Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Gentlemen,

What is your take on this?

I generally try and have a complete check up regularly (every couple of years). It takes 5 minutes, you get a small needle in the arm (blood test) and pee in a cup (urine test).

Tests for most nasties.

The sexual health clinic thoroughly recommends it and actually says there is a Chlamydia outbreak where i live right now.

The doctor recommended condom use for the first 12 months of any 'relationship'.

Thoughts?

I guess my concern is that:

1) You will never really know if your partner cheated on you
2) There are many ways to get these diseases
3) Sexual partners are exponential. I.e even if the a virgin sleeps with another person (1) who has only been with one other person (2), then 2 may have been with millions of others.

Thoughts? How do you all approach this?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought you were suppose to get tested once a year when you suspect nothing wrong and anytime you think you may have caught something.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose to not live my life in fear. I'm playing and if the time comes, then I'll pay.

I get tested regularly and use protection only if I feel the girl is a slvt.

I've had HIV tests. The results were given by a gay dude who told me that most of the people who contract the AIDS virus are either IV drug users, blood transfusion receivers, males who have sex with other males and/or black. I don't fall into any of those categories. :cheer:

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually work at the medical school university hospital and you would be surprised the stuff that goes around. Scary as it is, but STDs ironically are becoming more frequent today. Despite greater interventions. It is highly recommended that you get tested at least ONCE A YEAR. Just because you feel you don't have, doesn't necessarily mean you don't. Remember, a chic giving you head can easily spread an STD on your prized area. Worst part, she might not even have symptoms, meaning you probably won't see any yourself until later on. Thus, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Remember the earlier you discover something the better. Last thing you want is to have something like that uncared for and full blown. All in all, just get tested!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"$300 on red..."

I agree that it is amazing how pervasive this problem is. Just read the "Q and A" boards for a college infirmary. STDs are all over. And most people dont believe it till they get one.

And whats even worse is how many people will still sleep with someone else w/o telling them, just because they have no visible symptoms.

Really, every girl you tap is gamble. I would say most of the time, if you use your dome, the odds are in your favor. But that doesnt mean you cant lose. :(

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The results were given by a gay dude who told me that most of the people who contract the AIDS virus are either IV drug users, blood transfusion receivers, males who have sex with other males and/or black.

:rolleyes:

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed up once in my life raw dogged a chick the first night i met her. Freaked out got a huge panel of blood work done and all the other tests and came back clean. I will never, never raw dog a girl again unless ive been with her for over a year.