Setting up this date

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so thursday this chick and I went clubbign and went to her place nd made out. The next day I call her and she sounds crabby (with mon yelling in background) and i Tell her ill call her later , she says call her tomorrow because she doesnt work.

I call her Sat. and she sounds pretty sick, I talk to her for a good 2 mins and ask her what she's doing sunday night and invite her out to this nice resturant called Bucco De Peppo. She said she'd love to go but depends on if she's still sick of not.

Should I call her Sunday to get denied (cause shes still sick). wait for her to call me sunday, or just call her and take a chance because she's prolly interested?

I can't tell if she's playing games... or if she's for real, and if so should I wait and NOT call when she asked me to?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her on Tuesday to see how she's doing. If she asks why you didn't call on Sunday for (a show of interest on her part) tell her that you didn't feel that she would be up to going out since she was sick. If she sounds disappointed, tell her to plan something for the two of you to do. If she agrees, she is definitely interested. If she balks at it, well.....

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, come on you guys!!???

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANY OTHER REPLEIES PLEASE!??

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want so much replies? Fransisco was right on the money about this one, so I figue you should take his advice and see how it goes. Also, you shouldn't start new threads about the same stuff hence "Internet Met" post.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her in a week.

If she is really sick, then give her time to recover. If she is blowing you off, then calling so often won't help your cause anyway.

PU other chicks in the meantime.

Reaction score
If she is sick then wait at least a week to call - if she says, "y didn't you call sooner" say, "I didn't want to catch anything contagious, considering I will be fairly close to you, if you know what I mean." And laugh it off - use hunor. If she says "I'm stilll sick" then say, "I understand I don't want to get you any sicker" and then laugh it off and say "call me when you are contagion free". Simple as that!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided not even to bother for a week because she's been taking care of her mom who just had surgery for cancer (fact) and she works 2 jobs and shes sick apparently (i found this out through a mutual friend)

shes not avoiding me most likely