Sexually sensitive places of the female body.

Reaction score
Hmm..

I just finished watching one of David D's videos. In this particular video he got some huge guy (he was a tank) on stage to ask him a few questions. Apperently the guy had been studying sexually sensitive places on womans body's (he talked about a part of the back of a womans neck that was extremely sensitive, just things like this) since he was 14. I was wondering if anybody here might have looked into this? If so, could you please share some of them with the rest of us?

---------------------------------------------

Zeppelin Fan.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was asking these questions when I was 16. There are more than the two that are four letter words.

Try the feet, back of the knees, inside crook of elbows, back of neck and ears, and inside of thighs.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjh
I hear the ****oris is a bit sensitive.
really?!?!?!?! :eek:

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
the nipples too, the inside of the wrists, behind the ears, there are lots of erogen spots that leave women crazy

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is how you touch more so than where you touch. Also, every chick is different.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjh
I hear the ****oris is a bit sensitive.
OMG. The whole time I was licking their face from chin to eyeball, and I couldn't figure out why they would start screaming! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pookie
It is how you touch more so than where you touch. Also, every chick is different.

this is true, you can get a girl wet just by using the right touch on her, especially while you rub her shoulders/back (but you have to be really good to do this, I still cant do it, but I know guys who can)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wft - someone get some graphics up, will ya?

use some arrows, pointers, labels, whatever

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just below the ribcage, in the centre of the back..

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the key with getting to women's sensuality is to MULTITASK.....you must kiss the neck, shoulders, and upper mediasterum while stroking her hair behind her ears and pressing your torsoes against eachother while grabbing her lower back/bum/hamstring area.....if lying down you should rub your leg against hers

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp.

If so, could you please share some of them with the rest of us?

Mostly any of the spots where skin is thinner than usual.

Just think about what parts of your body are more sensitive than others. Girls aren't freakin mystical.

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
The new dime I'm spankin luvs it when I flick the tip of my dik on her ****.

Also, if your a brotha and she is white or asian, they love too see you dark skin up against theirs. Light skinned broads will tell you the visual is a big turn on.

Had this one white gurl that would just look down and watch me goin in an out of her, tellin me how hot it looked

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Pftttt amateurs.

Neck, Ear lobes, Lips, Small of her back (just above the ass), Wrists, Thighs, Nipples, ass, were the leg joins the vaginal area, vagina, ****oris and of course the infamous G spot (if you don’t know were this is I pity you)

Some women also get pleasure from the naval (belly button).

Furthermore some women also claim that they can have an orgasm just from nipple stimulation. Makes you think doesn’t it.

Ninja out

Reaction score
The guy one the video said that pulling a womans hair gently right near her crown ( that back of her head) was a good technique.

I've found that girls like it when you stroke they're hair lightly or really gently running your fingers acrossthe back of her neck underneath her hair.

Anymore?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using your fingers and scratching the spot lowest on their neck where hair is. They love it so much.