Sex is overrated...!

djgg

Reaction score
Ok I know I'm a new poster but I'm pissed off and gonna tell you why.

Ok so I had sex with this chick she was a 8/10 Cute perky size b titas short hair down to her neck reddish brown fat little butt. I meet up with her and get her horny i'm like a beast i get her all wet easy (i've been obsessing about having sex with a girl for months now 21 lost my virgin I WISH i kept it this was so horrible) then she starts with oral, ok i get hard i can't even get fully hard WTF! btw my penis is so sore it's unbelievable i'm throwing in the gloves for sex. she hops on top of me and this is unbelievably bad she is beating the crap out of me but i keep telling her it's good it's good so she goes HARDER. HOLY CRAP. alright so i move onto missionary and this feels better cept i'm doing all the work which is easy and if there were a tempo scale 0-100 I would be 1000. I was slowing down speeding up just like the adult films trained me when i watched all the girls enjoy it. I made this girl *** like TEN TIMES NO JOKE. shes screaming my name and i'm just like wow this is so easy (mind you i workout alot so my cardio is beast mode) ok I friggin decide to relax we cuddle for a bit still in missionary this chick is SELFISH... i ask her if she can deepthroat me but she doesn't want that and she doesn't even want me to *** in her mouth! WTF. yes i did use a condom spermicidal at that i'm not disgusting... I mean she was freakin hot but my PENIS HURTS she pounded the crap out of me. I even cramped up one time... so i ask her to at least make me *** before i go, she starts sucking me off but then starts pulling the life out of my penis... HOLY CRAP IT HURT LIKE HELL... i told her jacking me off wont make me *** since i've been training so hard for sex. anyways guys SEX IS OVERRATED. its not worth it I feel disgusting and that's it, djgg signin off.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you were doing it wrong.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't read it. My internet experience tells me that any post with that many exclamation points and CAPS can't be worth my time.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Sorry. Didn't read it. My internet experience tells me that any post with that many exclamation points and CAPS can't be worth my time.
Yeah, I read it. But I shouldn´t have... :mad:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, nobody agrees that sex is not as amazing as it's made up to be? At least for men?

My opinion only:

If you jerk off regularly, forget it, you will not feel much and it will suck

if you don't, here is how it works:

put it in - omg so hot, this is awesome. Pull out, in, out, in.. sensation is used to now and doesn't feel that good.

She gets wetter = more friction, less sensation. Have to pull out and air dry your tool for better effect. After you go nuts with thrusting, trying to go harder and harder for her enjoyment, the game starts - you put it in about 2-3 inches, just the tip, so you can *** faster, since that's your sensitive spot. And you just hope she doesn't mess the moment up by moving at the wrong time or saying something stupid.

Sucking off - usually just ok. Once in awhile you feel a little sensation, other times it's like a wet pocket of air.

About the only thing I actually look forward to is grabbing her fun bags, and doing "passionate" things, i.e. things I keep coming up with in the spur of the moment.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very easy to say that once you've had sex

For someone who hasn't, with the way it's hyped up it's very hard to disagree

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex, like most things, is what you make of it. There is a certain amount of skill to it first of all. Once you have the base line skills needed, then you have to be with the right person in the right context and in the right frame of mind. You need to know yourself so you can set all of the above up. Done correctly, sex can be great. I have made a hobby out of bedding married women. Even on first encounters, the sex is usually fantastic. I take responsbility to setting up ideal circumstances and usually it pays off.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OP might prefer homosexual encounters

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's overrated in the sense of the general interpretation of sex...

Men don't really get much out of sex so when you just focus on giving her mindblowing sex for the sake of making her feel amazing pleasure, you'll start to enjoy it.

Your post sounded like most dudes just trying to get a nut off...

To me sleep is better than sex so when I do give it to chicks I want them to go on an orgasmic ride. Most of the stuff I do is for her experience. For me personally my enjoyment is being able to give that experience.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure, that's easy to say if you get laid every week. You wouldn't say that if you were a virgin.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the OP is absolutely right, Sex is overrated!

This is coming from someone that has done it plenty of times.

Think about it guys... before you had sex didn't you think it would be a magic physical feeling.... then once you had it, it really was equivalent to sticking your **** in a jar of jelly and then beating off.....

That being said, once you have experience Sex is good and fun. Its just not how the movies portray it ;)

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The less you treat sex like just trying to bust a nut and the more you treat it passionately, the funner it is. The first few times I had sex I was pretty bad and I didn't really understand the big deal behind it. Then I started approaching it from a different angle and became more passionate during it and let me tell you how much better it is, especially knowing that you have her wrapped around your finger and are giving her the time of her life. I've had a fair share of pillow-talking with one night stands and was surprised to learn that even the most good looking jocky guys usually just pump until they nut and then that's the end of it.

You'd be surprised how many guys you can one-up and make a lasting impression upon the girl. I remember the first time a girl I was with told me I was the best she's ever had and how her ex-boyfriend (who I felt inferior to at that point in my life - typical good looking jock with big muscles that all of the girls went after) just pumped until he came and didn't do much else and the sex was purely physical (and she thought he was so good before she got to me, and he even had like a 8.5 inch ****). But in comparison to me, he was awful, after that hookup she always kept asking ME for sex and couldn't get enough, and I'm not 8.5 inches big and I'm not some greek god, and I would consider myself slightly above average on a good day for the actual physical part of sex. Since then I've been hearing the same things during and after sex from every single girl I've been with ("You're so sexy" "Oh my god you're so good"). If there's one thing I've learned, sex for a girl is way, way, WAY more about emotion than physical stimulation.

So what do I mean when I'm talking about passion?

I'm talking about talking dirty (REALLY talking dirty, the rush that you get in your stomach when you make a nice, polite girl tell you how much she loves getting ****ed by you is ****ing indescribable), pulling on her hair, watching her twist and moan as you slowly plant your lips on every part of her as you work your way around her body, seeing her eyes widen and roll back as you thrust in while you hold her tight, smacking her ass and feeling her shudder, whispering in her ear asking her about her fantasies (one of the girls wanted to be ****ed while wearing a cooking apron) and seeing the look of pure sexual delight on her face when you oblige her fantasies... God I better stop before I get carried away.

Honestly, I love the passion part more than the actual physical sex part. Nothing makes you feel like more of a man.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some toys that vibrate, stick them on her cl1t while you do her sideways, get some **** stumilating gel too, it'll give both of you sensations.

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Honestly, I love the passion part more than the actual physical sex part. Nothing makes you feel like more of a man.

I second that. The emotional and passionate side of sex is the best part. You dont have to love the girl to have passionate sex.

To the OP its called having CHEMISTRY with the girl. You didnt have it with her