Sealing the deal (or whatever).

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Is using the "kiss test" the best way of saying non-verbally that you really like them?

2. Back when I think this chick liked me (last spring and summer) I should have done it. Would trying this on her have worked?

3. Where is the best location to do this at?

4. What are some things they have said afterwords?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
1. Is using the "kiss test" the best way of saying non-verbally that you really like them?

2. Back when I think this chick liked me (last spring and summer) I should have done it. Would trying this on her have worked?

3. Where is the best location to do this at?

4. What are some things they have said afterwords?
1. Yes.
2. How would I know?
3. A place with only the two of you.
4. "Wow."

You keep on asking the same questions!

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. I just had bad experiences with chicks and how people reacted to me playing with them (in like kindergarten and first grade) and it probably scared me. I want to see what people have done with bad reactions from kiss tests to plan my recovery. The next time I do this will I'm trying it.

There is this awkward time called middle school that is a training time for high school. I saw my friends get humiliated, which is a stage everyone goes through. I opted out of this because of what happened earlier but now I wish I had learned the hard way but its too late for that. I'd like to read about other's expericences and have information no one else had.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The information no one else has had is in the DJ Bible.

It's a compendium of knowledge.

Grab your balls and go. I know it's hard as hell, but the approach is much more difficult than the actual rejection.

Rection feels better than not approaching. You're actually proud you got the guts to do it.

No one can tell you anything else that'll help. There are no more questions we can answer that'll help.

The rest is up to you.