Sex on the first date, whats next?

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl online (POF), exchanged a few messages and she gave me her number, exchanged a few texts and we decided to hang out. Just the way things worked out, I ended up meeting her around midnight on friday night out at a bar. She was kinda drunk, but like not THAT drunk, asked me if i could pick her up since I was in the area. I picked her up, we talked for a while, went on a random drive, dropped her off at her place, she invited me in, we hung out for a while, watched tv, started making out, eventually turned into sex. She was worried about coming off as slutty, etc. said she'd never done this before.. I ended up sleeping over, we had sex again in the morning. kissed goodbye, she told me to text her. we texed on and off on saturday, i told her we should hang out again, she agreed ("with less alcohol in my system" lol). i guess what makes me nervous is that she said she wasn't really looking for a relationship, but if the right person came along, she'd consider it (but then again she was on POF). she also said she was horny, and again she was kind of drunk. but we talked again the next day and she said she had fun last night.. so i duno.

i guess basically, i like this girl and id like to get to know her better, possibly have a relationship or something.. but i dont want to move too fast, scare her away. im not the kind of guy that has one night stands. i can't tell if she does that kind of thing, i dont think so since she said her last relationship was 5 years..

so yeah. met girl online, sex on the first "date," possibility for a relationship? thanks for reading.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she did it with you, chances are she's had sex on the first date before. But more importantly: what makes her relationship material?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said her last "relationship" was for 5 years... after women get out of a long term relationship, their slutsense tends to kick in and they start having one night stands and all that.
i'm sure she's been with other guys before you that were not technically "relationships", probably just a bunch of one night stands and hookups.

from what it sounds like, yeah maybe she's a bit of a slut, but then again, personally i think almost all girls are. but you just want her to be YOUR slut. see where things lead, but sounds like she's not the typical "good girl" so don't forget that. she's no different than those other girls you'll meet at bars or have a one night stand with. she's nothing special, but just have fun while it lasts.
oh. and date OTHERS. not only her.

JMoneyINC.

Don Juan
Reaction score
iamdisappoint said:
She was worried about coming off as slutty, etc. said she'd never done this before..

Translation = "I do this all the time"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamdisappoint said:
So I met this girl online (POF), exchanged a few messages and she gave me her number, exchanged a few texts and we decided to hang out. Just the way things worked out, I ended up meeting her around midnight on friday night out at a bar. She was kinda drunk, but like not THAT drunk, asked me if i could pick her up since I was in the area. I picked her up, we talked for a while, went on a random drive, dropped her off at her place, she invited me in, we hung out for a while, watched tv, started making out, eventually turned into sex. She was worried about coming off as slutty, etc. said she'd never done this before.. I ended up sleeping over, we had sex again in the morning. kissed goodbye, she told me to text her. we texed on and off on saturday, i told her we should hang out again, she agreed ("with less alcohol in my system" lol). i guess what makes me nervous is that she said she wasn't really looking for a relationship, but if the right person came along, she'd consider it (but then again she was on POF). she also said she was horny, and again she was kind of drunk. but we talked again the next day and she said she had fun last night.. so i duno.

i guess basically, i like this girl and id like to get to know her better, possibly have a relationship or something.. but i dont want to move too fast, scare her away. im not the kind of guy that has one night stands. i can't tell if she does that kind of thing, i dont think so since she said her last relationship was 5 years..

so yeah. met girl online, sex on the first "date," possibility for a relationship? thanks for reading.

All of my relationships began exactly like the date you had.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, sex on first meet up = very little chance for a relationship.

I could be wrong.

my .02 would be to play it as cool as possible, let her do all the initiating.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have sex on the second date, see where it goes.
You shouldn't over think, especially in the situation where you are lol. I thought only girls were making the mistake of overthinking something very simple and enjoyable. This forum is interesting sometimes.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more alcohol would help.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex on the first date. It sounds like some serious girlfriend material.:up:

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamdisappoint said:
sarcasm? or are you being serious

Here's the deal. I'm no angel, nor do I expect the girls who I date to be. So I don't judge her based on having sex with you so soon. But why....WHY WHY WHY...are you concerned about a relationship with a girl you just met on Friday?

How about you see her again, then you evaluate. And maybe you see her for a month or two, and you keep evaluating. But why are you worried about being in a relationship with her NOW? Is your life that empty?

It's not good enough to meet a girl occasionally, have some drinks, chat, and bring her home for sex? You need a title on this arrangement?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's next? Uhh... Probably sex on the second date.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
re: All of my relationships began exactly like the date you had.
iamdisappoint said:
sarcasm? or are you being serious
I'm serious. None of the women were exactly angelic little virgins, but that's what I liked about them in the first place. I also tend to like girls who already like me a lot, and thus will be easy...at least for me. It's only a one night stand until she keeps coming back, at which point it becomes a relationship.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore all of the b/s here about a girl banging you on the first date being "by default" a slvt or poor relationship material.

How is a girl being s*xually attracted to you grounds for a poor relationship?

Having said that though, you sound needy and desperate for a relationship with this girl and you don't even know her.

Ignore what she said in her profile, that is all b/s. Focus on her actions from now on and you will know whether she is worth your while or not.

And don't raise "being in a relationship" with her. She has to be the one to raise it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can smell the jealousy in this thread...

First-date sex girls are usually much better for relps IMHO than ones who hold out. My 7 year MLTR we had sex on the first date, I dated a girl for 4 years who screwed me on the first date.. only reason we broke up was because I hooked up with her daughter (no sex, long story) AND she found out I was dating another chick. Had a 1.5 year relp with another chick after sex on the first date. A current 2.5 year MLTR with a blonde who had sex with me on the first date.

IMHO first-date f/ckers are the best for relps because they are highly sexual, uninhibited, and don't try to use sex as a bargaining chip. In fact, these days I'm not sure I'd ever have an LTR with a chick who didn't put out on the first date. First date sex gives me all the cards... forever.. as far as I'm concerned. Anything less and that's the girl trying to call the shots, even just second-date sex.

One thing you must do in this situation, though.. DON'T let her try to 'take a step back' and start making you work for the sex, or hold out, or anything like that. You've got to slap that down immediately. Make her realize that going out with you means she's putting out each and every time. Every time you guys get together you're going to screw her, that's the deal. That will ensure a relp that lasts as long as you want it to last and on the terms you dictate.