Sex on the first date, whats next?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
you can smell the jealousy in this thread...

First-date sex girls are usually much better for relps IMHO than ones who hold out. My 7 year MLTR we had sex on the first date, I dated a girl for 4 years who screwed me on the first date.. only reason we broke up was because I hooked up with her daughter (no sex, long story) AND she found out I was dating another chick. Had a 1.5 year relp with another chick after sex on the first date. A current 2.5 year MLTR with a blonde who had sex with me on the first date.

IMHO first-date f/ckers are the best for relps because they are highly sexual, uninhibited, and don't try to use sex as a bargaining chip. In fact, these days I'm not sure I'd ever have an LTR with a chick who didn't put out on the first date. First date sex gives me all the cards... forever.. as far as I'm concerned. Anything less and that's the girl trying to call the shots, even just second-date sex.

One thing you must do in this situation, though.. DON'T let her try to 'take a step back' and start making you work for the sex, or hold out, or anything like that. You've got to slap that down immediately. Make her realize that going out with you means she's putting out each and every time. Every time you guys get together you're going to screw her, that's the deal. That will ensure a relp that lasts as long as you want it to last and on the terms you dictate.
Bless you Zarky.

Good to know that there are more than 3 people (OP. myself and Zarky) who have been laid on the first date.

Honestly, I can't remember being with a girl where it was more 3 dates until I banged her...probably because by that stage I cut her loose.

And most of them have been first or second date.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
you can smell the jealousy in this thread...

First-date sex girls are usually much better for relps IMHO than ones who hold out. My 7 year MLTR we had sex on the first date, I dated a girl for 4 years who screwed me on the first date.. only reason we broke up was because I hooked up with her daughter (no sex, long story) AND she found out I was dating another chick. Had a 1.5 year relp with another chick after sex on the first date. A current 2.5 year MLTR with a blonde who had sex with me on the first date.

IMHO first-date f/ckers are the best for relps because they are highly sexual, uninhibited, and don't try to use sex as a bargaining chip. In fact, these days I'm not sure I'd ever have an LTR with a chick who didn't put out on the first date. First date sex gives me all the cards... forever.. as far as I'm concerned. Anything less and that's the girl trying to call the shots, even just second-date sex.

One thing you must do in this situation, though.. DON'T let her try to 'take a step back' and start making you work for the sex, or hold out, or anything like that. You've got to slap that down immediately. Make her realize that going out with you means she's putting out each and every time. Every time you guys get together you're going to screw her, that's the deal. That will ensure a relp that lasts as long as you want it to last and on the terms you dictate.
Bless you Zarky.

Good to know that there are more than 3 people (OP. myself and Zarky) who have been laid on the first date.

Honestly, I can't remember being with a girl where it was more 3 dates until I banged her...probably because by that stage I cut her loose.

And most of them have been first or second date.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, listen man this is how my last GF and I started. And after me she goes on a sex spree, hooking up with guys she doesn't know and all that.

Just saying, take everything she says with a grain of salt, your not her boyfriend so don't act like it. If you guys start getting serious thats not a problem but just like Zarky said, don't let her take a step back in the relationship, once that happens you either get your **** together and lay your foot down or you move on and start over.

Good job though.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes definitely a keeper!!