Sex is not worth my dignity

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
The impression that many give here is that alpha maleness can be taught. I don't believe the case, and making many fools think they can force themselves to exude alpha male qualities is setting them up for a world of confusion and pain.

As I said, the price of approaching/wanting women is the import which one must inescapably give to their "no." The "game" as we play it today is all wrong because it ironically puts women on the same pedestal which we're pretending to knock them down from. Here we are hustling, thinking and given considerable amount of time to the question of women. Is it really worth it?
Being a DJ or whatever you want to call it can and is being taught all the time. It is a mindset that you acquire through experience.

I know that I have that mindset now and it has brought me much success. You must be willing to take control of your group of friends/acquaintances and lead them to where you want to go.

Don't believe it, I'm living proof of the matter.

With the right people, you can become an alpha male.

comic_relief

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a big difference in between chasing sex and finding sex. I hate the feeling of chasing down a girl just for sex. For some reason things feel much more rewarding when I gradually work at a girl for a week or two and THEN lay her.

So yeah, sex is definitely worth my dignity. Obsessing over sex and chasing it however is not.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
For some reason things feel much more rewarding when I gradually work at a girl for a week or two and THEN lay her.

So yeah, sex is definitely worth my dignity. Obsessing over sex and chasing it however is not.

LOL. A week or two? Nice work but you are telling the wrong crowd. Most people here wait a 8 or 9 months before sex with a girl. I should say the girl makes them wait for the sex.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
LOL. A week or two? Nice work but you are telling the wrong crowd. Most people here wait a 8 or 9 months before sex with a girl. I should say the girl makes them wait for the sex.
It all depends man..

I've waited a few months to have sex with a woman.. I did this only because I liked her. I'm not saying I like a woman who will **** on the first date, because I DON'T. Actually, I refuse to **** on the first date because that's just an STD waiting to happen. But if you're young and can't get some sexual tension going on before a month is up, then it's usually in my best interest to move on. I'm young and I'm not anywhere near "settling down" with a woman who won't have sex with me for almost a year, in hopes that she'll be my wife some day. Some day that lady may come along, but for now I prefer enjoying the golden years of being single and so should you :)

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
beep beep!

but really, just do what you want with your life. Just be happy and try everything.
once you've tried everything, excel at what you find interesting.
That was brilliant. If you have a passion for life people will be attracted to you.

You need not become a desperate chump who approaches random tramps in order to build confidence. Find something you love and throw yourself into it. The gains you make will be the greatest confidence builder you can have.

What is the problem with waiting for sex? If she is a virgin she is worth the wait. Oh, I forgot. This is a site where guys brag about having STD's.

Reaction score
Here is the reality..how many girls have you not approached (rejected) to every girl you approached? Men reject women at a thousand to one ratio but the woman never knows shes been rejected because she doesn't get approached - women feel rejected much more than men - she feels it every time a man passes her by without a word said to her!

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
I imagine that sex might be a pleasurable activity but is it worth the price of my dignity?
if you have to ask its No.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ11, how dare you talk like this?
If I was a mod I would ban you right now. Why? because you verbally spit in the face of people who put their time and effort to help people elevate their game and LIFE - ABOVE 99% guys that you see out there in the world today. And you got the nerve to talk like this??

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to the rest of you guys responding to the OP: perhaps you should offer him a hug, and a tissue so he can wipe his tears and blow his nose? That would be the right thing to do I think :) right?

WRONG!
Look at you!
Hopeful loner??? "And he is a lonely boy..."???
Bro are you for real?
Change your name and signature, put you ****en feet on the floor, sit up straight, then ask stupid questions, you pvssy.
Pathetic.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
And to the rest of you guys responding to the OP: perhaps you should offer him a hug, and a tissue so he can wipe his tears and blow his nose? That would be the right thing to do I think :) right?

WRONG!
Look at you!
Hopeful loner??? "And he is a lonely boy..."???
Bro are you for real?
Change your name and signature, put you ****en feet on the floor, sit up straight, then ask stupid questions, you pvssy.
Pathetic.
I made this name long time ago when I was feeling down, and a time when I was into that Andrew Gold song.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
The impression that many give here is that alpha maleness can be taught. I don't believe the case, and making many fools think they can force themselves to exude alpha male qualities is setting them up for a world of confusion and pain.

As I said, the price of approaching/wanting women is the import which one must inescapably give to their "no." The "game" as we play it today is all wrong because it ironically puts women on the same pedestal which we're pretending to knock them down from. Here we are hustling, thinking and given considerable amount of time to the question of women. Is it really worth it?
Kid, look at yourself. You have NO experience and yet you dare to contradict people who have been there and done that. I suggest you open your ****en mind.

The question is not women, my friend. The question never has been women. The question is your own mind. Learn to master it and women are simply a by-product. That voice inside your head telling you what is and what isn't possible. Tell it to STFU and act in spite of it. That is what this game is all about.

I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Stop basing your sense of self-worth on things external to you. Look inside yourself, get to know yourself and find the core confidence. The kind of confidence that will never leave you in any situation.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick thought: go get yourself a hooker and loose your v-card (seems like it s the only way you ll get some), then tell me which one would you rather do: game on girls and try to bed them, but risk being rejected OR keep making love to your hand with no risk...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
I mean, randomly approaching a woman whom you've never met and putting yourself at the mercy of her power like that? Oh, you can pretend that she's just a woman and there are many more like her and rationalize away the pain that comes with her saying no, but in the end of the day, the act of wanting her comes with the price of her "no" having the power to affect you deeply.
Here's the lesson you haven't learned yet:

Rejection is better than Regret

You are caught in the vicious cycle. You are hesitant because you are not used to things going your way. And things will never go your way because you remain hesitant. You see what you want, become hesitant, and the door of opportunity closes. It happens again. And again. And again. With each choice towards Inaction, you reject yourself a little bit more.

This is where that cycle of hesitation leads. In your world of Hesitation, you shred off more and more of your manliness until you turn into a full-fledged Nice Guy. Then you seek to remove hesitation by making the approach risk free. Then you start giving gifts, poetry, flowers, and declarations of love. You start to examine and re-examine non-existent signals until they read the way you want them to read. In the end, you place her on the pedestal and throw yourself to her worship.

If there is a choice between less pain or the possibility of more pain, we default to the less pain. In adolescence, going for a girl and failing made you think everyone else would laugh at you. Whether or not it was true, you thought it was true. This was how you are kept within the cycle.

Realize now that the choice of Inaction is more painful than Action. Childhood is over. You are the MAN. You must approach. Always default to Action now. From those of us who wasted years in that hesitation mode know that Rejection is always better than Regret. Always.

Constant rejection requires one of two solutions: either lower your standards or increase your standards in yourself. Do NOT wish it were easier, wish you were better. You will not get better by hiding behind BUFFERS that you think will protect you from rejection. You're a MAN; you will experience rejection more regularly and more often than women in many different arenas - career, personal, education, sports, women, family, politics - you name it, you'll be rejected. The measure of a Man is how he perseveres after rejection in spite of it, and in spite of knowing it WILL happen again.

There are no mistakes, only results. They may not be the results you were looking for, but they're results. The only failure is NOT learning from them.