Sexual situation

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at school who really wants to have sex. She just broke up with some doofus after a week. SHe came to my good friend and asked him if he knew anyone cute to get ass from. I tell him I'll do it. He tells her infront of me whispering. She at first says no, looks at me and says hmm... Later on at lunch she says she seriously considering me. During lunch we flirted grabbing eachothers ass and holding and hugging eachother. We didn't kiss. I didn't have any condoms for once so we couldn't go anywhere anyways. She's a real hornball and is used to fu**ing a couple times a week but her boyfriend went to the army now she's horrrnyy. I never had a aggressive girl like this on my hands. I don't want a girlfriend and I haven't been laid for a month. Should I just take her somewhere during lunch and bone? what are the rules, no kissing, no foreplay, just boning? I'm 18 so is she. What would you guys do? And everything has been through my friend and we never mentioned this to eachother. Yet we flirted and everything. Should I tell her I'm horny too and lets be fuk buddies?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dissagree with sex before marrige, but dont do that in public no matter how horny she is cause you could seriously get arrested for that

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole, but, just go somewhere after school, but lunch would sound good. keep it strictly sexual though

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky bass turd,

her boyfriend is in the army? he's going to come back and kill you, you know that right? because basically you are screwing someone elses girl. and that someone else is a trained killer. watch out.

If that doesn't deter you, just think about how many people she has slept with, and how many diseases she probably contracted. ask her about that before you do anything. Do you want Gonneria or Herpies? U cant protect against herpes with a condom, you need to wear latex underwear, with a condom attachment, and i dont know of anywhere where you can get that. maybe some kinky sex store. but dont waist your life. u might even get extra lucky and empregnate her. then army boy will definately kill you.

Just dont end up on Jerry Springer

DW

Reaction score
what a wh*re slut!!

you better watch yourself, lord knows where the hell that c*nt's been.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's nailed only that one guy, go for it. You only live once, might as well enjoy it. Just make sure to wear a rubber and get some spermacical jelly (as extra protection, it kills std's too).

If she sleeps around with tons of guys then I'd say it's your call. But I'd rather not take a risk of getting herpes or some other nasty sh1t from the local town bicycle.

Is she hot? :p

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
hold on guys. sorry I was in a hurry and not specific. she's a 8 okay. she's only slept with like two or three guys. I asked her if she has stds. she said no. I'm gonna wear protection. I meant to say ex boyfriend. plus I'm moving and going to a different school in a week or two. so he wouldn't find me anyways.