Second date... no love for home movies?

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this thread interesting.

As a 24yearold girl, I next any guy to wants me to come to his place in the first 3 dates. Any guy who expects sex in the first 3 dates before I hardly know him is not the guy for me.

I call guys out on it too. I usually say "No thanks. Do girls usually fall for that crap?" Usually they respond with a bull**** answer, which I delete and then ignore them.

Guys dont like having their balls busted.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
I find this thread interesting.

As a 24yearold girl, I next any guy to wants me to come to his place in the first 3 dates. Any guy who expects sex in the first 3 dates before I hardly know him is not the guy for me.

I call guys out on it too. I usually say "No thanks. Do girls usually fall for that crap?" Usually they respond with a bull**** answer, which I delete and then ignore them.

Guys dont like having their balls busted.
those men clearly want an easy lay (like most of us)...
and yes, females do "fall for it" in the sense that they let the man plow her, but it's not really "falling for it" because the want it. they simply were waiting for the man to giver her an excuse to go to his place and get plowed.

hey, i have some questions for you.

1) why are you on this site? (i'm curious)

2) would you date a man who works at 7-eleven?

3) would you marry a man who works at 7-eleven?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last three posts, now four, have been about that lame chick's responses. Why are you entertaing this chick, as fun and entertaining as it might be. rear area, or whatever her name is, is dumb, and should be the poster girl of sosuave.com. Her way of thinking is exactly what fuels this site.:cheer:

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every "girl" on this site is a troll, its best just to ignore them. If it isn't a troll, then it's a feminazi trying to seem like she have 'morals' when it comes to dating. Ergo, just another chick living in a dream world where the guy has to be a lawyer, 6'5 and make 150,000$ a year, take them to 5-star restaurants and pay for the bill - not take them home to their appartment to sit in the couch and watch a movie.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My head hurts...
This could have been played off so easily,
"Does that work on most girls"
"Well actually, yeah it does :p I like a challenging girl though. Looks like we will be doing (other planned activity.)

Then you could have done the movies thing next time, she says something like "this again?" You reply "oh come on, I don't bite... Much ;) "

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Pretty much every "girl" on this site is a troll, its best just to ignore them. If it isn't a troll, then it's a feminazi trying to seem like she have 'morals' when it comes to dating. Ergo, just another chick living in a dream world where the guy has to be a lawyer, 6'5 and make 150,000$ a year, take them to 5-star restaurants and pay for the bill - not take them home to their appartment to sit in the couch and watch a movie.
Nope. None of the guys Ive dated have made good money. They didnt work at 7 eleven but they werent rich.
I'm 5'4 so nope..none of the guys have been 6'5. I think the tallest guy I ever dated was 5'11 and most are shorter.
Nope, Im pretty chill and I always offer to pay for myself and if the guy refuses, I pay the tip.

I actually do have morals when it comes to dating. However, men dont. Women are just sex toys. We arent human beings with thoughts and feelings like yourself.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Nope. None of the guys Ive dated have made good money. They didnt work at 7 eleven but they werent rich.
I'm 5'4 so nope..none of the guys have been 6'5. I think the tallest guy I ever dated was 5'11 and most are shorter.
Nope, Im pretty chill and I always offer to pay for myself and if the guy refuses, I pay the tip.

I actually do have morals when it comes to dating. However, men dont. Women are just sex toys. We arent human beings with thoughts and feelings like yourself.
You've never dated those types of men because you can't attract them. Don't make it sound like a "choice".

That is a funny thing women always do.. they act as if they can have Bradly Cooper if they wanted.. but they choose not to. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Umm.. NO.. you CAN'T have Bradly Cooper even if you wanted him.

The men you have dated are the BEST men you can attract to yourself. Don't get it twisted..