Sexism-Is this article true?

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want your opinions on this, to clarify whether you agree or not. It is very long but I think it's worth reading. The scary thing is...I believe what he is saying.

Article:

Guys, this one is long. I'm going to point-out only a fraction of the whole pile of sexist bull**** that women feed us ALL. Only thing is: women don't want you to think that it's sexist bull****. Oh, no- they want you to think that sexist bull**** is 'equality' and that it's yummy! Let me tell you... the examples in this essay are proof-positive that women have taken the concept of 'equality' and turned it inside-out! They've taken 'equality' and twisted it like a damned balloon-animal!

And it's very simple how it happens: Women define the concept of sexism strictly from their point of view.

A woman's idea of sexism in the world today was created entirely by women, for women. Their idea of sexism is about all the unfair things that men do to women. It doesn't include one of the unfair things that women say, think or do to men. Not one. It is blind to anything from a man's point of view. Women are totally unaccountable, because they never consider the bad things they do to men. Period.

The idea of women's equality was created by women... so whose benefit is it for? At whose expense? Who controls the agenda? And why are they allowed to clamor for more privileges while giving-up none of their own? 'Equality for women' actually means 'we pick new privileges for us, while we keep all the old privileges we already have.'

It sounds to me like you're bashing women who want equal rights!

Demanding "equal rights" while failing to assume equal responsibilities IS demanding privileges, you moron!

The next time you hear a woman say she 'wants equality', ask her: which privileges does she intend to give-up? I guarantee, she will look at you like you're nuts for even thinking such a thing.

Women have made such tremendous strides in the arenas of money and political power- even to the point where men discriminate against other men to make more room for women. But men have been allowed almost no progress toward equality in the areas of reproductive rights, human relationships or even speaking our minds without fear of being belittled!

You think men are unfair? Listen guys: it is because we are perfectly fair that we listen to women rant on and on about how we're not! When you try to suggest to a woman that her gender's behavior is unfair, you will typically smack-into a wall of vehement denials and the insistence that you must be the one with all the problems. Why is gender-bigotry only acceptible when it comes from a woman's mouth? Why is gender-bias only acceptible if it elevates a woman? Why is it a woman won't tolerate any double-standard that doesn't favor her? Why is it that if you won't discriminate in favor of a woman, then it means you are sexist?

Women complain about men a lot, so there must be something legitimate behind the complaint, right? But chew on this idea: say that you have a poor laborer living in a sweatshop with a broken fan. Now, say that you have a guest in a luxury hotel with broken air-conditioning. Which one is more likely to complain? A complaint reflects the wants and expectations of the complainer, not the actual circumstances of the complainer!

We are living in the sweatshop. They are living in the hotel. At your expense, I might add. Only thing is: from their point of view, they're not living a hotel... because a real hotel has air-conditioning, doesn't it?!?

Chauvinism and Doublespeak

Women seem to have a selective interpretation of the English language. Ask any woman: what is the mental image you get when you hear the word 'chauvinism'? Typically, she thinks of some male who disrespects women. In fact, a lot of people think that's what the word 'chauvinism' actually means... being a male pig. This is NOT the true meaning of the word 'chauvinism'! Look it up in the dictionary:

chau·vin·ism n.

Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.
Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind.
The word 'male' or 'man' NO WHERE appears in the definition! It's gender-neutral: it just means SOMEBODY who believes in the superiority of their own group or nationality. (You can have American chauvinists, white chauvinists, Hindu chauvinists, etc.) But, the word 'chauvinist' has been so misused over the years, now it is almost universally accepted in English-speaking countries to mean specifically male-chauvinism. A lot of women automatically assume that a chauvinist must be, by definition, a man!

Thusly, the English language has been corrupted to create a negative quality attributed to MEN only, and the original meaning seems to be largely forgotten. If you ever accuse a woman of chauvinism, she will insist that she could never be a chauvinist because she is a woman. Ask her: what does 'chauvinist' mean? 99 times out of 100, they will say 'male pig'. This is incorrect. Get a dictionary, show them the true meaning. (On a similar note, my sister once claimed that the word 'bastard' could not be applied to a female! Again, look it up!)

What's the point of this deceit? George Orwell's illustrated the effect with his concept of 'Doublespeak'. Doublespeak means that you use a euphamistic word for political purposes, usually to hide misuses of power. In the book 1984, doublespeak is a mechanism by which a totalitarian state can confuse its people and disguise its abuses (war is peace, freedom is slavery, etc). It is difficult for a dissident idea to appear if there is a lack of terms with which to express it, so doublespeak serves the purpose of destroying these terms. It dimishes the range of human thought in order to preempt the development of those ideas which might threaten the status quo.

Noam Chomsky, a linguist at M.I.T., once said: "(The terms of doublespeak) have two meanings. One is the dictionary meaning, and the other is a meaning that is useful for serving power — the doctrinal meaning... (doublespeak's) effect is to make it impossible to find words to talk about matters of human significance in a coherent way." (Emphasis mine.)
Doublespeak is one of the tools women employ to add to the pile of bull**** they hide their sexism and suckiness under. It is a smokescreen... she uses it the same way an octopus escapes behind its ink-cloud. This is how a woman can tell boldfaced lies, yet believe she is telling the truth. This is how a woman can be prejudiced, yet believe she is being fair. This is how a woman can confound an attempt to hold her responsible for her wrongdoings by turning the blame back at you. This is how a woman can think that equality is the same thing as a privileged and subsidized existence. This is how a woman can say with conviction that she could never be a chauvinist because a chauvinist must be a man and women just aren't capable of being chauvinists.

A woman refers to 'fairness' and 'equality' only when these things can benefit her. At any other time, she does not use these two words with their dictionary meanings. At any other time, she uses their doctinal meanings instead. For instance, the doctrinal meaning of 'sexism' seems to be: 'whatever arrangement which does not benefit a female'. Therefore, women don't give a damn about inequality whenever it's experienced by a different gender.

This is the principle by which a woman says 'chauvinist' but really means 'male pig'. Whereby 'justice' and 'fairness' both mean 'whatever suits my desires right now.' Whereby 'equality for women' means 'special privileges for women'. Whereby 'respect me' means 'don't question me'. Whereby 'listen' means 'shut-up and agree'. Whereby 'communicate' means 'do as I say'. Whereby 'he and I are compatible' means 'he meets my demands on him'. Whereby 'he's romantic' means 'he gives me things'. Whereby 'I want a sensitive man' means 'I want a man who is only sensitive to what I want, whenever I want'.

Doublespeak has the power to warp conceptual thinking and it provides a woman with the wiggle-room she needs to serve her own power. Maneuverings of this type are how a woman can grab the portfolio of entitlements that is most attractive to her on any given day- and resist scrutiny as she does so. The list of doublespeak goes on and on and on. Whereby 'misogynist' means 'male who criticizes any woman'. 'Blaming the victim' means 'women aren't responsible for what they do'. 'No means no' means 'I want the man to take the heat if I have second thoughts after we have sex'. 'Male-dominated world' or 'patriarchy' or 'oppression of women' all mean 'multi-purpose scapegoat'. 'I like you as a friend' means 'I think you're a chump'. 'You can trust me' means 'I'll tell your secrets to everyone at the nail-salon the first chance I get'.

Doublespeak is meant to confuse us so that when the time comes, we will solemnly decide to act against our own interests for something 'greater' than ourselves: benefitting women. Doublespeak will trick a man into abusing himself and other men- for the sole purpose of proving to a woman how 'masculine' he is. And since a woman believes her own doublespeak propaganda is truth, she can scream and point fingers when things don't turn-out the way she wanted. She'll claim the man is to blame because he refuses to 'listen' and 'communicate'(!)

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such a thing as female-chauvinism... and it advances-forward under the banner of 'ekwalitee'.

There are TWO sexes. Therefore, sexism can go TWO ways. (Such a bloody simple idea, and yet it seems to elude the female grasp.) I am convinced that almost all women in America are totally sexist beyond redemption. (Yes, I concede that seems anti-woman sexist, too, but let's move beyond bickering over that point now that I've already pointed it out for you.) Furthermore, I believe that almost no American women are truly committed to producing overall sexual equality, no matter what they might claim to the contrary.

Women never wanted equality with men... because they've always considered themselves to be superior in the first place. What they really want is what I call 'ekwalitee'... an idea that pretends to represent both genders, but actually serves to paper-over flagrant pro-female biases.

A woman only complains about the areas in life in which she suffers a deficit, but never thinks about the areas in which she enjoys surpluses... and she will hold-up this handful of complaints as proof that she is somehow at a disadvantage. Like a shopper who disputes one or two items on a receipt and thinks it is evidence that the store is trying to cheat her... without acknowledging that most of the stuff in the shopping cart was bought with coupons.

Women rationalize their chauvinism with a chauvinistic argument: men suck, therefore women need have special advantages over men. Of course this is sexist, but here's the real kicker: a lot of women don't consider that argument to be sexist at all. They consider it to be perfectly fair and justified because their definition of sexism doesn't include what women do to men! If you actually say that a woman is sexist, she will look at you like you're crazy. Her attitude will typically be: "can a woman be sexist? Hell, no!" Uh... excuse me... isn't that statement sexist too? You just invalidated yourself. You start to wonder if women are either clinically insane or incredibly stupid because they just don't get it! You can test this thesis yourself: because of their warped definition of sexism, women have adopted a smug attitude of moral superiority and have little to no sympathy for men's problems. They are blind to men's problems. That's how sexist they are.

Their twisted definition of 'ekwalitee' allows them to overlook, hide or deny things that are actually incredibly unequal.

Start here*

Try talking to a woman (not a raving, man-hating feminist, but a normal, adult woman... and she can't be a close friend of yours, she has to be a woman you don't know very well) about problems that beset men's daily lives and you will get a blank stare. Or you will be told that whatever problems men have, men's problems are trivial; women have it MUCH worse. And you can't possibly understand, because you're a guy and you already have everything you could ever want because the world is arranged in your favor. That a woman has to make tremendous efforts in order to get the things that come so easily to you. Then, she'll proceed to hijack the conversation and turn it into a one-sided rant about women's problems.

If you dare say "guys have it pretty bad, too" to a female, she will scoff at this suggestion! I kid you not: Nearly 100% of ALL American women to whom I have said this have scoffed or strongly disagreed with this statement! One gender's (Male) issues can't be as important as another gender's (Female) issues! That cuts to the very definition of sexism, but a woman will not make this connection because her doublespeak idea of sexism only means the bad things that men do!

But, THIS GETS EVEN BETTER! If you say to an adult male "women really have it bad", it's hard to find a man who will scoff at this statement!! I have tested this myself many times, and the average man is openly READY AND WILLING to concede that the other gender has important problems worth thinking-about! Men think women's problems are important. Women think ALL their problems are obviously more important than ANY 'trivial' male problem. Riddle me this, Batman: WHICH GENDER IS MORE SEXIST?!

* I want you to go-back and reread those above three paragraphs! Reread them from 'Start here' in case you missed a detail! Let the facts sink-in!

The gender which is most fair must be the gender which is most aware of its own unfairness.

Should I continue? Guys, we are getting shafted up the wazoo out there! Only thing is, women want us to believe that we're being shafted for the noble sake of 'equality' and that it feels just grrrreat!

I see two possibilities: either we live in a world where everything is indeed controlled by men, OR we live in a world where something much more evil and insidious is at work- but it's so pervasive and hard to see that we are prevented from recognizing it and are unable to even point to it. I'll put forward a paradigm shifting suggestion: that the world is not controlled by men, but is actually controlled by women who blame men for everything.

But don't men shape the world we live in?

Come on! Do you have much say in how the world works? No! Neither do I! Very few men do! We're born-into the world and we all grapple with building our lives to suit it! Saying that men shape the world is like saying that milk shapes a carton! It's a total lie! It's slop! It's hooey! It's a fraud!

And then, there is the overwrought deceit that women have been unfairly restrained by men throughout history. That oversimplistic idea is only true to the extent that EVERYBODY was unfairly restrained by somebody else throughout history!!

Female power is everywhere, it is freaking pervasive. We don't see it, because it's outside the law and embedded in the landscape. A fish doesn't see the water it swims in! But male power is like the bubbling treasure-chest in the bottom of the fish-tank. It's highly visible, and sometimes bothersome. Think about that metaphor the next time you look in a fish-tank.

Think of it: women want half of that treasure chest, when they already own the water! They want half of the 20% of the world they don't already control! If women claim that men rule the world, it's because they're taking their own desire to rule the world and applying it to interpret male behavior!

Here are some examples of how your lives are worse, not better, than women's lives:

Sexist Laws: Bend-over, boys... here it comes! Just relax your sphincters and let the broom-handle get crammed WAYYYY up your asses.

Let's start with the obvious: a man walking the streets at night tends to be looked-at by women as a possible criminal. A woman doing the same tends to be regarded by other women as someone who might need protection.

There are plenty of sexist laws out there that restrain "male" behavior simply because a woman might find the behavior offensive. (Not that the behavior might harm a woman, mind you, but it might offend her.) Nobody should be forced to put up with repeated, offensive, unwanted sexual advances in the workplace. If your boss says "have sex with me or your fired", then yes, that's what the law was meant to protect against. Any man who does that is a swine. But almost all guys have had it painfully made clear to them that if a female co-worker so much as THINKS he's looked at her the wrong way, she has the right to sue him or get him fired! Men have that right too, but if we try to exercise it, we'll most-likely be laughed-at! If you say you want to sue a woman because you think she leered at you, no one will take you seriously! Is that equality??

How about divorce settlements? In the average settlement, your ex-wife has a right to between HALF and a THIRD of everything you own, no matter how much money she earns! (That varies from state to state, but that's pretty-much what the overall picture is like. There are reams of documents to back this up.) And she gets automatic custody of the kids! Divorce courts are almost always sympathetic to the woman, regardless of the circumstances of the divorce or who initiated it (and it is women who initiate more than 75% of all divorces, by the way)...

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that the law tries to be fair- I personally know a bunch of good, honest, NICE men who have been totally screwed-sideways by their vindictive ex-wives (not 'screwed' in the good way, mind you) because divorce laws automatically puts men at a disadvantage... My friend Artie, he's a really great guy. He got a divorce because his wife cheated on him multiple times... and he can see his son only once a week.
A woman can come-into a marriage with nothing, and come out of it five years later with half her husband's belongings- what a great deal that is! For the woman, at least.

Is it equality to shut fathers out of their children's lives? It might seem fair to the woman that she has suzerainty over a child she's carried in her womb for nine months, but it's not always fair to the child!

A woman who can’t cook, can’t clean house, and isn’t sure how to hold her baby can go to court against a man who can do all of these things and STILL win custody of the kid almost every time! And all she has to do is say that she thinks the man will abuse the child, and the man won't ever see the kid again without state supervision being present!

Howabout murder? In murder cases the courts frequently assume that any woman driven to murder must have been out of her mind- since she could surely not have committed so heinous an act on her own. Her "battered woman" defense will say she must have been battered or provoked somehow and it's not her fault. In short, her defense is "poor little me", and society is suckered into rushing to her aid (even in cases where there's no proof that she actually was battered!) There is no equivalent "battered man" defense.

Howabout laws concerning rape? Rape is a crime, and the offenders deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Here's something I bet you didn't know: rape laws are written with one ironclad assumption- that the woman is always telling the truth. Also, rape laws are all written so that only the man can be guilty. It's a crime if a man penetrates a woman against her will... but it's not a crime if a woman's uterus envelops a man's penis against his will. The responsibility of behaving appropriately in sexual situations is entirely upon you, fella- but she can do and say anything she wants and typically can expect not to be punished. You have to respect her body, she doesn't have to give a damn about yours.

Where is this all logically going? I will put-forward a few paranoid-sounding suggestions for you guys to think about: is it possible that women won't rest until every offensive "male" characteristic is punishable by law??

Is it possible that women won't rest until they get 50-50 of everything you own, even though their needs already carry more weight in society?

It is possible that women want the right to lock fathers out of their children's lives if they so desire?

Is it possible that women won't stop until they feel that they've exacted enough 'revenge' as compensation for what they've convinced themsleves was thousands of years of male oppression?

I don't want to believe the above statements, but I think women owe us a damn good explanation to demonstrate how they're not heading in this direction!

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexist Media. Bend-over, boys... here it comes again!

One can interpret all sorts of subtle male-sexism embedded within tv programs or movies... you can claim that the cartoon Dennis the Menace is sexist because it's all from Dennis' point of view, and Dennis' neighbor Margaret is a total turkey every time you see her... (However, Dennis' mom is nice... as is Good ol' Mrs. Wilson.) Howabout Comedy Central's The Man Show? What could be more sexist than that? (Here's an interpretation of The Man Show that women never seem to actually realize: it's not a celebration of male chauvinism, it's actually a show where men are making fun of themselves!) You can find subtle anti-female sexism wherever you want to find it... but anti-male sexism isn't subtle at all. In fact, you get beaten-over the head with it almost every time you turn-on the tv or go to a movie.

I loathe a lot of the media which glorifies women while vilifying men. Monday nights on ABC, there are 4 back-to-back women-focused sitcoms that almost always touch on what stupid, piggish louts men are... Ever see Ally McBeal? Nearly every legal dispute is turned into a men vs. women war of attrition, with women usually starting-out being the victim, then the victor. In the first season, the main male characters in this show were either sex-maddened pigs or hopeless, unattractive dorks. I stopped watching it after the first three episodes because it made me want to vomit. (Thank God it's been cancelled since I originally wrote this. The audience just got sick of the whiny main character, so it appears.)
Or take Lifetime television, whose endless made-for-TV movies about women being stalked, harassed, and otherwise pestered by males, has earned it the moniker "television for victims"- but also made it rank among the highest-rated cable networks in the U.S.

Ever notice a recurring set of themes in most TV dramas? Most major male characters are either psychotic, evil, cheating pigs, stupid morons, inadequate excuses for human beings- or any combination of these things. Until their true nature is revealed, these male characters often appear to be charming, benevolent and trustworthy- but eventually turn into the rats they are. Evil or psychotic male characters are often killed-off, and the inadequate ones are somehow "converted" or "fixed" through guidance by females... Women are seldom criticized, except by the pigs, and thus the critiques need not be taken seriously. And the best men of all-- why, they are artistic, sensitive, creative... and totally out of reach, because it turns-out in the end that they're gay!
The underlying message of all this is very clear: there is nothing about heterosexual men that is acceptable. Therefore, men should be tolerated only to the extent that they can either become more like women- or become dead.

Here's another example: there was one news report on "20/20" in 1998 about a medical study which reported that men have more brain cells than women. (The number of brain cells has absolutely, totally nothing to do with either genders' intelligence, mind you- seeing as how Einstein's brain was smaller and lighter than average.) But Barbara Walters ended the segment with a joke: "Which leads us to wonder: exactly what do men do with those extra brain-cells?"

Oh har-dee-har. Yeah, well if Hugh Downs had instead quipped a joke about a woman's brain being small, he would've been fired the next day!

I'm disturbed by the fact that today's "modern", educated women find this male-bashing claptrap entertaining- simply because it panders to the lowest common denominator of her preconceived stereotypes. Male-bashing is not constructive. It doesn't facilitate inter-gender understanding, it restrains it... It's as bad as the race-hate that our society has been trying so hard to abolish. But it's so pervasive, we don't even notice it. I'll give you another harmless-seeming example:

One time, I was browsing greeting cards in a store... I picked-one out. It was from the 'woman's birthday card' section. It said the following on the front:

So, I hear you're trying to find a man who's your intellectual equal?

On the inside cover:

Best of luck- you'll need it!!

Oh, har-dee-har. It is to laugh. We guys be tho dumb. Hmm, let's see what happens if I change just one word?

So, I hear you're trying to find a black who's your intellectual equal? Best of luck- you'll need it!!

Now, if that modified greeting card was put to press, the manufacturer would be hit by SO many boycotts and lawsuits, they'd go out of business within a month! (Make no mistake, I condemn racism in the strongest possible way. Racists are lower than dirt. I used this unfortunate example PURELY to make a point. Please forgive me.)

Ladies... that greeting card is, in a nutshell, offensive. It is hate-mongering. It is a base, stereotyping, reductionist, ugly, scummy thing to say. It is the gender-equivalent of bigotry. But, does anyone ever raise even a little stink about it?? No! Obviously, some woman actually thought it was funny enough to print ten-thousand copies! (It had to be a woman who approved this card!) This card is just ONE teeny example of how women are shot-through with bigotry and sexism and they don't even realize it. Go to the greeting card section of any store, guys! You can find a dozen other cards like this one. Somewhere, some woman writer made a fortune from cards like these.

Howabout commercials? In any commercial where there is a man-woman conflict of interest, odds are, the woman wins every time. In TV-land, men are useless... I remember one commercial for cold medicine where the 'mom' is sick in bed with a cold... and her husband totally messes-up the house when she's not there to clean it 'correctly'. As if men are too stupid to know how to use a vacuum or a microwave. Ads regularly show fathers outsmarted by their wives and daughters. In a commercial, when a woman isn't home to cook dinner for her husband, he typically stands clueless at the open fridge door, dumbfounded. See? Men are idiots, and women think it's HI-larious.

And the Internet? If you look under the 'Gender Wars' category under Yahoo, there are at least 5 anti-male sites for every 1 anti-female site. And the volume of visitors at the anti-male sites is typically MUCH larger than those at the anti-female sites. (I made this site to help balance things!)

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexist Warfare. Get ready to die for the womenfolk, boys. It's expected of you.

There was a time in the U.S. when a man could get conscripted (drafted). That's when you have to go into the military, or else they'll throw your butt in jail if you don't have a valid excuse (or parents wealthy-enough to get you exempted)... The really big wars of the past were fought largely by conscripts. In World War I, for instance, every belligerent nation had some form of conscription going. The conscripts were almost 100% male... Most other countries have conscription even today (do you really think that Russian males volunteer to fight in Chechnya?) Nowadays, a lot of women are entering the military in larger and larger numbers (and I applaud this... I think that's awesome! If a woman wants to die on the front-line so that I don't have to, she's welcome to it! But women in the military are usually kept in secondary support roles, far from the heat of battle. Wouldn't want the poor darlings to get hurt, would we?)

When women die in combat, it is typically news-worthy. When men die in combat, it's a statistic. Why, it wasn't until 2001, that ground was broken in D.C. for a World-War II memorial. The six American women who died in the more recent Vietnam War had their own special memorial built years ago. (They were almost all nurses too, by the way.)

But men are responsible for war...

War only comprises a tiny slice of history- men have also been the biggest peace-makers! Men have largely been behind all the big disarmament conferences, peace treaty negotiations and all the major diplomatic efforts throughout history to avoid war! And how about when women are the ones who order the war in the first place? Margaret Thatcher ordered a military response to kick Argentina out of the Falkland Islands. A lot of Argentine and British men died in the South Atlantic because of that sharp, little war. Catherine the Great threw tens of thousands of men into combat at a time! War is an unfortunate part of the entire ****ing burden of society that men carry- but men are going to fight in a war, even if a woman is in charge.

Or consider this quote from a book called "Bloody Hell" by Dan Hallock. It describes the emotions used in process of recruiting: "Young men are driven by hate and fear, not only of the 'enemy,' but of the reactions of friends and family and society, should they fail to conform. Many would rather die than risk disapproval and loss of respect; would rather have their blood ebb away on distant sands than turn against the tide of common emotion and expectation..." Men go into combat because society expects exclusively men to do so and it shames them when they don't. Fortunately, the draft doesn't exist in the U.S. any more... but it could come back one day. After 9/11, the idea of requiring American men between the ages of 18 and 22 to have six months of military training is getting seriously suggested in Congress...

And you don't have to die to suffer in war... you can lose a limb. You could lose your ability to walk. You could've gotten exposed to persistent chemical weapons like Agent Orange back in 'Nam. Or been afflicted with Gulf War syndrome, or inhaled radioactive particles left-over from depleted uranium shells. You could get chunks of shrapnel buried in your brain-stem for the rest of your days.

And you know what? Even the 'intact' survivors of war typically emerge damaged for life. Post-Traumatic Stress-disorder. Shell-shock. Call it what you will- when shells start crashing around you and you see people being blown to bits- that will mess you up in the head! War has ruined the lives of countless non-wounded male veterans.

Don't get me wrong: in war, huge numbers of women die too... the difference is that most often, the female victims are usually civilians that the men are dying trying to PROTECT! Remember: during World War II, THE most destructive war in human history, U.S. women had the privilege of staying on the home-front, riveting bombers-together and assembling artillery shells so that men can go kill each other more effectively. Is that equality?

I fully support the idea of women in combat roles! Let's see how they like being conscripted! Next time we go to war, let women die and get blown-apart in massive numbers while men comfortably stay at home building more weapons. I guarantee it, the gals will scream for the government to ban women from combat duty! There is no such thing as a feminist in a foxhole.

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
Equality in the Workplace? Don't bet your life on it!

Women have fought a commendable battle to win 'equality' in the workplace... and the workplace is far from equal.

Realize this: women swear that they are just as capable in the workplace as a man... yet they also swear up and down that a man does not know how to cook, clean or raise a kid nearly as well! That's hypocrisy: women say they just as good at doing traditional 'male' work, but swear that men are inept when it comes to traditional 'female' work! (Heh, on the same note, I know more than a few gals who say this- but have messy houses and frankly, can't cook worth ****!)

Here's another factoid about equality in the workplace: men are the victims of 98% of all job-related deaths. Men die at work in huge numbers every year! Ever been to a steel mill? Chunks of white-hot metal are flying everywhere, and typically there's not one woman on the factory floor! There are a thousand ways you can die on a construction site! Hundreds of male policemen get gunned-down every year while doing their job of protecting both men and women! Coal miners, fire-fighters- the list goes-on for miles. It's men who do the majority of the jobs at which you can get killed!

How about workplace injuries? Furniture-moving is a male-dominated industry: do you care to guess how many furniture-movers injure their backs and knees on a daily basis? Carpentry and logging are male-dominated industries- in the average lumber mill, fingers and toes can get chopped-off right and left! The 25 worst jobs in the U.S. just happen to be male-dominated by some mysterious coincidence... I've never heard any woman ever complain about the lack of female coal-miners.

What fields do women most often enter? Things like psychological counseling, education, publishing, accounting, medicine. In short, service-oriented jobs that don't involve carrying heavy loads or accidentally chopping-off a hand. Maybe I'm generalizing. Some women do work in factories after all... Why don't you go visit a local factory sometime?

I visited a local factory a few weeks before the time of writing- the factory owner is a friend of my dad. They make custom ceramic tiles. I walked-around with the foreman, and he showed me the production process. Hundreds of pounds of clay gets loaded-in to huge hoppers. The clay gets molded with large extrusion machinery, chopped-up, fired in kilns, glazed and fired again. Both men and women worked on the factory floor, but I immediately noticed: all the heavy, dangerous work was being done by men. Men were working near the blazing-heat of the 400-degree kilns. Men were loading heavy sacks of clay on catwalks and climbing on the machinery to operate it. The women were sitting at benches doing the polishing, glazing and smoothing. The men worked in hard-hat areas, while the women were clearly out of harm's way. I looked for a woman with a hazardous job, I did not see one. There were also plenty of women in the factory's administration offices doing computer-design work, accounting work and the clerical work. The most dangerous things these women ever touched on the job was sandpaper and keyboards! No wonder men die on the job so often! (P.S., there appeared to be a good safety record at this particular factory... but just imagine this type of division-of-labor multiplied a million times across the planet. And not all countries have good industrial-safety standards- I've visited some of the nicer Chinese factories, and the safety record there is not enviable. A lot of potential for male injuries globally.)

Oh, sure, you might point-out that the owner of the factory was a man- but you know what? He practically built the place with his bare hands! Do you think that's easy for any man to do? He almost went bankrupt 4 times before his business started making real money. Do you honestly think there's a smoke-filled club where a bunch of old men gather-around a table over brandy saying "Well, good old Richard is one of us- let's give him a factory or two!"

Can't all the money that changes-hands in sex-harassment lawsuits be put to better use making male jobs safer? I mean, sex-harassment is a crime, but no one actually dies as a result of it! But women don't give a ****! Male problems aren't important, remember?! It's much more important that a woman's feelings don't get hurt by a dirty joke!

Oh, women want their version of 'Equality' in the workplace... they want to have the high-paying, plum jobs but they'll forfeit the dirty, heavy or dangerous jobs. Let men do all that crap. Imagine if the numbers were reversed: if 98% of all job-deaths were suffered by women?? You'd better bet your ass there'd be a huge uproar!

Guys, this type of sexism can get you killed! Wanna lose an eye on the job? Take the type of job that a woman gives to you by default!

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never hit a woman. But, I'm supposed to think it's okay when a woman hits me.

Ever noticed that when you go to a movie there are three gender-combinations in which fight-scenes are considered 'tolerable' by the audience?

1. When a man hits another man. 2. When a woman hits another woman. 3. And when a woman hits a man (sometimes, this last one gets the gals clapping... Violence towards men is perfectly okay because guys are just so darned annoying...)

But there is one combination of inter-gender hitting that is a big no-no. Whenever a man hits a woman, the audience tends to FEEL the pain- I sure do. (And violence against women disturbs me more than it bothers most men, I think. It bites me especially deeply when I hear of it happening.) Normally it's a male villain who hits one of the female protagonists, and that gets the crowd mad. "What a bastard!"

Men hitting women is the only situation of inter-gender violence that movie audiences will not accept. (The only exception to this rule is when the woman is a thoroughly evil kung-fu expert, example: Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye. It's 'okay' when James Bond goes pugilistic with her, because it's already been painfully established that she's pure, hell-forged evil.)

In movies, men can beat the hell out of each other. Women can beat the hell out of men. Can a man beat-up a woman? No way! And, of course, a female's reaction to inter-gender hitting on the screen reveals yet more prejudice: a woman getting punched by a man = horribly NOT funny. A man getting punched in the testicles by a woman = HILARIOUS.

Then, of course, there is another obvious double-standard that nobody seems to voice. It is not uncommon to hear jokes about men getting their penises sliced-off. In fact, women find the thought to be wildly funny. Yet- human rights groups condemn the practice of female genital mutiliation. Do you think I'd get a big laugh if I joked about cutting-off a woman's ****oris? I don't think so.

Here's yet another example:

My Ex, Lying *****bag, used to hit me every now and then. She wouldn't beat me up, but once in a long while she'd slap me or punch me on the shoulder. If, for instance, I did something to annoy her or if I said something that she didn't like. She'd think it was perfectly okay to slap me as punishment. Or shove me forcefully. She was very physical with her anger, and she started to look more and more scary as time went on. (Why, she almost started to look like the stereotypical violent male!)

I don't like being hit and frankly, it disturbed me when she did this. (When she got mad, she also threw things. And when she started throwing things at the wall, I was kind of afraid that one day, she might decide to throw something at me. She obviously had a head-full of bad wiring, so this is a reasonable concern for me to have, no?)

If I ever complained about her hitting me, she would respond with "Oh, be a man" or "Don't be a wimp". Then, she'd act like there was something wrong with me if I would dare complain about being hit! Or she'd say "I bet that didn't even hurt you!" Uh... sure. Men can't get hurt if you hit them? What bull****! It never hurts when you're the one doing the hitting! Hitting is wrong. Violence is wrong. But hitting is somehow not as wrong when the man is the victim! When a man hits a woman, it's abuse. When a woman hits a man, he should just shut-up and pretend it didn't hurt. And women think it's just so damn funny to kick a man in the crotch! I want to live in a world where a woman feels like she can't come-up to me, hit me for sport and run-away giggling.

Oh, aren't men violent? I read somewhere that 95% of reported domestic violence is from men attacking women.

That statistic is based on police reports! What kind of man goes to the police and tells them his wife is beating the **** out of him?! She's already convinced him that if he feels pain, he's not a man! Women abusing men is all safely tucked-away where no one can even see it. And good-luck attracting attention to yourself if you're getting beaten-up by a woman- men's problems are laughable anyways, remember? If a bystander sees you being beaten-up by a woman, they will either think it's funny or they will assume you probably deserve it.

Which gender is more abused? If a woman hits a man, they think they're not hurting anyone! Our pain doesn't matter! The possibility of women abusing their male partners is totally-off the radar screen because the 'official' statistics are wrong, and women are callous enough to think we're human punching bags, anyway!

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women Just Don't Respect Men. They think men are idiots and should be manipulated.

I hear women make 'dumb men' jokes all the time. They think it's just HI-larious to rip men apart in private; they get so much satisfaction from it. As I pointed-out, they like being bigots. If a man is present when a room-full of women makes jokes like this, he might stand-up and defend men... and he'd be shouted-down by the ladies. He's expected to just grin and bear it. But the instant a man makes a sexist joke in front of a woman, she instantly jumps-down this throat and rips him a new corn-chute.

First of all, men aren't idiots. Most Nobel-Prize winners are men, and it's not because the global system of academic research is biased against women... there's a simpler explanation: it's because a lot of men work hard at doing research and a lot of men are smart.

When I point this out to women, they either claim that the world is against female researchers, or they mention Marie Curie as a method of showing that men aren't so damn special after all. Okay, who else besides Marie Curie? Oh, lessee, I can name a lot of men who've won the Nobel Prize... Einstein, Crick, Watson, Fermi, Milton Friedman, Shimon Peres, Lech Walesa, Desmond Tutu... Oh, shut up. (I'm not disparaging women's contributions to society: as of 2001, there are 29 women who won the Prize. Women aren't idiots either, obviously.)

My point is: both women and men can be smart. Both can be dumb. Saying otherwise is sexist. Women say otherwise all the time! We always see women who make prejudicial, sexist comments whenever they want- but then they'll turn around and scream at men who do far less-offensive things than they themselves habitually do!

Second of all, women seem to want to manipulate men. They seem to think men are idiots and should be taken advantage-of through sexual and emotional manipulation. And they know our bodies make us want to do their bidding. Our bodies want them, and they use this against us because they think it's fair that they have some kind of advantage over us in a so-called 'male-dominated world'.

Despite all the screeching and sobbing about how much they want equality, women still expect you to ask them on dates. And pay for dinner. And make the first physical moves. And take the blame if she has second thoughts the next day. In short- in a relationship, they seem to want everything without having to compromise anything. What was the last time a woman ever spent any of her money on you??

Howabout this scenario: some woman reads an advert in a magazine about a product that she thinks will make her sexy. She looks for it. She buys it. She wears it in a bar. Then, when the wrong type of man is attracted, she claims that she wasn't doing anything to attract him and that he should go away. *BLINK* Wha? Hasn't she just poured a lot of effort into being sexy and attractive? Wasn't that why she bought the damn product in the first place? She's not doing anything or is it that she's totally unaccountable for what she does? It's the male's fault for being attracted! This is one example of how women manipulate us and twist the world to suit their wants! That, my friends, is what I mean by extralegal power.

There's literally too much of this stuff for me to list! Look at ANY women's magazine, it's chock-full of manipulation advice: tips and suggestions on how to look sexy. How to 'test' her man and 'reward' him. How to initiate break-ups. How to attract men and weed-out Mister Right. How to tell if he's lying. How to hide her own lying... All day long, men think about sex and how they can get it. All day long, women think about how to look sexy and wheedle more stuff out of men. You tell me- which gender is inherently given more manipulative opportunities?

And women think that's just the way things should be.

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more but I stopped. It's long enough as it is. If you want the rest of it, just ask.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how to make a webpage and let people know about it. step 1. find a webhoster, step 2. post your 5-10 page drivel on it. step 3. profit.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
4. contact the publisher

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah it's true but....What you gonna do?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true.

In the last 2 years there have been numerous man-rights and father-rights groups formed.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t like this makes me wonder why we're all so obsessed with women.

If women are like this, then why are we wasting our time learning how to please them?

If women are like this, then why are we wasting our time busting our asses at work and in the gym in order to impress them?

If women are like this, then it seems like we should give ourselves everything we could ever want before we even think about women.

If women are like this, then why do we care what they want?
For that matter, why do we care if they live or die?

All the time and effort we spend on turning ourselves into a woman's dream come true is the most gut-wrenching example of insidious and pervasive feminazi domination of ourselves and the world we live in.

WAKE UP MEN! YOU'RE ALL PLAYING INTO HER EVIL PLAN!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that post just lowered my confidence....my goal on sosuave.com was just the opposite :(

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
Sh!t like this makes me wonder why we're all so obsessed with women.

If women are like this, then why are we wasting our time learning how to please them?

If women are like this, then why are we wasting our time busting our asses at work and in the gym in order to impress them?

If women are like this, then it seems like we should give ourselves everything we could ever want before we even think about women.

If women are like this, then why do we care what they want?
For that matter, why do we care if they live or die?

All the time and effort we spend on turning ourselves into a woman's dream come true is the most gut-wrenching example of insidious and pervasive feminazi domination of ourselves and the world we live in.

WAKE UP MEN! YOU'RE ALL PLAYING INTO HER EVIL PLAN!
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
that post just lowered my confidence....my goal on sosuave.com was just the opposite
Then think of it this way, if you want:
Women are like this, so you gotta be good enough to turn the game back on them. The war will be won in the individual battles.

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, lazylawyer312, where did you get that? I wanna see what my friends think of that article.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is to true. I didnt know how far it extended until I read this.

lazylawyer312, u said there is more? post it, or Private message it to me. we need to be aware of this, brothers.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for these women. If this is the case and men are fated to end up doing everything while women sit on the thrown, then I ask how happy they'll be when they're there. Because chances are they'll have everything they want and still find something to complain about. <-- hey that's a sexist comment right there right? But it works both ways!

My little comments I'd like to mention is how much truth there is to what was said and posted by lazylawyer. I know that my mother got custody over us and said that exact thing to the courts. Rather than having some state person question my fathers behaviour and wonder why he wants to hug or kiss us, he was essentially forced out of my life by two feminists (my mom and her partner at the time.) who's agenda was to ensure he couldn't be a part of it. Heck why not make it impossible and blame the man for failing to go through with it. Because that's what my mom fed me growing up.

Now I could start sounding like I was only using the same force that is trying to gain control, but one does need to think about this. Women may have had a harder time over men who served as obdients to life in some way, but there is a standing ground that men have had to face in the entirity of humanity. That is that females could in a last resort case to have power use their bodies and sexualness as bait, but take a guy living as a servant or peasant and what could he do to better himself? Nothing, he was intentionally screwed over just so he couldn't get ahead of where he was. Oddly enough a similar thing still exists today, but in a different form.

I see this when girls create drama for guys to "mess" with them or "get them angry" and times where girls intentionally withold sex to gain dominance over their spouse. When a guy trying to make it in this world is surrounded by people who are just acking to find some reason to cast him away or take advantage of him, you gotta wonder if it really is so much better being a guy. I mean for us the end result is always the girl, if we want to be with one then WE are typically the ones who have to be the ones to approach. That girls will get hit on and asked out and thereby have a choice in reality. Most men don't and the fact that women teach the oppression of male characteristics only further propels the problem.

That's why there are so many men out there with unknown identities who put up with what they think they're supposed to because they think they're being a good man to women. In reality they feel like they're happy with what they could get because of how lucky they are to be one of the "good guys" that "gets it".

I had a conversation with my friend about how I have preferences for dating that will be a part of my boundary as time goes on and I've gotten better with dating. I told him how I have noticed a tendancy for me to be attracted to slimmer girls and he immediately called me shallow, but yet can't see the distinction when he goes around and says "I love the fact that she's intelligent.". Then I just laugh because he doesn't see that its really the same thing disguised as something else. He made it out like he was "better" for being able to choose an average looking smart girl with a good personality over your stereotypical "dumb blonde". I ask how that is any different and it makes sense if you think of it from a woman's perspective. It really does teach guys to aim low don't you think? Gives the average girl a chance at something she may not have had before. I mean afterall, love is the magic glue that people think holds relationships together right?

You wanna hear something really messed up? Since I've taken on more male characteristics and have tried to read up as much as I can on what it means to be a mature man, that I've seen weird areas of my life improve. My weight has naturally been declining, my creativity has increased, my strength and energy have been at the best they've been my whole life. Is it a coincedence that the more I've been behaving like a man, the better my life has been getting and the more I was behaving like a woman the worse things worked out for me.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i don't mind reading the rest....this is awesome stuff!

and don't let this lower your confidence guys, when I discvoered the truth about women, I thought what's the point, they're all evil, find a good but ugly one and settle down...Hell NO! learn to play the game and win!