Second date ask to bring friends. Need help

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, its still on! Game doesn't have to be run perfectly, there is room for error. Sure, you fcuked up the first date, but I would still go on the second. And it would actually be better for you to go with a group.

Remember Mystery's attraction checkpoints you have to check off the list in order to get a woman attracted to you:

1) Leader of Men
2) Preselected by women
3) Protector of loved ones.

etc.

Well, bring along your friends and be the LEADER, dog. Then you can tick number one off the list.

Impress her girlfriends and then you can tick number two off the list.

Get your buddy to tell a story of how you backed up him in a confrontation one day or something for number three, I don't know.

But WHAT is the downside of having wing men present there for the entire day? What is the downside of having a gaggle of flirty b!tches to impress with your wit and charm for the whole day?

I totally agree with the poster who said you're too attached to the goal of just getting into her pants, OP.

You need to be zen about this sh1t. Detach yourself from the outcome and live fully presently in the moment.

There's no way this theme park outing with a group of friends wouldn't be fun, I'm seriously struggling to see what the problem is here with you.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't into you. You would just be torturing yourself if you went and it would be awkward and suck. Cancel... or ask her if her friends are hot...hehe

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, exactly... even if she isn't into you, her hot friends probably will be once you demonstrate how much swagger you got.

Honestly, what is the downside to having fun with a group of hot b!tches?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
It's a friggin amusement park for chrissakes. Countless normal everyday people usually go with groups of friends to amusement parks, dates or not. So she asked if she could bring a group. Big deal. It's not like you had a private dinner planned. You asked her to go to an amusement park where usually GROUPS of people go together. Like it or not.

Go. Have fun. B.S with her and her friends. Having her friends go may be her way of showing you off to them.

If she likes you she likes you. She doesn't she doesn't. Going with friends isn't going to hurt anything. (Never had a negative impact when I've went out with chicks with mine or their friends.) Hell she might even be using this opportunity to possibly 'speed things up' between you. Think about it. If you come off as a fun guy in front of her friends and they like you...you just might be IN even more.

Don't worry about the negative I need to be in control "Alpha" males on here. You're the one going out with the chick and her friends. Not them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
It's a friggin amusement park for chrissakes. Countless normal everyday people usually go with groups of friends to amusement parks, dates or not. So she asked if she could bring a group. Big deal. It's not like you had a private dinner planned. You asked her to go to an amusement park where usually GROUPS of people go together. Like it or not.

Go. Have fun. B.S with her and her friends. Having her friends go may be her way of showing you off to them.

If she likes you she likes you. She doesn't she doesn't. Going with friends isn't going to hurt anything. (Never had a negative impact when I've went out with chicks with mine or their friends.) Hell she might even be using this opportunity to possibly 'speed things up' between you. Think about it. If you come off as a fun guy in front of her friends and they like you...you just might be IN even more.

Don't worry about the negative I need to be in control "Alpha" males on here. You're the one going out with the chick and her friends. Not them.
some of you have to be the most boringest dudes on the face of the earth, blinded by your need for accecptance from women to good ole fashion fun.

lol **** i go out of my way to drive my son by amusement parks hoping he will say something or say something to his mom so we can go to the park or the zoo or something lol, if it were up to me we'd go every week but apparently grown men that like magic mountain are frowned upon so i have to use my 4 year old son as an excuse. any new city we go to we are going to go to a museum and we are going to go to an amusement/water park.t hat's just going to happen. and you are sitting here telling me a woman is OFFERING to go with you to universal studios? i would not give a damn if she was mother Teressa biological twin i'm in lol. i don't give a **** if she feels "chemistry" or not. I'm going to be feeling chemistry on this mothervcker here

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/attractions/jurassic-park-the-ride/

fvck her lol **** i want to go now lol. why the hell do you have to be so god damn serious all the time. it's fvcking universal studios. I mean, I am a mature adult but there is a part of me that loves to have fun and i love amusement parks we go a few times a year and I'm worse than my son is. if he looks at a park or a zoo long enough that's enough for me. and you got girls here asking to go on an action date with you and you are too fvcking chicken to go. god damn shame.

and you know.. at the end, ti's the actual dating experiences that you remember later. One of the best plays I ever saw was on a date. lol i never saw her again lol but the play.., acdtually it wasn't a play it was one of those dinner murder mystery deals, fun as hell.. i will never forgot that. or going to the san diego zoo for the first time in my life on a first date. the girl we went out a few times meh, but the zoo, that was kick ass. i messed around with a girl before i met my wife that worked at the horse track for a very famous/good trainer and she knew how big a fan i was and took me back to the backstretch and pet/see/feed a horse that ran in the Kentucky derby later that year (Bwana Bull, 07). i liked the girl but we had different ideas about dating and it didn't work out. i will never forgot the experience though. or the time i took a date to hear elaine elias live. that is like my jay Z she's a freaking jazz piano legend. some of my funniest memories were on double **** even once a triple date with my old 2 best friends. one of them i did end up dating most i did not but some of the stories, u just can't toss them aisde beucase hte date did not work out. crying laughing because a girl that has never bowled in her life is beating your best friend who bowling and you all bowl once a month. you can't put a price on that ****. a girl trying to show me how to eat oysters and me having everyone in the damn restaurant crying laughing. i'm not eating a fvking oyster my black ass the fvck you think i am. i ain't ate all day saving my appetite for a date and this **** trying to fvking get me to eat a fvking oyster. **** pissed me off lol. we had been drinking all evening as it was and i was trying to explain to her you know.. i mean you haven't eaten all day long, you got to go with stuff you know. i used this NBA analogy had the dude behing me in tears. probably the funniest **** i ever came up with off the top of my head i told her look it's the 4th quarter you are down by 3 points with 2 mintues left you aren't going to Byron Russell lol, you got to give the ball to malone. you got to go with what you know. she was eating all that up i knew i had her in the bag despite me making a scene. lol i fvcked her brains out too later that night.

but you can't have any fun/ kick ass experiences if you never put yourself out there and try ****.

at the end of the day you can only stay/stick/be with one girl. all of the women will leave you aren't a fvcking mormon. but the experiences man that's what it's about. and you are passing this **** up.. why.. beucase you think she might not like you. good fvcking god

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
some of you have to be the most boringest dudes on the face of the earth, blinded by your need for accecptance from women to good ole fashion fun.

lol **** i go out of my way to drive my son by amusement parks hoping he will say something or say something to his mom so we can go to the park or the zoo or something lol, if it were up to me we'd go every week but apparently grown men that like magic mountain are frowned upon so i have to use my 4 year old son as an excuse. any new city we go to we are going to go to a museum and we are going to go to an amusement/water park.t hat's just going to happen. and you are sitting here telling me a woman is OFFERING to go with you to universal studios? i would not give a damn if she was mother Teressa biological twin i'm in lol. i don't give a **** if she feels "chemistry" or not. I'm going to be feeling chemistry on this mothervcker here

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/attractions/jurassic-park-the-ride/

fvck her lol **** i want to go now lol. why the hell do you have to be so god damn serious all the time. it's fvcking universal studios. I mean, I am a mature adult but there is a part of me that loves to have fun and i love amusement parks we go a few times a year and I'm worse than my son is. if he looks at a park or a zoo long enough that's enough for me. and you got girls here asking to go on an action date with you and you are too fvcking chicken to go. god damn shame.

and you know.. at the end, ti's the actual dating experiences that you remember later. One of the best plays I ever saw was on a date. lol i never saw her again lol but the play.., acdtually it wasn't a play it was one of those dinner murder mystery deals, fun as hell.. i will never forgot that. or going to the san diego zoo for the first time in my life on a first date. the girl we went out a few times meh, but the zoo, that was kick ass. i messed around with a girl before i met my wife that worked at the horse track for a very famous/good trainer and she knew how big a fan i was and took me back to the backstretch and pet/see/feed a horse that ran in the Kentucky derby later that year (Bwana Bull, 07). i liked the girl but we had different ideas about dating and it didn't work out. i will never forgot the experience though. or the time i took a date to hear elaine elias live. that is like my jay Z she's a freaking jazz piano legend. some of my funniest memories were on double **** even once a triple date with my old 2 best friends. one of them i did end up dating most i did not but some of the stories, u just can't toss them aisde beucase hte date did not work out. crying laughing because a girl that has never bowled in her life is beating your best friend who bowling and you all bowl once a month. you can't put a price on that ****. a girl trying to show me how to eat oysters and me having everyone in the damn restaurant crying laughing. i'm not eating a fvking oyster my black ass the fvck you think i am. i ain't ate all day saving my appetite for a date and this **** trying to fvking get me to eat a fvking oyster. **** pissed me off lol. we had been drinking all evening as it was and i was trying to explain to her you know.. i mean you haven't eaten all day long, you got to go with stuff you know. i used this NBA analogy had the dude behing me in tears. probably the funniest **** i ever came up with off the top of my head i told her look it's the 4th quarter you are down by 3 points with 2 mintues left you aren't going to Byron Russell lol, you got to give the ball to malone. you got to go with what you know. she was eating all that up i knew i had her in the bag despite me making a scene. lol i fvcked her brains out too later that night.

but you can't have any fun/ kick ass experiences if you never put yourself out there and try ****.

at the end of the day you can only stay/stick/be with one girl. all of the women will leave you aren't a fvcking mormon. but the experiences man that's what it's about. and you are passing this **** up.. why.. beucase you think she might not like you. good fvcking god

Sh1t! That's what I'm sayin. I want to go to amusement parks and go BERSERK! Who cares if some chick likes me or not! Hahahaha!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the dude actually plan to bring his own friends with him though? Go and see if you can kiss open/kiss close with her. Be a man. Have some balls.