self hate and the womanizer

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi

Having said that, I want to focus now on the players who are just that, solely because they have no respect for women. They say you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself, and I believe that for many of these players, this is more of the case.

What are your thoughts of this?

Your thinking is way off on this assumption. I don't have much respect for today's women yet I will bed as many as I can just for the sexual pleasure. It is not because I don't "love" myself it is more because women don't "love" themselves and to me that is totally un-attractive for any emotional energy. I have to much self-respect to get involved with immature, needy, selfish females that refuse to look at themselves in the mirror and look to me to fill their emptiness.

Many of today's women are totally empty inside and are stunted in their personal growth as they try and figure out why their new boob job and make-up bring them less love and less respect even though they can still give a great BJ. Women have become stunted in their inner growth and have no idea who they are.

If anyone is in a self-loathing state I believe it is today's women not men and any man with half a brain and self respect will see it right away. Still, some SAPs will fall for it to their own peril and long term suffering. The smart ones will grab the free p***y without giving it a second thought and continue on their way to personal growth.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It not self hate, its the fact that guys who want @ss, will "sink" to whatever level it takes to get @ss...When the piece of tail reciprocates emotion, its time for another target...It isn't self hate, standards for the FB and the GF

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone who is a player would fall into this catagory but I think there are a lot more narcissistic personalites out there than people realize. Both men and women.

There isn't a thing that can be done about them. You just have to learn to identify them and avoid them. Playing games with them will only result in you getting hurt because they don't feel remorse. Ever. Not even on special occasions.

It's truly a pointless game iqqi, but play if you must. We all have to learn in our own way.

flashdance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole "womanizer" and "respect for women" stuff is overused and worn out. Women dont automatically deserve respect just because they tend to be smaller and have vaginas. Just like a man, they have to earn it through either being respectful to me or doing/accomplishing something worthy of respect. Although I do have to say, if I was more of a womanizer and had less respect for women in general... I would probably get more action! Isnt that ironic? ;)

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
I wonder when brothels will realise what a huge untapped market we have here and put in drive-thrus?
hahaha!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Icky!
Instead of trying to analyze the "self-hating" womanizer, how about you analyze exactly what draws you to this type of scum?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting responses thus far. i would like to reiterate, i don't think all womanizers or players are self haters. some of them are just immature, some of them are narcissistic, some of them may be temporarily bitter. some of them just like pvssy.

but i have noticed another pattern. and that is where a man will be infatuated with a woman that he can't have (the chase), but the minute he realizes she loves him, he treats her like sh!t, and thinks low of her. its like the fact that she sees him as so great makes her worthless to him, and what does that say about him?

has no one else noticed this?

it is the projection/mirror element pook once spoke of. where a nice guy will see women as innocent angels, while the bitter misogynist will see women as evil slimy b!tches from hell.

this selfhating womanizer sees a woman who isn't interested in him, so he thinks she is wonderful!

and when she thinks he is wonderful back, he sees a woman who must be worthless!

and that is nuts! i've observed this alot in life (not personally so calm down), am i the only one?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it too iqqi.

I try to avoid people like that at all costs. Who you surround yourself with impacts whom you will attract. If a decent bloke sees you with a less savory type fellow, he will and fairly enough, judge you based on that. She hangs with players, she must be a ho.

Another good reason to ditch this experiment :p

I agree with WatchMeWalk. You should take some time to figure out what it is that attracts you to the players.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman comes to love a man, she will often try to change his ways.

When a man comes to love a woman, he will often try to change himself.

This is why men who change thier ways too easily for women seldom bask in a woman's love.

This is why women wonder of men who do not change thier ways simply because 'she loves'.

Just my own little theory.