Scared straight online dating!!

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the camera angle and I those I think those are old picture because her face does not look cute at all in real life. She has a butterface in real life... I will tell you right now, she looks nothing like her picture!! I mean nothing like it!! Theres a tiny semblance but you can tell this chick let herself go. She easily weigh 300+ lbs.... Like I said I thought she was a real hb in the pictures.... I thought I was lucky, thinking I was gonna get laid, use my tricks from sosuave, kino, escalate, isolate and grand slam :box: ... Oh how naive I was... I was lucky to make it out alive. The beast has been trying to contact me non stop, telling me she misses me and stuff.. I'm scared man, scared!!!

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
That story sounds made up.
The exact same thing happened to me back in 2000: she was fat, wore a purple dress, with a huge slit down the side and we even went to the movies. I thought it was the same girl, until I saw the pictures. One of the few stories I have that could make my mom cry with laughter. The best part of my story is when I pull over to the curb to pick her up. She told me she would be wearing a purple dress. But instead of seeing a woman with a purple dress, I see a woman holding a trench coat up to her eyes. I'm wondering what the hell is going on. She walks over to the car and lowers the coat just before getting in the car, I was stuck. When she got in my car, it tilted to one side like the intro to "The Flinstones" when Fred's Brontosaurus steak is delivered.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MR_PERFECT said:
The exact same thing happened to me back in 2000: she was fat, wore a purple dress, with a huge slit down the side and we even went to the movies. I thought it was the same girl, until I saw the pictures. One of the few stories I have that could make my mom cry with laughter. The best part of my story is when I pull over to the curb to pick her up. She told me she would be wearing a purple dress. But instead of seeing a woman with a purple dress, I see a woman holding a trench coat up to her eyes. I'm wondering what the hell is going on. She walks over to the car and lowers the coat just before getting in the car, I was stuck. When she got in my car, it tilted to one side like the intro to "The Flinstones" when Fred's Brontosaurus steak is delivered.
lol actually I shouldn't say its fake 'cause my very first online date, was also a chick where she showed me two pictures of her face and one picture from a distance and she did look good. So I decided to meet her in a coffee shop and I went to the coffee shop and sat on a bench outside and waited for her. From a distance of about 20 feet she pulled into the parking lot with her minivan and got out and started to walk towards me with a smile. I smiled back but my smile started to turn upside down as she got closer and closer, she got bigger and bigger. She had such a wierd mishaped figure, her front looked fine, but the fat spilled over to the sides of her waists and her back was as wide as a linebacker. She was about 5'9 and I think she weighted close to 200lbs. When we went to order our drinks, she ordered a large ice chocolate shake (go figures) and when we sat down to talk she told me that she is a gym rat and works out religiously 5 days a week (the thing is that i believed her lol but just think about it, its scary to think how heavy would she really be if she wouldn't been going to the gym!! i guess some people like to manage their fat instead of getting rid of it all together.)

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me I believe she could of looked that bad. I had a similar experience. There was a girl I met on myspace with hot pictures but in real life she was a beast. The reason why bc the angles helped the pictures plus the pictures were old.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Either you are lying and made this whole story up for some laughs.

2. Or she used fake photos or old photos of herself. She misrepresented who she truly was and you had every right to walk out when you two first met.

Funny story anyways. You could make a decent writer.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a good laugh..

but i really think u made up this story...

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i once met a girl from buddypic.com who i thought was a hb7 in her pics and ended up being a SOLID 1

a 1

complete ugliness.......she looked like a witch, and i felt screwed cuz i drove 40 minutes to meet her, so as soon as she got into my car, i told her "im not interested at all, you are ugly and your pic is really deceiving, please get out of my car" - she didn't cry, but damn she seemed really hurt LOL