seriously now....

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
how important are looks? i know its been asked alot.but how much? is it only the prettiest/hottest girls go for the best looking guys? is it just me? what?

Reaction score
OddManOut85 said:
how important are looks? i know its been asked alot.but how much? is it only the prettiest/hottest girls go for the best looking guys? is it just me? what?
dont even listen to what people tell you, if you are an ugly short fat asian, no matter how well you game you are not going to get a hot girl, when have you ver seen a super ugly guy with a super hot girl? NEVER

girls are attracted to good looking guys just as guys are atracted to good looking girls, as simple as that

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
so are you saying there is no hope for someone who is average looking?

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
well come to think of it,i have seen not so attractive guys with really good lookin girls and vice versa.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy can get any girl. It's simple. If you have the tools, you'll get the girls.

Physical appearance is only one piece of the puzzle.

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
those tools being?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
money money money.... just kidding.. but seriosly... with these three tools you can BUY lots and lots oF plastic surgery...

ok listen up... projection is every thing if you have an ugly face there is little you can do about that.. but what you can do is controle your body.. work out.. were things that bring out the good things and minimize the bad things..

for example if you have freakishly huge ears.. grow out ur hair.. if your a fata$$ where black... if ur short... dont where horizontal stripes... u know what im saying right...

TOOLS: confidence, social value, knowledge of the game, and most imporantly alfa male ATTITUDE...

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i aint ugly.i can say that.i aint bradd pitt but i aint sloth from the goonies either.im trying to lose weight.ive lost almost 30 lbs so far.see,i know i could easily be well,a 10.had i worked out sooner.the alpha male attitude? how do you adopt it/develop it? i mean,alpha male to me means the one with the power,the leader,confidence,etc.social value meaning like popularity?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont know what is it like for an average looking person to game, never had that experience

but in theory, being average looking would mean less initial and physical attration, which makes cold approaches and any other approaches dealing with strangers more difficult

but you can still make it up with all the DJ personality traits

can an average looking guy get hot chicks? definitely yes

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost anyone can look good if they work for it. Work out, dress nice, etc.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course looks matter but I mean the girls you think are so hot are probally just as average looking as you without makeup, unless by average looking you mean an ugly nose and giant ears and sh!t like that.

An average looking guy will still be hot in the eyes of an average looking girl, the extra hotness factor is usually dependant on the style of clothes and stuff. I wouldn't worry if you don't look like a freak.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some ugly kid who has a girl which would be able to get way better then him.

Probably how his personality is.