SEDUCINGWOMEN101 ? what is that site supposed to do?

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new on all this and found this forum...sosuave.com which I think is very good ....
but yesterday I found a site written by a woman which contains a list of sites that she ...a woman called destini9 with her negative comments critize all of them ...... about them ....
i thought ... wtf ?
www.seducingwomen101.com

i mean what about her site ?.... is her site perfect ?...the ultimate truth? ....

does she have an inferiority complex?

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
just one .. big ...**** test

there may be a few truths on there(for example there is a line "dont sleep with me on saturday and not call me until wed. "that was a good tip) , but for the most part itts just female **** test

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini is a looney. I have known her from different forums for a while. What she says seems to make sense but shes pretty psycho, smart but arent all the smart ones psycho?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some truths to what she posts - but I'd be too careful not to read into it too much as it may distort the successful DJ techniques that have worked for many of us.

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
she IS looney

she criticize PRACTICALLY EACH famous website ON THE internet !

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laying the jake down on D9...

That site is nothing more than one woman's pathetic life and experiences. Reading through it reads as more of a personal diary, than anything factual. I'd say it's an overrated weblog.

With the flow of information being what it is, I'm not surprised that a woman would create her own site to fight back the trade secrets that are being released that women have been coming up with for the past 20 or so years to use against men.

Seducingwomen101.com a site concieved and written by a woman to help (supposedly) men get or (seduce, but that can't be true seduction because it doesn't exist to her, (damn walking contradiction)) seduce other women.

She seems more like a fortune teller who has these unfortunate men eating out of the palm of her hand, afraid that if they don't follow her advice they will never succeed...

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a forum search... this topic has been beaten to death around here. People have pretty strong feelings on both sides of the issue. Once you've been out there awhile I think you'll see some truth in what she says about what all these "techniques" can and cannot really do based on a chicks very first impression of you.... particularly with older non-college and high school women. Like everything else, you've gotta get out there and see what works for you and then form your own opinions. Guys who swear by one particular strategy aren't gonna put much stock in a site which tries to discredit it.