Scared of Commitment..?

School

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that is the question, and maybe the answer. Maybe I don't want any respnosibilty from her. And, I don't want to be commited. i don't want to take the risk of getting close to anyone...To much involved..

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with you...there isnt anythign involved.

once you realize women come and go..then your fine...unless you married or have a kid with her....then who cares if she goes..yes it will hurt..but you have the knowledge that it was meant to be that way or it would have worked out! :)

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
friv....hey, that is great insight bro, just add to this....

a lot of times, men adn women who have been sleeping wit each other, sex partners for a while, or whatever, could be looked at in the public eye as a couple, but if you asked one or the other, they would boldly say, I am single!

This puts a lot of pressure on the two parties, because they want to continue seeing each other, but they dont want to hurt each other in the long run, because of the friendship they contain..

School buddy, what you have is a girl you care about, more as a friend than as a lover, and perhaps your fear of being her lover, will destroy your friendship......

well, best route you could take, is just when she wants to become a couple, just say, in a joking way, baby, we are friends! You are my girl! How would that look if we were both all serious with each other....

This is very light, and fun, and she will not see it as rejection, but you too will just continue as you are...ant that is friends, sex partners, I can tell anything to you partners, for the rest of your lives or at least, until you go your separate ways.

Tell me bro, does this help you?

School

Banned
Reaction score
If I were to try to use that line she would get pissed. she is a smart girl and that like, witty stuff won't work on her..

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh well......there are some advantages and disadvantages to this....there is hope buddy.

Disadvantage....this puts a lot of pressure on you to settle down with one person, even though, you are not sure you can handle one person at the moment.

Advantage...you have a woman who is very interested and cares a lot about you.

So want should you do?

You have a caring heart, and dont want to break her down to tears.........

I cannot decide the way you should go on this one, but I can show you the two paths....

First path--- you get into a relationship with her, if it works out find, you will actually find love, and could actually have a potential marriage partner, if it works out badly, you have lost a lover and a friend as well.

Second path--you dont get into a relationship with her, and she either blows up because she wants love at the moment, and you dont give it to her so she leaves.....or she either accepts the fact that you are not ready, and wishes to stick around to further prove she is the one you need, and trys to get you to love her.

Either path contains a 50/50 chance of win or loss. Which one should you take? I cannot answer that for you......which one would I take? IF that means anything.......I would go the first path.

Reason being, is that if this relationship turns out for the good, I have a potential marriage partner that is hard to find these days...however, I would not close my door on other women while I am with her, jsut in case it does not work out.

If it does work out, I win........if it does not, I still win, because I have other women available.

I know this sounds like you are using her.....haha, but actually, since a womans interest is unpredictable, you are merely just...and this is an example...you are merely just setting the alarm on your house, but also keeping a watch dog outside for the time being, just IN CASE....someone else breaks in......