Sex Test from Female

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick situation with a girl I've been dating here....

Went round to see her last night, and up to now we have been very sexual with each other. She has put out on demand, every time I've been there.

During general conversation last night she suggests we should be celibate for thee next 3 months to "really get to know each other"

I was instantly aware, this appeared to be some kind of test to see if she could control me by controlling the supply of pvssy.

After a few moments of silence, I looked her in the eye and said calmly;

"That's great. But that really not what I'm looking for, in which case you're with the wrong man and I need to leave immediately"

My question is, just why would she be suggesting/asking this. I'm aware she wasn't serious, but I'm curious why she would try and pose this to me.

Also, was there a better answer I could have retorted with?
What would you guys have done/said?

Regards

P

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need more detail BUT........This is ridiculous & I've never heard this after you have already hit it. If she is serious she sounds like prude! I just recenty came across a prude & good lord it is sooo f*kin not worth it at all!

Bad kisser/sh*tty bjs/kind of awkward during sex/doesn't know how to move her hips......really good signs!!
I would say the first real prude that I've meet, or maybe it was me & I didn't make her tingle so much.....ohwell NEXT

Not that it really matters but what ages are yall?

I would play alone, laugh it off & wouldn't change a thing, kino, tease, escalate, f*ck.

If she seriously stops you, you know what you need to do. NEXT......lack of chemistry...bye Felicia!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she respond to you?

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She responded with "So youd stop seeing me if we didn't have sex every time?"

I replied, "no but I just don't want to be celibate for the next three months. That's not what I'm really looking for at the moment"

She then initiated sex a few minutes later

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phil2015 said:
During general conversation last night she suggests we should be celibate for thee next 3 months to "really get to know each other"
Think it goes beyond a sh!t test. She's a fvcking idiot, and even bringing it up is an extremely rude thing to do in any relationship. The good news is that it's not that serious. Imagine hearing that after marriage you'd have a heart attack. I would be very cautious with her.

The other possible answer, and is quite similar, would be to tell her Let's Just be Friends since in your past relationships you had a chemistry where you can't get your hands off each other and if that's not the case that's fine and you can hook her up with one of your guy friends.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and amplify.

"Yeah, you're right. I've just not been feeling sex with you and I think I want to abstain for a few months. Let's make it 6 months."

Give her a peck on the cheek and walk out. Put her in the friendzone while you bang other chicks. She will most likely rectify the situation by throwing her pu$$y at you before you even walk out.

When a woman takes something from the relationship. You take twice. You withdraw your attention and time spent.

Never reward stupid ultimatums with your time.

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Think it goes beyond a sh!t test. She's a fvcking idiot, and even bringing it up is an extremely rude thing to do in any relationship. The good news is that it's not that serious. Imagine hearing that after marriage you'd have a heart attack. I would be very cautious with her.

The other possible answer, and is quite similar, would be to tell her Let's Just be Friends since in your past relationships you had a chemistry where you can't get your hands off each other and if that's not the case that's fine and you can hook her up with one of your guy friends.
Haha would love to see her reaction after hearing this.
Peck on the cheeck and walk towards the door, her face will probably form 3 lettres : W T F