seriously WHERE DO YOU GO ON DATES?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of you respond PHILISOPHICALLY to questions like this. that it's not hard, wherever, etc.

BUT SERIOUSLY - CONCRETE ANSWERS ONLY - WHERE DO YOU GO ON DATES? date after date?

- sure, you have lunch at a restaurant.
- dinner at a restaurant.
- movie
- concert
- beach day (vball, rollerblading, biking)
- beach night (pier, restaurants)
- clubs i guess...
- museum
- theme park
- local downtown excursion for "night on the town"... dinner, bar.
- coffee?

is that about it then? stuff like that?

WHAT I NORMALLY DO: hang out at bookshops, get coffee, go to the movies... that's pretty much my life on my free time. so that's pretty much what i know.

also, i end up spending most of my free time alone so those activities WORK. is there any other things i should be doing and places i should be going to expand my mind?

and some of that stuff seems to require a bit of planning and such. what's a good "STANDARD DATE"?

i'm sure many of you will site the dj date of 'hanging out' at your place and having her blow you but more standard locales would be appreciated.

thanks

delta

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are out with a girl for the first time (or if has been 2-3 dates already) are you paying attention to what she is saying? e.g. her interests, dislikes, dreams and aspirations; try and dig deeper into her words (think). There is part of your answer, the other part comes from your creativity. :up:

REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE MOMENT, LIVE IN IT; DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN DOWN THE ROAD.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walking parks late at night

pool hall

any place basicly where u can spend time with the girl and gives u a chance to observe her in any way..

when i say observe.. like study her in a given enviorment.. if u say lets go play pool.. will she say no?= red flag.

if she says sure then she passed

things like that.. or

take her somewhere and see how she acts

take her to the mall.. is she a gold digger?

what kind of clothes she intoo

go on dates that will benifit you in a way

thats all

u can think of anything man

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh there are so many, look through the articles on sosuave, on the internet, etc.... See what interests you, her, etc...

Try to be creative as well, for example rather than just going to dinner you could go to dinner on a boat cruise. Women love surprises

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHA... here's a better way to phrase this question:

WHERE DO YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR WOMEN?

name 5

(again, trying to get away from philosophy back to concrete)

thanks.

delta

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
AHA... here's a better way to phrase this question:

WHERE DO YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR WOMEN?

name 5

(again, trying to get away from philosophy back to concrete)

thanks.

delta

Ok, the thing is it really depends on who the girl is and like sexy_kuta's post what she is into, for example if the girl loved footie you might take her to a footie game. Tend to avoid cinema in the first few dates (on most people's advice including sosuave, David D, and logic - you wanna get to know her).

I'd usually go for coffee 1st but the others may be something like this:

Drink/Dancing
Romantic walk in the park / moonlight walk
Live Band/Music
Day trip - to a city/coast where you can do a variety of things - shop, catch a movie, go on a boat ride, go to a museum, theatre, zoo, ice skating etc.... the list goes on

Like i say it really does depend on the girl, what time of year it is (weather), what i feel like i wanna do, what events are on in town, etc.... There's no "set order" or "set list" for each girl. For example the girl i'm seeing at the moment is pretty keen & has invited me out with her friends, to a bbq, and again on weds - so you may have a plan and it'll work out differently to what you expect

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh & i forgot to mention cooking - if it's going well & you have your own place cook her a meal (much better than going out for a meal in my opinion - as long as you can cook of course!) and watch a movie at yours (much better than going to cinema) - prime time for next level

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks! good stuff so far... just want to get a lay of the land.

delta

Reaction score
It all depends on a girl and your interest in her.

For example, the hottest girl I ever been with (she is hottest to me) I took her to Vegas on 2nd date.... This created nice isolation (no where to run and no where to hide).. gave her sence of sin sity, fun, clubs, dining, and then no where to go but hotel room (ohh, ofcourse the jacuzi was an added bonus, i.e. wine by the jacozi)... so basically hit a 10+ model on 2nd date...

if just some random girl I dont care about I might take her somwhere where I want to go..i.e. lets say I want to see a new movie.. I will just take her to it.. also gives opportunity to bust a kiss there.. :)

A dinner, but always try to bring her back home to watch a DVD (U know I have no intent to watch DVD).. having a nice shack pad is important... i.e. bring her home, turn on the dvd and start to put on the moves,,oh and have a nice mini bar (meaning just some alcohol to drink to loosen things up)..

If I am broke, I will offer to go walk in the park... (GRAB HER HAND MAN, JUST DO IT) :) walk her home, see if you can be invited :) always smack a kiss no matter what....

Bring alcohol over her place....

i.e. these are basic try to "hit it" (fck it) type scenarios..

basically anywhere where you can end up alone is great, so you can try to hit it :) i.e. if you end up at your place and you end up too drunk to drive back, she can just crash there :) give here something nice to ware, maybe even have her take a shower to freshen up... then say its in ur culture to wash down a woman with soap (keep in mind some alcohol is flowing).. hop in the shower and act all inncoent and comfterble (even though she will be very uncofterble and shocked).. but as you start soaping up the sponge and washing her down, she will relax real quick.. ;)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
DJByNature, you say "i.e." way too much.

Anyways, the unusual is always a good idea. If you have the money/connections, and the girl is worth it, go do something out of the ordinary. Freefalling, scubadiving, rock climbing, water skiing... you get it. Obviously not something for the first few dates. Make sure its a girl you've been with for a while, and that you both are physically capable of whatever you wanna try.

You might find your girl has a fear of heights or something. Don't miss this opportunity! Use it to your advantage. Talk her into it, help her face her fears. Don't let her give in. If you also fear heights or whatever, then you can go thru it together. Tell her its freaking you out too, which it likely is, but that you don't let fear stop you. Besides sounding pretty kool, its empowering! Share that with your girl and go for it!

Having an experience like that and working through it together can really strengthen your bond. You'll always look back and think "We did that together". Its a good tip, so use it well.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skidsta said:
for example if the girl loved footie you might take her to a footie game.
dude...what the f.uck is footie? is that like soccer or something?

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to what i've read from Pook.. isn't the answer where ever you want to go? If she doesn't like it then next her.

BTW guys i'm new here and a total AFC. I've just started reading the last couple of days.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking a chick to a motel clearly isnt a real date.
taking a chick to the park is the same as hanging out.(not saying it isnt nice sometimes because it is)

fyi- when you say date, most chicks are thinking fun and food.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
argle,

that can end up being like the advice: be yourself.... it can be dangerously misleading.

i am a computer geek... the career ends up being pretty cool (graphics) but i paid for it with my background (classic a/v squad nerd... seriously, i am the archetype). i don't go out much and where i go is dull as dust... errrr... sometimes even to me!

so i tend not to have a lot of resources in terms of knowledge, FAMILIARITY and COMFORT... and that's really bad i recognize....

thinking about spending my time off in the summer (if i can't get laid) getting really familiar with l.a.

so yah, all concrete ideas are gold.

delta

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
footie - Australian Football ( - a totally bastardized version of rugby and soccer mixed together with a sprinkle of Aussie retardedness)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah...

If it's the first date I usually take the chick along to whatever I have to do.
...if I have to buy a new pair of jeans, I'll tell the b!tch to tag along to the mall
...if I need to buy some painting supplies, I'll tell the b!tch to tag along to the paint shop.

You get the idea.

This is a good way to qualifiy her. I can't stop laughing at all the chumps that take the b!tch out on 100$ dinners. Pure fvcking pathetic.

Now, if she has jumped through the hoops of the first date, and I find her interesting, I usually invite her out to a coffee place or to a mini-golf place that a buddy of mine own (I get to play for free) before taking her back for some monkey loving.