Seeing her too much

Faze

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do if you're dating a girl that you see every day at school? Will her IL go down since she's around you so much? It seems to me that the best way to keep up IL is to create an environment of mystery and suspense. This will create desire. But if I am always there every day, the desire is not as strong since I am always there.
The girl I'm seeing is in one of my classes and we sit at the same table at lunch. I also walk her to her classes etc. (and i think i do this too much). It seems something like this is doomed to go into the LJBF direction and I don't want that to happen. But I don't want to just suddenly stop talking to her or walking with her because that might come off as me not liking her anymore. Any insights?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i know what you mean,,..

heres what worked for me, if you cant avoid from seeing her , avoid i mean just by giving her the power of missing you not by stalking behind her hoping she wont see you.

If you have to see her everyday , when you do iteract with her , make it fun and exciting, then some days be mello, just dont be predictable. But its hard because you can try to make it fun and nteresting because itll come off wrong, just make shur to have fun and not have intense intentions of being with her in a relationship.

i dont know \this is what seems to work for me

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find an excuse for why you couldn't walk with her-you forgot something in another class, have to go to your locker, or if you're already talking to someone else (another girl probably isn't the wisest idea if you're already dating.)

Find a way to break up the routine every once in a while.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more my girl and I see each other, the more we want each other. Are you doing something wrong?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge can go to hell.

You should be able to be around your girl on a daily basis and not get sick of her - if you DO get sick of her, then what does that say about your relationship?

I'm in an LTR, and I'm around my girl for extended periods of time daily (we're in university). Trust me, if you're into each other, the added time together will only help, not hurt.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Eventually her IL will go down ,yes and yours will too.You must spread yourself out.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
An important aspect of a relationship is to give each other freedom. You don't have to eat lunch with her every day. Let her hang out with her friends sometimes, while you go hang out with yours. Her friends will respect you for that and yours will too, and at the same time you are avoiding a case of overexposure (which DOES happen, no matter how good a relationship may be).

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faze
It seems to me that the best way to keep up IL is to create an environment of mystery and suspense. This will create desire. But if I am always there every day, the desire is not as strong since I am always there.
That's plagarism, taking other's ideas and calling them your own.

You either
a) skimmed through the bible before posting
b) skimmed a few articles before posting
c) You're an AFC with brilliant DJ thoughts but never acted on them.

I think it's a or b. Please thoroughly read the Bible before asking questions which you already know the answer to. There isnt a magic "raise interest lvl pill" you can give to her (not to mention it would be considered date rape). You know the inevitable answer, now go do it.

Btw, i think she already ljbf'ed you, so either work on the reversal tactic, or find someone else to start fresh with.

Faze

Don Juan
Reaction score
That
That's plagarism, taking other's ideas and calling them your own.

You either
c) You're an AFC with brilliant DJ thoughts but never acted on them.'s plagarism, taking other's ideas and calling them your own.

You either
c) You're an AFC with brilliant DJ thoughts but never acted on them.
I wasn't trying to plagiarize or anything. What I meant when I said "It seems to me" was actually "from what I've read on this forum, it seems to me". I don't claim that any of these ideas are mine because thats why I'm here on the boards to learn. I just wanted to clear that up before you assumed anything about me.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your topic is fundamentally flawed.
This is where Don Juanish ideas from this site fail you and lead you to your DOOM!

Challenge? You want to seem as a challenge by not being around her much! Congrats, except for 1 thing. You arn't a challenge.
You are dating this chick! She has you! You arn't a challenge, you're her prize. You're on her shelf, she doesn't need to worry about getting you anymore.

A sudden change will just offset her and she'll wonder why you're not hanging with her. You're losing your feelings for her? You like some1 else? She thinks NEGATIVE. She doubts herself! Understand that! It will lead you to doom.

Stop worrying about "spending too much time" . She's your girlfriend, there is no too much time!

lik