self hate and the womanizer

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be the first to say that to a womanizer's credit, he is atleast not easy and more than likely real about his feelings if he ever gets emotionally invested. These ones I would describe as having maybe a little too much self love. They are a little offpar in regards to DJ mentality.

Having said that, I want to focus now on the players who are just that, solely because they have no respect for women. They say you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself, and I believe that for many of these players, this is more of the case.

You see it all of the time. A man fixated on a woman, especially if she is not into him. Then if the woman falls in love, (or AFC's), the man is no longer interested. This happens the other way around, as well. Leading to confusion for both sexes, as to what the other wants. I think it is deeper than it appears.

If someone falls in love with you, would not a normal person think that atleast that person has great taste? There seem to be some who think the opposite, and it is a sad trend that speaks of self hatred.

What are your thoughts of this?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking about me now....

I never have feelings for girls but I might act as if I have feelings or tell them I have... There are few girls that'll keep my interest after I have sex with them, they have to be a GREAT lay and also interest me socially.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You are talking about me now....
well which one? the one who maybe loves himself too much, or the one who is self hating?

have you ever thought deeply into it?

put it this way: do you lose interest when a woman falls for you, or was interest never really there to start with?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
practically the only interest I have when I see a girl is sexual. Either she is attractive, charming and sexy enough that I want to fvck her or she is not. If she is, I fvck her and then move on to the next one.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this: I think there's more there than you are telling us iqqi. There is some reason you're doing this that you're not sharing with us.

Setting one's self up for failure. Now why would someone do that ...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i don't lose interest when women fall for me. It gives me the green light to step up the relationship, so I'll probably be more attracted to the girl. Also, when a girl falls for me, it kinda gives me a sense of pride, so i guess i'm a self-lover?????

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
Personally, i don't lose interest when women fall for me. It gives me the green light to step up the relationship, so I'll probably be more attracted to the girl. Also, when a girl falls for me, it kinda gives me a sense of pride, so i guess i'm a self-lover?????
no, i think this is healthy. this is how i am. if a guy likes me, i think he must be smart, and i like him even more!

Originally posted by eileen
How about this: I think there's more there than you are telling us iqqi. There is some reason you're doing this that you're not sharing with us.

Setting one's self up for failure. Now why would someone do that ...
interesting observation, as always, eileen.

actually this is something i have always meant to discuss here, just never remembered. i am actually quite cynical of these types, the self haters atleast.

if you are implying that this has a lot to do with the fact i am getting involved with 2 "players" as of the moment, yes, this definately makes me think of this idea i brought forth of self hate.

if you are implying self hate on my part, i would respectfully, albeit confusingly perhaps, disagree. i have stated before why i am attracted to these types, it is not because i aim to fail.

carry on...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
if you are implying self hate on my part, i would respectfully, albeit confusingly perhaps, disagree. i have stated before why i am attracted to these types, it is not because i aim to fail.

carry on...
I wasn't thinking self-hate, I was thinking more along the line of protecting yourself. Odds are that men like this aren’t going to fall for any of the girl games so the likely hood of you having to invest any real emotions is small. You already know it’s unlikely to succeed. A failure would be easily blamed on him.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (or lost). Think about it.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that earlier bad experiences that flawed my selfimage as young has made me emotionally inept somewhat but I am a selfloving person. People think I have the highest selfconfidence and love for myself.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing more than due to me being "intellectually superior" and better in just about anything (Sports, music, knowledge) as a kid (being often several grades infront of others) made me very arrogant and argumentative. This lead to alot of harrasment (I mean from a whole shool++) which ended in bantering my looks. Then I fvcked my arm and had to stop sports etc as a young teenager and I went into complete laxing didn't care too much about apperance which excalated the harrasment. This made me not trust anyone (not even my closest family). Which inturn made me carefree/careless and emotionally inept and it also made me do alot of excersizing again and getting back to my old looks.

Before my down period I would get girls after me all the time, often several years older. I was also a great dancer etc. See it this way... When just about everyone hated me and people called me **** all the time the girls still wanted me more than most others.

Well after my downperiod I started as said to get back into shape and turn into my good ol fit, attrative/goodlooking arrogant self just abit more sly, cynical and careless. Which I still am several years later.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEPING IT REAL

I UNDERSTAND WHERE IQQI IS COMING FROM

WHEN IM GOING THROUGH ALOT OF PERSONAL STRESS, TEND TO TAKE IT OUT ON MY TEAM, BUT WHO DOESNT, REMEBER WHEN YOU WHERE YOUNGER AND YOU HAD A BAD DAY AT SCHOOL,, WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON YOU ACTED AN ASS TO? YOUR PARENTS AND/OR SIBLINGS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THEY'LL STILL LOVE YOU. THE SAME THING GOES FOR A WOMANIZER, REMEBER THERE'S A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE, THUS YOU DO THE MOST HATEFUL THINGS TO THOSE YOU LOVE THE MOST, THATS JUST A PART OF LIFE THAT YOU HAVE TO TRAIN YOURSELF TO AVOID, I FIND THAT TAKING BREAKS FROM DEALING WITH WOMEN, PREVENTS YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING THAT COULD POSSIBLY HURT THEM, AND IT ALSO MAKES YOU APPRECIATE THEM MORE. JUST LOOK AT HOW DUDES WHO'VE BEEN TO JAIL OR PRISON TREAT WOMEN, 7 OUT OF 10 TIMES THESE GUYS WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT THEIR WOMEN WALK ON.

THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH, DO YOU.

Reaction score
If someone falls in love with you, would not a normal person think that atleast that person has great taste? There seem to be some who think the opposite, and it is a sad trend that speaks of self hatred.

1. Your thinking like a woman.

2. Players may or maynot have self hatred present. The thing about players is that we love women. So we want as many as our time can allow and then some.

Most of us are extreme sex addicts. And each conquer just adds another boon to our egos...plus more p*ussy for our plates.

When your in the player stage all you do is play yourself in that constant quest for new p*ussy. In this stage you can't have a girlfriend and be faithful to her. So if your thinking the dude your into iggy may be a good catch, throw him back. Wait until he matures, and hopefully you will be over it by then.

3. Your whole posts reeks of some personal event happening in your life...this is what girlfriends are for. I can understand you want a mans point of view though.

Let me tell you. He doesn't love you and may never love you. He does like you said love himself more. You are just a piece of pleasure to him...nothing more, nothing less. If you leave there are several others who will take your place...the only pain he will feel is the loss of a piece of ass.

If his ego is big enough that is, he will not miss the real you iggy...cause he never took the time to see the real you...don't buy into the words he spit at you...look to his actions.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By Player Supreme
Most of us are extreme sex addicts.
This is true. It makes it doubly troubling for the women we are seeing, too, because we're fvcking you until you're blue so you 1. must think we really looove you and that 2. we must be satisfied because we couldn't possibly want/need more puzzy.

But, the opposite is really true: the more puzzy we are getting, the hornier we are and the more we want. And, we want new and different puzzy not because we're not "getting our emotional needs met" but simply because we like a large variety of sex partners, each woman being a bit different.

It is also possible that we really are "in love" with you and that the sex with you is excellent and plentiful, YET we'll still want more puzzy for the reasons I've said and it has NOTHING to do with any dissatisfaction with our relationship with you.

Flame if you want, but I'm just telling you the truth.

Reaction score
True Prosemont.

It's like a flow of energy. The more you get the more you need. I think it's the energy of life trying to express itself when you start tapping more than one woman.

We are designed to mate with multiple women, while they are desgined to be with one man.

Some listen to natures voice and some don't...(ltr's).

That's why we have free choice...so no diss on ltr's.

In my business you get more energy by expending energy...I tell folks to get off the couch and move energy and they won't be so tired anymore.

Since I've started settling down with just one woman...I've noticed that my sex drive is adapting to a lighter flow...

oh well! such is the way of or Tao of L.T. fawking R.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi,

The difficulty in pinning down the crux of this matter lies in the vague, nebulous definition of "normal".

Normal for whom? DJ's? Players? AFCs?

I recall when I was in jr. high, or middle school some places call it. There was always a string of "fat" girls that would chase after me and try to kiss me. I recall talking to my father about a solution to this horrible problem.

He laughed and told me that I should at a minimum, admire their taste.

He even told me that I should take one to a movie and treat her like a queen. It was then I asked him if he was crazy. He told me that she would tell her good looking friends what a great guy I was.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
practically the only interest I have when I see a girl is sexual. Either she is attractive, charming and sexy enough that I want to fvck her or she is not. If she is, I fvck her and then move on to the next one.
Brilliant. And the ladies fall for it EVERYTIME. Yeah I'm learning, I'm learning

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder when brothels will realise what a huge untapped market we have here and put in drive-thrus?