Sex and how it would change things...

coolio

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I just met this amazing girl about a month ago. We are both in college. This makes is very interesting because we live in the same dorm. I still have a lot of getting to know her to do, and the same with her. I know she wants it, but defiently is not a slut because she didn't want to go furthur than taking off her shirt when I slept over in her room. If we did have sex, how would this change things? I never have before, so is there anyone around here, and of course there is haha, that can give me some advice on how this would change the dynamics of the relationship???

Thanks

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres only one way to find out how sex will change things. Even after sex, youll still need to talk about the status of your relationship. It is an act, not a contract (although some people may feel differently about that statement and some women and even men use sex as the deal closer to their relationship status)

coolio

Reaction score
Sharpe said:
I would dload and listen to the song never say never by vandalism. Listen to the lyrics carefully.

Thanks for the suggestion. I read the lyrics to the song and listened to it. It said "I might like you better if we slept together". The lyrics are a little confusing to me. Honestly, I am still trying to figure out what it means. But, I think it has something to do with the girl stealing a part of you. In the music video the arm of the guy is takin by the girl. She holds onto it at first and then it goes on by itself and he can't get it back. Also, "Never say never" is a little confusing here, because does this mean never say no to the opportunity of having sex?...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Girls tend to get more attatched after sex. Unless she's a wh0re or a ONS, she'll most likely develop SOME kind of feelings about you. Whether its because they confuse their good feelings during sex with affection for you, or if satisfying a woman makes her see you in a new light, who knows.

Regardless, sex is definately a defining moment in your relationship with someone, and things WILL change. If those changes are good or bad is up to you and how you react to them.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They become more invested and breaks down all the walls. Really I wouldn't even worry about building a real deep connection until I've had sex with them atleast once. Usually right after sex is the best time to actually set how you want your relationship because they are most emotional at that time. But sex quickly doesn't ruin nothing and actually you should lay quickly that way you don't frame it as "Sex is this big thing" if its like that then your going to have boring sex. (Well what I'd consider boring sex)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light, interesting comments on having the talk about how you want your relationship right after sex. Thats definetely when they are the most emotional.