Scared straight online dating!!

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't tried gaming online before and so I tried myspace. I saw this girl's profile and she looks pretty hot in all her picture. So I talked to her over a period of a few weeks, getting to know her. Studying the arts of seducing online at sosuave and telling myself hell yea!! Imma get some hb booty!! Grinning to myself and giggling because she looked friggin incrediblely hot and wondering why I didn't try online dating before.

I talked to her on the phone yesterday and we decided to meet up. She wanted to go to the movies and see a scary movie. I was like ok cool, I guess I can let her hug me when it gets scary haha. Oh naive me, what was I thinking. The only person thats gonna be scared was me. I went to the theater, tried to look around for my dream girl and couldn't find her. So I text her and all along she was standing right in front of me looking and holding her giant size diet coke. Omfg I was scared straight :eek: , I'm never ever trusting a picture ever again unless they got webcam!!

Standing before me was a behemoth the size of purple Barney. The moment she spoke to me I knew I was in some deep trouble.. It was a deep husky man voice with a vibration sonic boom. She asked where I parked and I pointed to my car, which was right in front of the theater. My legs buckled from her voice. I stood straight looking at Goliath who towered before me, I felt like David staring at this beast. She looked at me in the eyes and gazed at me like I'm a prey. My eyes darted left and right trying to look for an escape route. I knew this was gonna be a long and troubling night.

She took two step forwards and I took two steps back. She said come here let me give you a hug, smiling at me with a gaping tooth. She tried to move her pudgy arms towards me and her fat fingers gazed against my arms. It felt like kryptonite, my body felt intensely weak and my legs shivered. I told her I can't because I got oil on my shirt from working on a car. I had on a black shirt but I looked spotless and smelled good, I knew she smelled my lied.

She asked if I was rdy to watch the movie, I said I forgot my wallet at home. The beast pulled out two tickets smiling at me and saying don't worry I got two tickets already... I wasn't for sure how to escape. So I went inside the movie with her. Sat down and I can't believe it's love seats... She almost took up both sides of the seat, I sat there feeling trapped in the little corner of the seat. There was a reeking smell enamating from her. It smelled like rotting flesh and the stench of death. I couldn't handle it but I tried my best, my eye visions began to blurred. All the strength in my body was drained. Fifteen minutes into the movie, Goliath kept grabbing and squeezing me every time there was a scary part or suspense part in the movie. I felt like a piece of meat being abused and used. She was groping me and I was defending myself with all my might, brushing her hands away everytime she tried to reach down south...

Finally I gathered enough courage and told her I need to go to the bathroom. She sensed my escape and tried to hold me down. Saying she wants to go to the bathroom also. I said well I need to go really badly and got up and ran down the flights of stair. Not daring to look back at all. Running as fast as I can to my car. People were staring at me like I was a crazed man. I hop in the car and the engine wouldn't start. I'm thinking to myself oh sh*t no, please don't let this happen!! I kept trying and trying and I looked over at the theater and I see behemoth walking out the theater walking towards my car. One two one two, the closer she got. Roar!! the engine made a loud noise and started, I drove off as fast as I could. I was scared sh*tless.

Never ever again will I let this happen to me. All I can say is that that was a pretty traumatizing night for me last night...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoWsers!! thats the funniest story ever!! I like your writing too...

anybody else have any funny stories they would like to tell??

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice comedy that some other guys had jacked your car while you were in the theatre instead of the engine stalling. :D

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post her pic/myspace i'm curious to see what she caught you with lol

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks 2 u, i nearly have a 6-pack from readin this post. i laughed myself stupid!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post the pic man.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best story I have ever read!..I was laughing so hard that fell on the floor..!!! You got some talent man writing all this..!!! Nice job
You should write scripts for movies...make lots of money!

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happen to me last night and what I wrote is how I felt about the situation...Scared and traumatized. Here are her pictures. Do not be fooled by how good she looks in it. She doesn't look like this at all, not even close, I guess some people are photogenic and looks real good in pictures but seeing them in person is another story... Glad you guys found it amusing because I was scared for my life!! :woo:
[img=http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5978/pic1eq1.th.jpg]
[img=http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7481/pic2le9.th.jpg]
[img=http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1339/pic3us0.th.jpg]

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Very well written horror story, whether true or not.

General rule for online pics: print out the pic, and draw the fattest body you can possibly imagine going with what you have to work with. Try variations involving all kids of strange and unusual body shapes. Then pick the worst to your eyes and prepare for it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, besides the first pic where you can see she has some weight going on down below, I would have never guessed either that she was as big as you described.

She really does have a beautiful face imo. Her eyes are gorgeous. It's a real shame when you see women like this. They could be a solid 8-9 but let themselves get fat and totally ruin their looks. If I was a woman and had a face like that, I would be working out and dieting 24/7. Total waste.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She really does have a beautiful face imo. Her eyes are gorgeous. It's a real shame when you see women like this. They could be a solid 8-9 but let themselves get fat and totally ruin their looks. If I was a woman and had a face like that, I would be working out and dieting 24/7. Total waste.
I agree. She has beautiful eyes! I wish you had a pic of how she really looked! I find it hard to believe she ended up being THAT BAD. But hey... myspace angles, right??

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to a friend of mine. The girl literally must have weighed about 300 lbs, I know because I gave him a ride to her house. If this happened to me, I wouldn't even talk to her. Once I saw what she really looked like, I'd just walk away.