Sending Weird Drunken Text Messages

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with the guys on a whole days worth of drinking and sent this stupid message!

Ok a lil backround so you understand some bits in the text message! Basically this is a girl who wouldnt get with me because of her exams and because her friend really liked me (lotti) and weve talked a lil about meeting up in the summer and we kinda (Reluctantly on my part) agreed to be friends untill then even tho i told her ill never be just friends with her...Father ted is a tv program and im not some kind of church goer! Shes a posh girl, especially compared to me!

This is the message...

"I got killed z weight on the head! We should of been amazing lovers! Friends is just pretend! summer is gonna be great but i dont wanna wait but thats bad of me! i like being bad its fun, u should try it, shh dont tell lotti, i admire ur love for her, father ted rules feck! posh girls are good in bed i will find out the truth and be judge of that haha u know its true!"

Haha! Worst most stupid message ever! What the hell am i supposed to do now?

p.s I took out some of the spelling mistakes i left!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh, that's bad! I have sent and received messages like that, and it's never easy to overcome the awkwardness. However, the best solution is not to go into any explanation. Casually and briefly apologise, tell her you were drunk and from that point on pretend it never happened and never mention it again.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO.

Dude, you made me spit pop on the keyboard. Yeah, that's bad ;)

Like Jariel said, don't make a big deal of it....God, I've done that in the past.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking of just saying this...

"That night was the result of drinking since 10.30am so i warn you now im having another all dayer today and more drunken texts could be on the horizon"

Is this ok?

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
"WARNING" "WARNING"

Never send sexual text messages while drunk

"WARNING" "WARNING"

I did it last week for the first time in a year, i told some girl she was hot and should come over thankfully she didnt i would not have wanted to have to chew my other arm off .