self-improvement?

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty busy schedule, but some nights i have off i usually go to the gym or just end up staying home and watching tv. Recently my ex has a new bf, and this always gives me good motivation to fuking improve myself. Is there anything i can do otehr than Going to the gym (which i already do), to improve my appearance/self. Please dont say Join a club, or go talk to strangers

mikak

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think u can start by getting closer to God, exercise a lot,meet friend... and to meet friends u need to go out there and actually talk to them. it's not that hard, on the basketball court or after a hockey game just talk to them about the game or about a game that was on tv.. or anything. Take time to really know urself...

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well If you wanna improve your health/ appearance... Try eating better. Overwheight? Diet. Skinny? Eat more and bulk. Dont put crap into your body and make sure you get evrything you need.

I started taking a multivitamin and now I drink almost a gallon of water a day and I feel great.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i take multi vitamins, and drink alot of water (how much do we neeed per day btw), i just cant seem to find a way to get sufficient vegetables and meat into my diet. Im kind of picky and the only meat ill eat is lke chicken, ham, bacon sausage lol. what vegetables do you suggest for snacks

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i take multi vitamins, and drink alot of water (how much do we neeed per day btw), i just cant seem to find a way to get sufficient vegetables and meat into my diet. Im kind of picky and the only meat ill eat is lke chicken, ham, bacon sausage lol. what vegetables do you suggest for snacks

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Getting A New Wordrob.

Try Styling Your Hair In A Diff Way.

Go Get Some Good Smelling Cologne. No Matter How Bad You Look, If You Smell Good Youll Always Get Complimented By Women.

Eating Healthy Makes You Feel Healthy Which Always Increases Stamina, Performance, And Confidence.

Strike Up Conversation With People.

If You See A Girl Look At You Look Back And Give A Nice Warm Smile That Will Make Her Melt.

Including All These With Your Work Outs At The Gym Will Produce The Dream Guy To Every Womens Dream...Ofcourse That Is If Your Game Is Good Too.

Good Luck