secret to holding conve

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
secret to holding conversation

Short and simple

In order to keep ez convo with anyone, on phone, IM, email, or verbally, or even sign language all you ever need to do is comment on the LAST THING SAID. Nothing else. This allows the convo to take a comfortable, logical progression.

Her: I went to the club last night
You: really where did you go?
Her: Night owls
You: I never been there is it good?
Her: I had a good time
You: really, you danced alot
Her: yes all night
You: Really your feet must be sour
Her: yeah I had to soak them this morning
You: Really
her: Yeah I was soaking them for an hour
You: Ah sour feet are a good thing if they came from a great night and have good memories
Her: Yup
You:ect ect ect

Really really really simple!

Just pay attention to the last thing said and comment on that!!

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a bad tip, but you basically reworded an article that's already in the bible, and has been there for years.

Come up with some original material.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a really boring convo just asking question after question after question. Keeping convo going with people actually is the responsiblility off more than one person.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ajax
Sounds like a really boring convo just asking question after question after question. Keeping convo going with people actually is the responsiblility off more than one person.
Yeh I totally agree with this. When a conversation is going one way cause the b1tch don't know how to talk, I just stop talking together and hope she does something about it.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are the convos that i hate and go nowhere, i like convos where you can talk about everything and nothing

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Yeh I totally agree with this. When a conversation is going one way cause the b1tch don't know how to talk, I just stop talking together and hope she does something about it.

Guys maybe I'm not seeing the same thing here but it sounds pretty good to me-especially if you're having trouble thinking what to say to the girl.. ALso somebody said that he should come up with some oringal material..If thats what we are going by here then I guess 90% of all these posts would be 'axed'. I was under the impression that this forum was a place for guys to help each other out-Not criticize someone's post just because it may have been borrowed words from another post...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a good idea. I mean the convo he posted is pretty basic, but once in a while or when you want to change subjects you can say something C&F, or bust on her about something. I mean this concept has been around for ages, yet i dont see many people doing it.

People like to talk about themselves, they like to feel important, so when youre letting the other person do most of the talking, they probably will get a sense of being important which is something so many people crave, and will give you very sincere appriciation back for being a good listener. And also when people are talking about themselves is less likley theyll get bored. Most people would much rather talk about their own accomplishments or their activities on the weekened, even if it may not be too exciting, than to hear you talk about what you did or your accomplishments. Like that french philosopher La Rochefoucauld said, “If you want enemies, excel your friends; but if you want friends, let your friends excel you.”

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmhmm...say "really" one more time and I'm gonna backhand you.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Mmhmm...say "really" one more time and I'm gonna backhand you.
i'd pause for a second in the conversation to see if the other person would say really, can never be to sure if its all pre recorded

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his coversation contradicts his post..

at the end of it, she says "yup"

how can he comment on that?

"really, yup?"

now i know this isn't very important, but i love the fact she had "sour feet" as opposed to sore feet.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
I think its a good idea. I mean the convo he posted is pretty basic, but once in a while or when you want to change subjects you can say something C&F, or bust on her about something. I mean this concept has been around for ages, yet i dont see many people doing it.

People like to talk about themselves, they like to feel important, so when youre letting the other person do most of the talking, they probably will get a sense of being important which is something so many people crave, and will give you very sincere appriciation back for being a good listener. And also when people are talking about themselves is less likley theyll get bored. Most people would much rather talk about their own accomplishments or their activities on the weekened, even if it may not be too exciting, than to hear you talk about what you did or your accomplishments. Like that french philosopher La Rochefoucauld said, “If you want enemies, excel your friends; but if you want friends, let your friends excel you.”
The purpose off a convo is not only to make people feel better, you are there to enjoy it too. If they only want to talk about themselves the best thing to do is to leave. It's utterly boring to talk to a person who doesn't ask you any question at all.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freeman
Guys maybe I'm not seeing the same thing here but it sounds pretty good to me-especially if you're having trouble thinking what to say to the girl.. ALso somebody said that he should come up with some oringal material..If thats what we are going by here then I guess 90% of all these posts would be 'axed'. I was under the impression that this forum was a place for guys to help each other out-Not criticize someone's post just because it may have been borrowed words from another post...
We don't critizice because we want to be asses or bring the guy down, we critizice because we don't agree with this post. To some off you it may sound good on the paper, but go out there and try it like I've done for too long and you'll se in the long run it's very demanding on yourself.

There's a time when you should end a convo with people, one off those times is when you do all the work in the convo. Why talk to a person who is boring to talk to when you can have a really interesting convo with a girl who actually care about what you say? Don't waste your life on useless convos and turned off girls.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
By most of your post I can tell that not too many of you have plenty of convosation besides the ones in your head with women.

First-conversation is suppose to be mentally stimulating, and when you are always talking about the last thing said the conve is always fresh. There are no lags in everybody trying to think of something to say, or trying to rehash some old convo that you already talked about 10 minutes ago.

You dont have to just ask question, you can comment also, this convo example was just an example. TV is scripted so every line can be witty, and nicely put together but in real life convo doesnt work like that. Its a natural progressing of moving from one topic to the next.

When you watch a movie or tv even though everything is interalated you keep watching because scene after scene is new, and you dont know what's coming. Thats why the more you watch the same movie it starts to lose something because you already know what is coming.

I hold conversations for hours and it's nothing. When people leave they have to literally pull themselves away, which is what stimulating conversation is. It's making sure the brain is constantly working, because it's constantly talking about new and different things.

ps. And for any who think real life conve dont work like this just think how long some of these threads last because you keep commenting on the last comment someone left in the thread.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the girl in my opnion, guys are suppose to intiate conversation.....girls (if their interested and if not...Next) should be the ones the carry it.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"ps. And for any who think real life conve dont work like this just think how long some of these threads last because you keep commenting on the last comment someone left in the thread."

LOL.

I have found that when your in convo with a female Royalelites example is a basic look at convo.

Of course in real life it gets much more complex. As the leader or the man you do control the flow and direction of the conversation, but it should be primarily about her.

She is the one who decides whether or not your going to f*ck her.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
By most of your post I can tell that not too many of you have plenty of convosation besides the ones in your head with women.

First-conversation is suppose to be mentally stimulating, and when you are always talking about the last thing said the conve is always fresh. There are no lags in everybody trying to think of something to say, or trying to rehash some old convo that you already talked about 10 minutes ago.

You dont have to just ask question, you can comment also, this convo example was just an example. TV is scripted so every line can be witty, and nicely put together but in real life convo doesnt work like that. Its a natural progressing of moving from one topic to the next.

When you watch a movie or tv even though everything is interalated you keep watching because scene after scene is new, and you dont know what's coming. Thats why the more you watch the same movie it starts to lose something because you already know what is coming.

I hold conversations for hours and it's nothing. When people leave they have to literally pull themselves away, which is what stimulating conversation is. It's making sure the brain is constantly working, because it's constantly talking about new and different things.

ps. And for any who think real life conve dont work like this just think how long some of these threads last because you keep commenting on the last comment someone left in the thread.
that's why you're their "friend."

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
"ps. And for any who think real life conve dont work like this just think how long some of these threads last because you keep commenting on the last comment someone left in the thread."

LOL.

I have found that when your in convo with a female Royalelites example is a basic look at convo.

Of course in real life it gets much more complex. As the leader or the man you do control the flow and direction of the conversation, but it should be primarily about her.

She is the one who decides whether or not your going to f*ck her.
It's her job to choose as Mr. Harris has let you know, as he does many times with his wisdom.

Because in the end if you talk to much about yourself you give away too much of yourself, and this gives her power.

The number one rule in game is too get her entire life story because once you have that you have her.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Should be the other way around brutha.
The other way will have you doing time you dig!

But yes in a way it is the other way, because she decides according to the way you deal with here. It's like a symbeoltic relationship where both parties are feeding off of each other. So she physically decides once you help her mentally decide by your actions and words.