school social coming up

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
My school social is in about 2 weeks. On one hand I really should go cause it will be a great chance to begin sarging because it is expected and there will be a boy girl ratio around 1:6.
On another hand, last year I went. It was my first time at a social cause I used to go to a co-ed school. The whole time a was worring about what everyone thought of me. Basically I just walked around with other people I knew who werent with chicks scared ****less that I would lose them. Also I cant dance, and everyone there will probably have better clothes than me.
Am I being negative here or realistic? I know I need to do stuff im afraid of, but flooding donesnt help at all. Going last year was more than a waste of $10, it made me even more unconfident.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont go then

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
dont go then
:up:, that's the spirit!!

Do you honestly think it would be pointless to go? If you think so, then you have a extremely long way to go. We can't decide for you, we can only theoritize opinions.

Basically, whatever the hell you want to do, I'll let someone else flame you.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't win if you don't roll the dice.Everyday there are thousands of possibilities.Your actions dictate the percentage of them happening.There is a chance that an hb10 will knock your door and want to fvck you,but it's close to impossible.There is a chance that the ceiling will drop on your head in 10mins,but that aswell is improbable.It's a game of numbers,just by being around girls and not locked in your house increases your chances of scoring one >100x.The more you act the more times you get to roll the dice.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, and people that gamble and lose their life savings have to of hit something at one point, or have the hope to hit it one day to keep going.

Even if you win $5 off a $40 million lottery, it's still something. Play long enough and you'll hit $20, and $50, and onwards. You might lose more then you win, but if you compare this analogy to girls, then you should understand.

Harith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the exact situation as you RHCP, you dont know these girls, therefore they do not know you. Now, in my opinion, this is a very good thing. For this scenario (social), lets not call it sarging. The girls are there for the same reasons as you. Remember, they paid $10 to go aswell.

When youre there, they will be without doubt within a group. Approach any group of your choice (remember to appear confident) and just TALK to them. Just chat. simple as that. Other groups of girls will notice this because all the other guys will just be talking amongst themselves, too scared to do what youre doing. Eject yourself from your current convo and approach more groups. The idea is not to pick up (unless you're going for it) but merely to practice (there will be many more socials to come) and also to add to your social value on the night (the girls will know youre not some *****). Ideally, a few girls will ask YOU for your number. Its will open your eyes to how simple it is.

Good luck, Harith