Sex is difficult!

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually sex is easy and this is my first time with my virgin. ITS SO HARD! This is my third time trying with my virgin partner and I am struggling to get in. I tried oral getting her extremly wet didn't work. Strawberry flavored lube it didn't work and Im stressing. PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha...

The word is VIRGIN man.

I read that 4 times before I realized what you were trying to say.

"What version, is she the way too tight model of your blowup doll?"

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I suppose I should try to help too.

I've never been with a virgin so take this with a grain of salt, but if wetness isn't the issue, which it sounds like it isn't, then she's either too tight or you can't break through her hymen.

Is she relaxed? Some women tense up to the point where it's physically impossible to penetrate.

Have you tried fingering?

Perhaps she should see the gynecologist.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
Usually sex is easy and this is my first time with my version. ITS SO HARD! This is my third time trying with my version partner and I am struggling to get in. I tried oral getting her extremly wet didn't work. Strawberry flavored lube it didn't work and Im stressing. PLEASE HELP!!!
Send her to me bro. I'll get her nice and opened up for you.

lovejenete

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Ha ha...

The word is VIRGIN man.

I read that 4 times before I realized what you were trying to say.

"What version, is she the way too tight model of your blowup doll?"
Hey Dud don't laugh at him. He is not only the man who faced this problem, I also passed in that situation.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, virgins.

I don't get why some guys love chasing them. The big + with them is at least you don't have to worry at all about picking up some nasty STD. :up:

I've done a couple & it was never very good. Give me an experienced woman who knows what she's doing lol. It's pretty cool when a girl can teach you some new tricks.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No she isn't relax when we try. It seems as though she is calm when we she gets in the mood but when Im going to put it in thats when she complains about pain and being scared of it. I NEED A TIP OR SOMETHING

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like she needs to relax. She's all clenched up. You just have to find to get her to relax more.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're looking for 'get her very drunk or give her some E', I don't think there are any tips quite as simple as you're looking for.

She needs to be comfortable, turned on.

Maybe a massage? Get her off a few times first. Most importantly, communicate. Is there some reason she gets scared? Perhaps she had a bad experience or can tell you what to try to calm her down.