sexual congruency: Mind, feelings, body, and actions.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been getting result the more congruent I became with my "intentions" around women.

what does that mean?

if everytime you talk to a girl you like, and you are seen as a friend, it is because of what you are projecting to the girl. you are most likely projecting a friendly, nonthreatening, nice "vibe" about you to the girl, so the girl reacts accordingly by friendzoning you and not giving you a chance.

because you dont speak the right language.

or you might gather courage to talk to the girl you like, and you are talking, dating, or dancing with her, but you are scared of teasing her, holding her hand, kissing her, or projecting a sexual energy.. she KNOWS inmediately, she can sense this lack of congruency, and she will close doors to you.

say you approach a girl you like, but you don't hold eye contact, you dont ask more personal questions, or you are nervous, then you are not congruent, and she knows..
you probably have beliefs that you are not attractive enough, confident enough, or that she could not possibly become sexually aroused by you.
you probably feel nervous, insecure, unsure, doubtful when talking to her.
you probably speak in a nervous insecure tone of voice non sexually, talking like friends
you probably carry yourself like a friend, with a friendly nice, non sexual body language around her
you probably act like a friend, never invade her personal space, never hold her hand, never tease her, never attempt to get close or kiss her.

in order to INMEDIATELY telegraph to a girl that you are a SEXUAL menace, and that you will most likely have sex with her if she agrees, then you need CONGRUENCE!!!!1

YOU NEEd to be congruent with you mind, body, emotions, and behaviors.

with your mind, you must be in a state of KNOWING that you are god's gift to women, and that women will have the best sex of their lives with you, you just know that she gets wet just by talking to you.

in your emotions, you feel aroused by talking to her (you might get an erection) you feel sexual, you just project all these sexual feelings on to her, with no shame!!!!.

with your body, you carry yourself as if you are god's fift to women, and just using your body language to communicate "I'm sexy and I know it"

your words will naturally carry and underlying tone of teasing her ****y and funny, non-needy, confident and playful mode in which you just KNOW she will like you more and more the more time she spends talking to you... you just know it, so you have fun with her initial resistance.

with your ACTIONS, you speak the language by actually pulling them close to you, holding thier hands, spinning them, tickling them, hugging them, kissing them, and teasing them with no shame..

if you are congruent with all these areas and you project them all in alignment with your real intentions "YOU WANT HER" and "NO APOLOGIES FOR IT" then you will become a sexual confident man. and

WOMEN WILL RESPOND!!!!
FIELD TESTED!!!!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN.!

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for this
I am so incongruent and all over the place when I read this

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Gonna bookmark this one. Great post.

pipe007 said:
I have been getting result the more congruent I became with my "intentions" around women.

what does that mean?

if everytime you talk to a girl you like, and you are seen as a friend, it is because of what you are projecting to the girl. you are most likely projecting a friendly, nonthreatening, nice "vibe" about you to the girl, so the girl reacts accordingly by friendzoning you and not giving you a chance.

because you dont speak the right language.

or you might gather courage to talk to the girl you like, and you are talking, dating, or dancing with her, but you are scared of teasing her, holding her hand, kissing her, or projecting a sexual energy.. she KNOWS inmediately, she can sense this lack of congruency, and she will close doors to you.

say you approach a girl you like, but you don't hold eye contact, you dont ask more personal questions, or you are nervous, then you are not congruent, and she knows..
you probably have beliefs that you are not attractive enough, confident enough, or that she could not possibly become sexually aroused by you.
you probably feel nervous, insecure, unsure, doubtful when talking to her.
you probably speak in a nervous insecure tone of voice non sexually, talking like friends
you probably carry yourself like a friend, with a friendly nice, non sexual body language around her
you probably act like a friend, never invade her personal space, never hold her hand, never tease her, never attempt to get close or kiss her.

in order to INMEDIATELY telegraph to a girl that you are a SEXUAL menace, and that you will most likely have sex with her if she agrees, then you need CONGRUENCE!!!!1

YOU NEEd to be congruent with you mind, body, emotions, and behaviors.

with your mind, you must be in a state of KNOWING that you are god's gift to women, and that women will have the best sex of their lives with you, you just know that she gets wet just by talking to you.

in your emotions, you feel aroused by talking to her (you might get an erection) you feel sexual, you just project all these sexual feelings on to her, with no shame!!!!.

with your body, you carry yourself as if you are god's fift to women, and just using your body language to communicate "I'm sexy and I know it"

your words will naturally carry and underlying tone of teasing her ****y and funny, non-needy, confident and playful mode in which you just KNOW she will like you more and more the more time she spends talking to you... you just know it, so you have fun with her initial resistance.

with your ACTIONS, you speak the language by actually pulling them close to you, holding thier hands, spinning them, tickling them, hugging them, kissing them, and teasing them with no shame..

if you are congruent with all these areas and you project them all in alignment with your real intentions "YOU WANT HER" and "NO APOLOGIES FOR IT" then you will become a sexual confident man. and

WOMEN WILL RESPOND!!!!
FIELD TESTED!!!!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN.!

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking my own advice wholeheartedly because IT WORKS!

women respond to our CONGRUENT projection of who we are inside.
if they are nervous around you is because you are not sure of yourself
if they dont talk to you, is because inside you have nothing to offer.

you can chance all that in a second, if you just play like an actor and adopt a new set of beliefs, feelings and emotions, and actions.

if you are sexually congruent, then you will approach with extreme confidence knowing that she is already yours. this is hard to fake, if you are congruent, a girl will instantly tell that you are not joking, that there are no weak spots in your beliefs, that you truly consider yourself the real deal, so she will want to join and receive this gift you are offering.

I think this is a big piece of the puzzle....
i had this realization couple months ago when I went clubbing, the first girls I approached did not want to dance with me, they all said no, I was feeling nervous approaching, they could barely hear me, i would respond with "oh ok" and move on.

so I decided that night to INSTANTLY change my approach, I closed my eyes and did a little experiment i said "fkcuk this!!, I' am tired of this, I'm going to change my approach 100% even if I get hurt in the process." so now

I walked up to the girls and stood right in their faces, and with the ****iest smile and a very powerful voice told them "hey I want to dance with you, come, and I just grabed their hands and they followed."
over and over again, the most beautiful girls in the club followed and danced with me, asking me questions about my name and who I was....

I became congruent!, at that moment everything changed, I made the decision to become something other than who I was before.. and it clicked.
so I approach another girl, and said the same thing, she said no, but I didn't leave, now I was amuzed, I kept talkint to her and teasing her saying "wow, I'm really trying to help you because you will regret this once I'm gone" lol she looked at me all shocked and I kept going all ****y and funny.

no shame, no fear of rejection, no fear of embarrassment, no fear of getting hurt!!!, no fear of death even.

if you can get to this place, you can do anything in life (ina positive way, nothing insane or crazy)
well I'm going off topic here with the whole fear and death. I will do another post on this topic.