Seductive colognes to wear to seduce females

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women go crazy over certain name brand fragrances. For me I noticed whenever I wear Dior Homme Intense, I seem to get a lot (I mean A LOT!) of compliments from younger girls. Aged between 18-28. Also this fragrance is deadly at a night club environment as it will project pretty much the whole club and girls will try to figure out where the scent is coming from, leading them to you of course. Its a sweet combination of notes and accords that just make females horny in other words lol.

My other two p... magnet colognes are a bit pricier but work wonders as well. Especially on cougars.
They are called Green Irish tweed and Aventus. Both are niche fragrances made by Creed. Green Irish tweed is more suitable for every occasion and people say it reminds them of cool water but I dont agree.

Aventus is the ultimate alpha male scent. Inspired by Napoleon himself. stuff makes you feel like you are the person who rules the world.
You put this stuff on and I guarantee you will get compliments from at least 1-2 ladies . especially older ones aged from 30 and up.
Just do a google search for creed aventus and see whatpeople are saying about it.
I highly suggest ordering a sample from a perfume sampling site before buying any of them though. Not all fragrances worrk on everyone as people have different body chemistry.
samples van be found at sites like www.decantshop.com or www.surrendertochance.com or www.theperfumedcourt.com

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
add Thierry Mugler Pure Havane to the list.
Its cherry and tobacco combination is heavenly.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most frequently commented-on fragrances have been:

1) Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Mal, some ladies at work would literally stop me just to sniff me! (but I think it smells a bit girly, so never re-bought)

2) Davidoff - Cool Water (a solid personal favourite too)

I'm no connoisseur though as I've never heard of half the stuff you list :)

*A small edit side-note, Issey Miyake - L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme got 1 comment once... from a dude, that was a short lived venture!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Water, hands down. When i go to a dinner or something i wear the Original Cool water but when im out at the bars or parties i wear Cool Water deep. maybe it mixes well with my body but i have had countless women wanting to get close to me, then smell me... eventually i start makin out with them etc lol

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acqua Di Gio, Armani Code, Obsession by CK, and Guilty by Gucci.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
There's a lot of good colonges out there.

Legend Mont Blanc, Guilty by Gucci, Diesel is pretty good. Too many to mention.

Creed Aventus, and Green Irish tweed are expensive as sh1t. If you got paper for them get em.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend Nivea shaving balm, before putting on your choice of cologne. Nivea has a good musky scent and is good for days when you aren’t wearing cologne.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. I just ordered some samples. I've been using Gio a lot (and get lots of compliments) but it's time for a change-up.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axe shampoo. Use Axe. Get girls. Comes with it's own stick. That's for beatin the biznitches off yer tip, yo!

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed Milliseme Imperial hands down...costs a pretty penny, but you may as well call it pimp juice. (One fragrance you should only buy from an Authorized Retailer, ebay is full of knockoffs. That or a decant from perfumed court)

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Good thread. I just ordered some samples. I've been using Gio a lot (and get lots of compliments) but it's time for a change-up.

I'm thinking about getting some more, may I ask what you ordered?