Screw sad songs.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got some songs that are positive rather than crying about how someone got ****ed over.

Most of it is underground rap. Don't knock these songs until you listen to them. None of that mainstream BS love song crap.

Akrobatik - Women II. Song is about maturing with women.

Apathy - Womanizer. This song is basically about not loosing confidence. Nightlife, this song basically what confidence will do for you.

3582 - Bad As They Come (Remix). This song might be hard to find. But you can stream it @ undergroundhiphop.com Although the beat sounds like ass over Real Player. Song can be summed up with "Sorry babe, this time you got played."

Murs - Bad Man. A song calling out womens BS.

Louis Logic - Idiot gear. About the stupid **** guys ask about a girls past.

I know there are many more from underground emcess, but right now this is all I can think of.

Oh yeah, listen to the Bee Gees-Stayin Alive before you go out. Pumps you up like a pimp.
:woo:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have to ask... who the **** raps about maturing with women? That sounds like the worst rap song ever.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
So I have to ask... who the **** raps about maturing with women? That sounds like the worst rap song ever.
Again, way to judge the song before listening to it. Not everyone is about ice, bling, rims, and Bentlys.

You're from Minnesota, have you ever heard of Atmosphere? These are emcess that have LYRICS in their songs. Not DJ shout outs, and murdering people in the club.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I know Atmosphere. I have seen him before, along with I-dea and Brother Ali. It still sounds like a bad song, but maybe its the wording you chose.

SIV

Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Have you ever heard akrobatik before? I haven't heard that song but if it's by him I know it has to be good.