selfish ppl

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone dated or has any friends who are just totally selfish. i dated this girl whenever we went out she always wanted to pick the restaurant to eat at-i didn't even get to pick ,and yes i paid, the movie well she picked-i wanted to watch a different flick ,but she lied and said that movie was 3 hrs-later found out it was only 1 hr 50 min. i always go out to her area, but shes unwilling to come out to my area-1 hr commute. when u ask her to go to your area shes so damn hestiant. she ask you to hang out with her, but yes its always in her area, and doing what she wants, and not what you want. be it watch the movei you want, go shopping at the places you want, go to your area to play tennis. its whatever is convient , what she wants, what she likes

this is also with friends too. when they want you to hang out with them m you are there, but when u want to hang out with them its like tehy are always busy.

youu guys have stories or sittuaition of selfish girls you dated or even selfish guy freinds or even friends. please tell me the story

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yup more and more people are getting like this as they become more and more disillusioned with interpersonal relationships due to to excessive competition brought on be excessive capitalism.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of any friends/girlfriends who are that selfish.

Just ice them out of your life, and make some real friends who understand the value of true friends. Those people will not know what they're doing until they've lost everyone around them.

When that girl windes up with no friends/boyfriend or anybody who cares about her.. That's when she'll be ready to understand the value of friendship.

I don't really have any selfish friends anymore. We all help eachother out, pay for eachother on occasion, and stick up for eachother. I didn't really think about that until now, actually. I know why it is like that though. I just act indifferent and cold/emotionless to really selfish people. No paying for them, no taking them places, no socializing with them, no laughing with them... Don't act mean or cruel, just, as I said before; ice them out of your life. They are below you and aren't worthy of your attention as a friend.

Respect your own value and don't bring yourself down by being friends with somebody who really doesn't care about you.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This only happens because you are not strong enough to lead...

or it could be the woman.

I read an article yesterday about women that are that way, they lost their feminine nature, and are not willing to submit to man. You should steer clear of these women because they wont change....if you try to be masculine, your relationship is over.

Plus wouldnt you rather bang a chick that is submissive???

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the world is filled with cowards, traitors and liars these days as well as selfish fvcking scum but there are still good people out there.

It just takes a bit more filtering and searching to find them.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had friends like that.
They got a No Confidence vote from me, I resigned from the Senate of their pitiful existences, and went my own way and now co-lead my own crew, while they still call me to hang out.