Sexual vs Creepy

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta give it to Rescue, his topic is such a hot button issue, his original thread is going on 9 pages, and now there's a second one.

And he still won't back down. He still claims whoever disagrees with him is a chump or pvssified, when in reality he's delusional.

Look Rescue, its cool that you feel sexually liberated and that jerkin it in front of a chick that doesn't wanna bang you takes balls and all. But quit talking sh1t about those who disagree with you.

I won't say its creepy, I think that word has made this discussion convoluted. But its not a victory and its definitely not something I will be striving for by coming to this website.

To me, if a chick doesn't touch my d1ck, I recognize the situation and call it a day. To you, jerking it twice in front of her is satisfactory.

To each their own.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You have got to be blind - it takes a special pvssified kind of feminine guy to blatantly not read specific parts of posts that explain the situation PRECISELY, and to continue to ignore the facts that I repeated maybe what, like 5 times already.
Okay, so what did you get out of the situation that an obese 50 year old slob couldn't get at a strip club?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I can't think of an example, except pestering a boyfriend for sex when he's not in the mood. But even then she wouldn't be a "creep" he'd be the one getting stick for it, whereas if it was the other way round he'd be moaned at about it. I'm pretty sure I could go up to a guy and say "I'd love to rim your ass" and even if he hated the idea a girl would still get the "kinky ;)" reaction whereas a guy would get a much more sour reaction.

I suppose its just because of our culture around girls guys and dating. In middle eastern cultures girls could be a little closer to 'creepy' but even then it's more associated with being slutty/impure/unclean which in western society is still a thing, just much less so.

Yeah, I guess parents are also more strict on their daughters and well and don't condone dating guys they don't approve of. If a guy for some reason was pressured by a girl for sex, he could avoid it. However, girls have to watch out because, guys are naturally bigger than girls. Even, though the problem, with that is that the good guys, get left out.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
REPEM said:
Okay, so what did you get out of the situation that an obese 50 year old slob couldn't get at a strip club?
hey Rescue, I couldnt help but notice you ignored this comment. What's wrong buddy?