SelfEsteem booster!

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbour (23, HB7) is a class A bytch. She's been bytchin about the apple tree going over the fence lately and I had enough of it.

Five minutes ago, as she was coming to my front door and I heard her mumbling to herself "oh my god, these neighbours are pigs, they need to learn to live in a community, yada, yada"

I really had enough of her and I thought of a way to surprise her.. :D
I was just about to take a shower and was fully undressed in my bathroom when she r.a.p.e.d the doorbell. As I started opening the door, she already started - garga, I thought I told you to cut that DAMN... OH MY FVCKING GOD, MOM! MOM!

There was I, butt naked, with my schlong in plain view - she actually ran away screaming for her mommy..
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I just can't stop laughing!

She better not come bytchin for more! :D:D:D

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda turned on the charm :)

LOL!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to take away from your personal victory, but are you saying that flashing is a self esteem booster?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, those are just the kind of women who will be straight down the police station and have you convicted as a sex case.

DirtMcGirtRIP

Reaction score
That's illegal, dude

Dude, the fact that that boosted your self-esteem makes you sick. The word for what you did is exhibitionism, and it is classified as a psychological disorder.

I'm not calling you an exhibitionist because this is not your preferred method of sexual arousal. However, the fact that it did give you good feelings (boosted your self-esteem and made you feel manly, I presume), shows that you have tendencies of this disorder. You should refrain from doing anything like this again. Why? It's illegal and you could go to jail for it!! And get a very bad reputation!

(I learned about this stuff in my Human Sexuality uni course, so I know what I'm talking about.)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says she will tell the truth?

This is the classic peeping tom/flasher scenerio, you just can't win if you are a bloke.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Who says she will tell the truth?

This is the classic peeping tom/flasher scenerio, you just can't win if you are a bloke.
Intersting, who are they - in teh police dept? all women?
Or they are all AFC minded chumps?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the fact that that boosted your self-esteem makes you sick. The word for what you did is exhibitionism, and it is classified as a psychological disorder.

chill out..it mgiht of been the first **** she has seen in a while

she will have sexual fantasies of u now :)

DirtMcGirtRIP

Reaction score
Don't tell me to chill, fool. All I'm doing is giving information about the law and modern psychology's view on the situation. I ain't hatin.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap is that funny!

I'm going to have to try that on my neighbor. The problem is, she's an old geezer and she'll probably keel over and then I'll have to dispose of the body and all of that stuff...on second thought, maybe not.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: That's illegal, dude

Originally posted by DirtMcGirtRIP

I'm not calling you an exhibitionist because this is not your preferred method of sexual arousal. However, the fact that it did give you good feelings (boosted your self-esteem and made you feel manly, I presume), shows that you have tendencies of this disorder.
No offense. That's crap.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: That's illegal, dude

Originally posted by DirtMcGirtRIP

I'm not calling you an exhibitionist because this is not your preferred method of sexual arousal. However, the fact that it did give you good feelings (boosted your self-esteem and made you feel manly, I presume), shows that you have tendencies of this disorder. You should refrain from doing anything like this again. Why? It's illegal and you could go to jail for it!! And get a very bad reputation!

(I learned about this stuff in my Human Sexuality uni course, so I know what I'm talking about.)
oh yea i learned that too in my sexuality class also. he's correct but he's not an exhibitionist because he does not go out on very purpose to get a hard on. he did it as a retailation to her attitude with the present situation. well done my friend lol.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, chill out ppl!

I said self-esteem booster, cause I thoughtI'd NEVER have the balls to do something like this.

I just wanted to laugh, actually - cause I'm having a very shytty day! I laugh every time I remember her face when she saw Mr. Mirko - she covered her big yap with her hands and screamed: MOMMY!
I think thats the funniest shyt that happened to me in my whole lifetime!!

Anyways, it's my home.. I can wear what the fvck I want to at my home. I planned to invite her in for a cup of coffee, but things kinda got outa hand :D:D

OK, here in slovenia, people don't know what exibitioning is, cause here no one does it... She sent her big macho boyfriend later today.. He came by and started asking what happened. I yelled at him, saying that she didn't introduce herself when I asked who it was, so I thought it was my sister.. And she interrupted me while showering! The nerve!

We talked for a little bit after that.. and we even made a deal - he wants to sell me his car.. He told me he sees I'm a cool guy and that his girlfriend likes overreacting to stuff.. :D

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: That's illegal, dude

Originally posted by t00dumb
oh yea i learned that too in my sexuality class also. he's correct but he's not an exhibitionist because he does not go out on very purpose to get a hard on. he did it as a retailation to her attitude with the present situation. well done my friend lol.
Exactly!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so in the usa its legal to shoot osme one for being on your property with out permision, but you go to prision for answering the door nakid, thats just messed up :p