serious problem... puzzled!

Hydesg

Reaction score
mi:hi how are you lately? busy? theres something that i want to tell u
her: ive got test tomorrow. wat do you want to tell me?
mi:i see so studied for it already? something that i wanted to tell you long time ago that i like you
her: studying it now. class later. y out of the sudden tell me that ...
mi:becoz ive been thinking abt it and its driving me nuts
her: hehe... i c but isnt that so sudden? is it driving u nuts still?
mi:haha of course it is.. still driving me nuts hmm i dont think its that sudden as ive liked you for so long
her: but isnt that a surprise to me.
mi:did i frighten u? hope that its a pleasant surprise. still feeling surprised?
her: hehe... pleasant? at the wrong time i guess. im studying for test now.
mi: ur test is more important pls study for your test. hope you do well in it. perhaps i can call you tomorrow after ur test?
her: thanks. call me after my test for?
mi: haha u know. kokay good luck
her: dont want to know. hehe. thanks
mi: its okay ill tell you. hope that you know haha
her: ok see u

wat do you guys think about this?
is there any hope left ? is it sstill possible ?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no hope and you acted like an AFC too.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
o ****

that was the funniest **** ive heard...damn thanks buddy for that ...lolz...i needed something like that in the morning...you acted like a ***** with no assurance or no control...

what i would have said was....hey what u doing

o studying for a test...can i come by ...and help you ..i know a great technique that works well and can assure you success and is fun too....

she will say....o what is it....

o i will ask you a question that might be on the test and if you get it right ill eat you out....and if not u have to suck my dik...

she will laugh and from there she will know u want to get in her pants...lolz...and go from there buddy...need more humourous and true advice...let me know

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you told her this online.

don't talk to girls you want to get with online!

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah dude... you definetly need to read up on the DJ bible. That was one of the worst games i've ever heard. You see you don't tell them you have a crush on them. That gives them power over you. You don't give a fvck she is studying for a test either. That is her problem. She obviously didn't even want to talk to you. I'm studying is about the lamest excuse ever. It's about as bad as "sorry cant talk, i'm breathing right now." Read the DJ bible.

You totally bombed on this one. But, and here is the big but, YOU TRIED. Yessir. You gave it a shot and failed, but you TRIED. That's more than most can say. Now you still have a chance, but you have to play your cards right.

here is a few things you need to work on.
1) Enforce your words to sound strong. Don't mumble, don't talk quietly, don't talk to fast or slow.
2)Your needs are more important then hers.
3) Don't give out unneeded information. For example "oh golly gee, I've had a crush on you for a long time." You are a man, you don't have crushes. You have desires, that are only yours to know.
4) Get some confidence. This is your biggest problem.

IM me if you have anything else you need help with. Don't think too hard on your experience. Like the matrix NO ONE MAKES THE FIRST JUMP.

Hydesg

Reaction score
guys thank you for your advices
guess, i blew it
hey its either do it or not, at least i ve tried
i feel better

guess i let too much of my emotions get into the way , thats why this happens.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her and if she ever brings it up tell her you were incredibly drunk and you were actually thinking that you were talking to [some hott chick] when you said that.

Online works well if you know how to take advantage of the fact that you now have twice as much time to think. But the way you performed was quite hopeless.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMing is okay, but use it sparingly. If you get online and she's online and you haven't communicated with her for severla days.. bop a hi.. but if the convo is not important or there's a sense that she is busy - logoff.. next time you want to communicate with her, use phone not IM. and do not tell her I LIKE YOU on the phone/IM... you can say I HATE YOU (or something like that if pissed off at her doing something) on the phone but the liking part must be done in person.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider your emotions as a light switch. You can turn them off, and turn them on at will.

Wow, I think I may have a topic for my first "tips" article.