Sex is boring

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought I'll say this, but sex is boring at the moment. I can have it right now for money. I can have it tomorrow without money. What I really lone for is an LTR. Long term relationship. Someone to have by my side to sleep with me, and I'm not even talking sex every night. If I'm going to pick up that phone right now and call a pro, it's not going to be for sex.

It all started two and a half months ago. I was sitting a ways from city and all lonely, I dressed, wasn't even washed, and drove and found a prostitute. She was really nice from Ukrain, 19 years old, I got her number. I'd call her, and a week went by, I went to see her again, and this time I took her with me home, told her come on, you can work here, or you can go with and live with me for a bit, at least you'd have a positive experience in this city. She went. We had some nice sex on the back seat of my car, unprotected. Then I met her friend, Lila, and I took her home, and we had sex. Then I met online a chick, and we had sex on our first date, unprotected. Then I met another chick, fvck the names at this point, she game me blow job. Then I had several dates with two different women, we didn't have sex. Then another prostitute, I got her number and was going to take her with my friend and his gf for some outdoor fun, she didn't answer. Then some more of this. This are the tales, the freaky tales. End result, I don't want sex. I never gotten what I was after, a girl that loves me.

The minute God closes the door, he opens up another one, and we often don't see it, cuz we left staring at the closed door. I live by this rule and it helped me a lot!

I want a girl friend!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she should upgrade to a bigger strap-on

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank God everyday that I can get sex with decent girls without having to resort to prostitutes and tricking off money. To the guys here that do that, however, I have some advise for you and that is to just improve yourself. Noone is perfect which means that there is always room for improvement. Improve yourself and the chicks you deal with will upgrade automatically.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I thank God everyday that I can get sex with decent girls without having to resort to prostitutes and tricking off money. To the guys here that do that, however, I have some advise for you and that is to just improve yourself. Noone is perfect which means that there is always room for improvement. Improve yourself and the chicks you deal with will upgrade automatically.
You're still paying, just with time, effort, gas money, drama, manipulation etc.

The guys that pay directly just get the object of the game (sex) and go home. No phone calls, no "you come here often"...boom, done.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Not every guy is into large black women though.

If you tell me that Atlanta is loaded with hot young broads I am going to laugh so hard. :p I'm waiting. Say it.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ltr is not all it's cracked up to be. We always want what we don't have because we never see the negatives when we dream about it. Enjoy yourself when you're single and bang lots of ladies. When you do have a ltr, enjoy yourself at that stage as well. Don't waste time on regret. But do put on protection with pros.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To RHCP: I don't know what kind of non-profit females you are dealing with but when I mess with females I make sure they have something going for themselves. When they have something going for themselves they will do things for you. (Such as cook, clean, etc)

To BigJimbo: Atlanta, Dallas, L.A., New York, Miami are the capital for beautiful woman in the U.S.

Last edited:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
To the guys here that do that, however, I have some advise for you and that is to just improve yourself.

x2

And for f<ck's sake wear a f<cking condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with having sex with a prostitute. Let me repeat: There's nothing wrong with having sex with a prostitute. I know I will someday, I want the experience. But having sex with multiple prostitutes seems physically unhealthy (especially if you're not wearing a condom). More than that though, it is unhealthy mentally. Think about it, we could all get prostitutes, we could all get 5 prostitutes a day and never worry about "game" again. But isn't that the fun part!? Isn't the game what drives you? I know I've only started learning about the game 2 years ago, but I'm in love with it, and I also hate it! I've improved myself in so many ways, had so many good experiences, and even more that made me want to give up! But that's what it is about, a love for the game and a drive that will never quit!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

If you tell me that Atlanta is loaded with hot young broads I am going to laugh so hard. :p I'm waiting. Say it.

You and your trolling. I see that you're at again. :rolleyes:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
:crackup:

PrettyBoyAJ said:
To BigJimbo: Atlanta, Dallas, L.A., New York, Toronto are the capital for beautiful woman in the U.S.
:crackup:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't mean to put toronto, meant to put Miami. haha

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's little tip I picked up...

If you hit the prostitutes with your car, you can get your money back. ;)

But seriously, I've started to find the novelty of meaningless sex is wearing off. It's so much better if you have some degree of emotional connection with the girl, you can look into her eyes and enjoy the general intimacy of the experience.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
To RHCP: I don't know what kind of non-profit females you are dealing with but when I mess with females I make sure they have something going for themselves. When they have something going for themselves they will do things for you. (Such as cook, clean, etc)

To BigJimbo: Atlanta, Dallas, L.A., New York, Miami are the capital for beautiful woman in the U.S.
I'm saying that unless you just have random women showing up at your place, immediately having sex and leaving after, you're paying for sex by investing time and energy in the seduction process.

P

perseverance

Rubirosa said:
Boring sex is better than no sex
I couldn't disagree anymore with this statement, if I tried. Good sex is worth having, boring sex isn't. I'd rather drop my pants and masturbate then have boring sex. If a woman won't feed my sexual appetite then she is getting booted out of my bedroom and my life.