scrubby what does it mean

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it mean when a gal says to u -ur scrubby looking. i was talking to a female classmate and one of the guy classmates said do u like that guy and she said no , she said i ain;t into hip hoppers-a guy with baseball hat backwards, and 2 earrings, and then i said if hes a hip hopper what am i and she looked at me and what i was wearing and i guess my hair too and said ur scrubby looking -what does that mean

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an insult.

Scrubby - "inferior in size or quality".

However, she might have meant "scruffy", which would be slightly better - since scruffy means "shabby and untidy".

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't want no scrubs
a scrub is a guy who can't no love from me
hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
trying to holla at me

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrubby means 2 things

1 like he has no job and will mooch off her
or
2 a guy who doesnt take care of himself

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, she insulted him to his face and he didn't say a word in his own defense.

This is why education is so important - the only thing worse than being insulted is being insulted without even knowing it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Either way, she insulted him to his face and he didn't say a word in his own defense.

This is why education is so important - the only thing worse than being insulted is being insulted without even knowing it.
true he could have said "well at least i dont look like a skank" but we live and learn dont we?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo

lol so true.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she really insulted you

I would ignore this girl completely like she no longer existed.

I cant believe you didnt stand up for yourself.

Shes thinking right now to herself...."not only was he srubby he also is dumb"

This girl makes me sick thinking shes all hot shyt. You should of said "Well i like the look you're going for too- the skinny arms with the fat stomach". Very attractive. Give a lil wink, walk away.

I still cant believe you swallowed that. You should have said something back......she took the gloves off for you, no need to be a gentleman to that lil mutt.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol the thing is i did i said "excuse me what do u mean by scrubby" she said nothing i think , and then i said how do u think i am scrubby, then she said i think ur taking this too personally. lol. btw this girl is in my group project so i ainlt gonna insult her -we have to work together and the college i go to is small-word travels fast if u become an idiot or say something to her-girls gossip like crazy.
buit the other class members -well one of em said u look too conservative and u look like u study too hard-i wear glasses and but my hair to the side.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The above posts are correct

P.S You're actually increasing your chances of getting which her by defending yourself & giving it back to her

From an outsider seeing this, they establish 1 thing

1. She has more balls than you

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get contacts and dont wear hair to your side for starters.

Being serious, dont take shiit like that from anyone. You should of threw fire back at her. Quicly in that split second she said that, you should of found out her weakenesses and exploited her even harder. Make sure if anything like this happens again, you dont accept any disrespect like that.

Last edited:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other guys that say you were insulted. She pretty much punked you to your face and you kept asking what she meant? What did it matter? She DISRESPECTED you and you coward away from it. Why do you care about girls gossiping about you, and silly rumors? Tell her what you think about HER and don't let ANYBODY put you down like that.

It's too late to come back with anything because the moment has passed, but like someone else said, you need to ignore her and give her the impression that you aren't just going to take that shvt from her. She had no other reason to say that to you, other than to hurt your feelings.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the hair to the side may be a little dorky. Try to change it up slowly.....i say go for the messy spike hair look.

Also glasses can stay if they are a nice stylish pair. Personally i wear glasses because i like them. I look weird wearing contacts.

Dont ever feel like that would ruin your chances by sticking up for yourself. You are not a doormat for that lil princess pig. If she hits you below the belt you spit hot fire right back at her.

if she does something again that is rude to you. Simply say wow...your breath is really bad.

That'll make her think before she starts a battle with ya again.

snackmouth

Banned
Reaction score
I got a scrubby in the face from my mom when I sweared. Hurt like a (fat) bastard!