Seeing game manifest itself in responses.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally. After taking in as much stuff as I could over the last few years, here and at Rollo's site.....I'm beginning to see literal feedback from.women I date. The following are exact words I've gotten after applying some things I've taken in.

Are you a player? Much rather this than, Awww you're so sweet.

What are you, a secret agent? Tells me I'm keeping enough mystery about myself.

I don't know what you're doing, but don't stop! Speaks for itself.

**** MY PU$$Y!!!! Never got this stuff before.

I like how you just took what you wanted and didn't ask. Confidence is sexy.

Even now, when a girl is.on the rag I just view it as a **** test. I always used to cukkold myself and just take it as I'm.not getting any. No more. It's either going in the ass or mouth and now they offer one or both up. I'm a sexual being.

I no longer waste my time on birds who make it too difficult...beyond normal **** test type stuff.

This has all been because of these forums and RTs site. And there's tons of room for improvement. Here's to improving, even late into life. Cheers!

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a player? Much rather this than, Awww you're so sweet.
Very nice to see you coming along. This site (once you filter through the nonsense) has been very helpful for me as well. Glad to see you reaping some of the rewards. Not familiar with Rollos site I don't believe. Is that the heartiste site or is this another one? Rollo is one of the best on this site.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Disgustipated,
Your experience is satisfaction indeed to us Old Blokes....From what you Post,it is obvious your Apprenticeship is finished,you have graduated with Honours!