sex without being in a relationship

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sort of "seeing" two girls right now, one we are just friends and we have sex but she wants more (wants to be my girl friend again but thats over and won't be happening, she has been told this but keeps trying :cool: ) , the other i have had sex with 3 times this last weekend, but she says she doesn't want a boyfriend and doesn't want it to get weird. here is my question:

how do i get the sex i want from the new girl without appearing to want more (im not really sure on that, but she is a damn fine lay), after this weekend (i have only called her to setup meetings, no pointless calls) i haven't called her in 2 days and i want to get at that **** again. basically her saying she doesn't want a boyfriend puts her in a position of power cuz she knows i want to hit it, how can i level out the playin field (she does know about my other girl so this helps) any tips?

also what are things i should avoid so i don't come across as wanting more (i know i don't act needy cuz i just want to bang this girl out) and fvcking up this sweet situation i set my self up, while still being able to hit it. (i have told her i also don't want a girlfriend while we were making out on the ski lift)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution: Don't see any of the girls more then once a week. This way you can still buy some time and not allow them to get too emotionally attach to you. However if they want a relationship from you eventually they will pressure you and will probably leave you if you say no (its easy to assume that you can have a fvckbuddy for ever but once it gets physical things can and will change)

Its just a matter of time.

DjDamage

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in touch with her through email or AIM. Don't make every contact an opportunity to set up another bang session. Don't talk about going out and partying, having them meet your friends, buying them gifts, or anything else that may hint that you want more out of the relationship. There are exceptions to hanging out with them with friends, but try not to do it often....think once every other month

Most of my f-buddies call me when they're horny. It's rare that I call them...

I have 5 girls right now who contact me whenever they want to bang. Two of them hit me up about every 3 months, another every 2 months, one every few weeks, another every other week. I'm always nice to them, I never offer to take them to dinner, they never ask me to take them out, they don't stay the night at my place, they never ask me to hang out with them or their friends on the weekends. It's a beautiful thing.

They know they can do me anytime...and they like that. They 'use' me for sex and I have no problem with that. They use other guys for dates, gifts and possible relationships.

This is what works for me. :cheer:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's pretty simple dude, if you don't want your body language telling the girl you want her, then you should probably have a body posture that puts her as a friend nor even verbally treating her as a friend will make her into a friend. When there's a girl I find unattractive to be my gf or my girl, my body is usually distanced away, or my arms are crossed, or I barely even look at her. If I do touch her, it will be a pat on the back, etc.

I just recently learned that if you don't communicate to a girl that you want her or show affection she feels you don't think much about her. So it's something along that lines.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh, you're in trouble, something's come along and it's burst your bubble (yeah yeah) uh oh your in trouble, gotta get home quick, march on the double. na na na na....

Sometimes an awful song can be used to describe a sistuation...meaning that it's not completely useless.

Truewest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro stay in control. When she knows that you want that ^&*() she will use it on you. I just got out of the same that started that way and ended up nasty. Call her bluff, treat her as every other girl.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you DO want a relationship, don't do this:

Girl: "How many girls have you done this with?" (about to have sex)

Alphathree: "Uh, I'd have to think about it"

Girl not having sex with Alphathree anymore...

Alphathree yelling at himself in his head