing to get paid less for the same product Americans make here.

Well don't blame Asia for your economy blame your politicians that created policies favorable for companies to outsource overseas.
Losers play the blame game. They can't take responsibility for their own actions, so the blame people of other races.

"Damn (insert racist slur) are taking our jobs!"

"Damn (insert racist slut) are taking our women!"

That's the mentality of a weak man.

I have created businesses. I don't need a job. I learned the game from Player Supreme and grew into a player that will always have women, so I don't need to depend on ONE woman.

Reaction score
EA Gold said:

So Suave.net = Made in China. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.