Screening her before you ask for her digits.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I have gotten so good at this that it blows my mind.

I have learned to get them talking to the point that they tell me all the shyt that is going on in their lives. From there I just walk away from the basket cases.

I have gotten to the point that I have refused their numbers, telling them that they have lots of stuff in there lives and I have more interesting things to do than to be part of their drama.

I must say, I have done over 5K approaches since I was 21 and all this practice has paid off.

I think all of us in this board will eventually develop this art into a science. :woo: :D

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
Wow, I have gotten so good at this that it blows my mind.

I have learned to get them talking to the point that they tell me all the shyt that is going on in their lives.
Isn't that a good thing ? I personally would never tell some stranger about my persoanl business unless im interested (and feel comfortable) in that person.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, that's the point. If the newbies just get out there and practice they will have more Pussi than they can handle.

Sometimes I get blown off, then I come here, run a search and BANG there is the answer!

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff. I am really interested in pre-screening girls. Saves a lot of time.

If you dont mind, please post your 'default' opener and first few questions or stories.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
Great stuff. I am really interested in pre-screening girls. Saves a lot of time.

If you dont mind, please post your 'default' opener and first few questions or stories.
locarius,

My shyt is real simple, just like your post above, you show interest in what I have to say and most of us can't resist talking about ourselves.

I will post my technique when I get home so you can give me some constructive criticism. On a side note, I use the djbible fundamentals adapted to my natural game.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wonders of 'qualifying.' :up:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Locarius,

First I open with EC and a smile, if she responds the game is on.

Second I compliment any accessory she is wearing, I NEVER compliment their physical beauty.

Me: Hey, those are nice shoes, who makes them?
Her: Oh, thanks, I don’t know my mom got them for me.
Me: Wow, your mom has good taste, what was the occasion?
Her: Blah, blah, blah….

Or

Me: Hey, nice watch, who makes it?
Her: Thanks, it’s an Omega.
Me: Wow, you got taste. You probably got your sense of style from your mom huh?
Her:Yea.
Me: How about your dad, does he have style like you?
Her: No, my dad died when I was little….blah, blah, blah

Or

At the mall, HB looking at shoes:

Me: Wow, so many choices huh?
Her: Yeah, I am trying to decide on a color, I like the red but if I get a second pair its ½ off.
Me: Why don’t you take the blue ones, they look really nice.
Her: Yeah, I know but I don’t have an outfit for those.
Me: We are at the mall you know, lots of outfits here. <smile>
Her: <smile> blah, blah, blah

You get the picture; here somewhere is a post that communication is +/- 10% verbal and 90% body language. This I found out to be true. If the woman is interested in me she will give me EC, smile. If she doesn’t find me attractive she will not give EC, smile.

So with all my consistent practice I have come to be able to read their body language.

Also, all the practice has enable me to forge balls of steel! That is how I have achieved a high level of confidence.

So my budding DJs, get out there and practice, practice, practice.

-Sapiens

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thats all?? So much shorter than the DJB, I think I can follow that advice pretty easy ;)

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sikpupy, see my prior post about the DJB.

Sparky, 25-35. But not younger than 23, too much immaturity and drama.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I think your method would likely work best on more mature women. The girls who are sick of playing games.

I find that the women I am interested in, 19-22, you almost have to play games with them to get them remotely interested.

arqz4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
Yea I think your method would likely work best on more mature women. The girls who are sick of playing games.

I find that the women I am interested in, 19-22, you almost have to play games with them to get them remotely interested.
yeap.. me too