Sex Question

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight my girlfriend and I were having sex and I pulled out the first time before I came to check and the condom was good. Then later I put on another condom and we continued and after awhile we switched positions and I noticed the condom broke at the tip. I never came but I'm still a little worried. I was planning on getting her the morning after pill tomorrow first thing tomorrow. Do you have to have a prescription for the MAP and how expensive is it? I would also like to know if the planned parenthood place is the only place to get it because I'm not sure if they are open on sunday and will they prescribe it to me since I'm 17?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I thought they made the MAP over-the-counter. Maybe not.

If you never came in the condom, then no worries. Why would there be a chance of her being pregnate if you never came? Unless you didn't give us all the details, I don't see any problems.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be fine buddy, rest easy. Obviously very small numbers of sperm come out during pre-***, but emphasis is on the small. They are ineffective little buggers anyway. If you didn't blow your load, then you got nothing to worry about.

Anywho, MAP should be available over the counter. Over here in New Zealand it is, no questions asked. Not sure what it's like over in yank-ville though (Assuming you're from the U.S).

Get a good sleep, recharge, then pound the girl all over again.

Classy :up:

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that it can be purchased OTC by women who are 18 or older but I'm not completely sure it can be bought OTC at all. I'm not that worried, precum was my only concern but she is a little unnerved about it.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be bought in all 50 states over the counter by ANYONE (men too) over 18. Some pharmicists (yes, pharmicists not pharmicies) won't sell it because they are ignorant but anybody in the store has access to it so if you run in to that problem just ask the 16 year old kid who dosn't care.

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she decided to tell her mom who is a nurse because a few weeks ago her mom asked if she needed birth control. Well, lets just say its not looking too good for me... The bad part is that I had a great relationship with her parents. They loved me. Don't know if thats going to be the case anymore though. Oh, and I went a a pharmacy and the pharmacist told me that a morning after pill isn't available OTC yet.