sex pushed away????

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship with a girl who is a Virgin. she was ready im ready to change it and we a talk about it everyday. Well friday she was suppose to come over my place and we was going to kick it at night watch a movie and i was suppose to change her views of life lol. But she told me her friends talked her out of it and she doesn't want to do it no more because they claim she will regret it and all that bull****. What do i say next and how do i fix this??? it don't have to be friday as long as i get her back comfortable to give it up its good with me.

Thanks

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

You don't talk about sex and plan a big date for it. It puts too much pressure on you to perform and her to enjoy it, which means you'll get performance anxiety and she'll be worrying.

Just invite her over your place one evening, make sure everything is nice and comfortable, and start making out with her. Slowly escalate the touching. Then, go down on her, do it until she cvms, and then have sex with her.

If she shows resistance, slow down and take a step back.

Two steps forward, one back.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
appreciate it. I am over doing the whole situation which maybe the reason she talked it out with others. I was with her today unexpected and she was a little bit loose but you can tell that her friends conversation was on her mind.